• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BIG XII Bowl Line up, looks ugly

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Damn it. But I look forward to the day that game happens. That is a game that should be played. I always looked forward to that game. Even when I knew A&M was going to get killed. It was a show case for Texas football.

I agree but most of our peers don't.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's well BEYOND sensitive. You can't even give him a compliment or his little feeling STILL find some way to get hurt.

His infeYuririority complex is showing and gBADLY. Brin has the worst napoleon complex I've seen on these boards.

Actually its you and the rest of the texas fans jumping on mizzou every chance you get. Compliment? When was the last time you or any texas fan gave mizzou a compliment? Thats fucking laughable. you fucks jump on mizzou all the time and the second i fight back im sensitive. Got it.........

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO DUCKS! Not that they're gonna need any help......

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just Brin...you gotta get to know him...when he walks through the soda aisle at the supermarket, he bows up at the diet drinks yelling at them "YOU SAYING I'M FAT MOTHERFUCKER?!?!"...

I DONT DRINK SODA MOTHERFUCKER!

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually its you and the rest of the texas fans jumping on mizzou every chance you get. Compliment? When was the last time you or any texas fan gave mizzou a compliment? Thats fucking laughable. you fucks jump on mizzou all the time and the second i fight back im sensitive. Got it.........
Maty Mauck wouldn't have lost that game vs Auby...:suds:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but most of our peers don't.

It's mainly Dodds and he's outey......I think Patterson would be eager to get the rivalry going. Aggy has to be embarrassed about their new rivalry with Sam Houston State Directional.....

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a couple of questions for Oregon are how is Mariota's knee? he will play no matter what but will it 100% at the time or still bugging him?
Marshall or Tyner? both?
Some football players were involved in a snowball fight on campus and could be getting in trouble. Suspensions?
Can Oregon D come back to a couple months ago and actually defend the run?

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor-UCF A toss-up
Okie-Alabama Could get ugly
Okie state-Mizzou A toss-up
KSU-Michigan Michigan wins
Texas-Oregon Oregon probably wins but this could be much closer than most think
ASU-TTU ASU wins

1-5 at worst, 3-3 at best. 0-6 is definitely a possibility.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL if you think UCF and Baylor is a toss up. That's pretty much the only guaranteed win of the bunch.

I think KSU beats Michigan soundly. Not necessarily score wise, but convincingly.

Every other game is either a loss or a toss up.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor-UCF A toss-up
Okie-Alabama Could get ugly
Okie state-Mizzou A toss-up
KSU-Michigan Michigan wins
Texas-Oregon Oregon probably wins but this could be much closer than most think
ASU-TTU ASU wins

1-5 at worst, 3-3 at best. 0-6 is definitely a possibility.

Baylor has 40 on the board by halftime......

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, "jump" on Mizzou? Son I post in nearly every thread on this board. Mizzou is nothing special. I ALWAYS try to bring facts to back up my opinions.......but YOU get your panties in a twist no matter what I post, so it really doesn't matter.

You act like I'm PROUD of Texas this year or like I brag on the team.......I would think my avatar would be a CLEAR giveaway, but hey, I guess some of you need help putting 2+2 together.

I'm sorry you think the entire world should have faith in Mizzou as some kind of world beater, when you guys have never won anything, ever........we need more than a few wins over some multiple loss teams to convince us. You really do need to calm down and just enjoy the games, not be so sensitive.

Oh well, I've said my piece, try not to go nuclear on us.......

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL if you think UCF and Baylor is a toss up. That's pretty much the only guaranteed win of the bunch.

I think KSU beats Michigan soundly. Not necessarily score wise, but convincingly.

Every other game is either a loss or a toss up.

Baylor got exposed vs Oklahoma State, struggled vs 7-5 K-State and struggled vs 4-8 TCU. I'd really like to know how you and everyone else sees Baylor winning so easily.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's mainly Dodds and he's outey......I think Patterson would be eager to get the rivalry going. Aggy has to be embarrassed about their new rivalry with Sam Houston State Directional.....

You embarrassed by Texas' new rivalry with New Mexico State? That replaced a long standing Rivalry with Wyoming.

It doesn't always have to a name calling pissing contest between A&M and Texas.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor vs UCF

Oklahoma vs Alabama

Oklahoma State vs Missouri

Texas vs Oregon

Kansas State vs Michigan

Texas Tech vs Arizona State

0-6?

Could be brutal. :drink:

*takes off Homer goggles*

BU has a better than average chance against UCF. I think BU takes this.
OU is out of their league v. Bama. Bama
OSU and Mizz are both good teams. should be a good game. coin toss
UT v. UO. The Ducks, even though vulnerable take this. They won't put up playstation numbers though.
KSU v. Mich. Which KSU shows up? They were playing very well the 2nd half of the season. KSU
TT v. ASU. TT forgot how to win. ASU.

I think the B12 gets at least 2 of these. 3 tops. 4 with a miracle.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor got exposed vs Oklahoma State, struggled vs 7-5 K-State and struggled vs 4-8 TCU. I'd really like to know how you and everyone else sees Baylor winning so easily.

Guess we'll all just have to wait and see. It's not like UCF didn't struggle to some bad teams either. When Baylor is playing at their peak, they put up 70 - UCF not so much.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope to them being any sort of embarrassed by playing SHSU.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we'll all just have to wait and see. It's not like UCF didn't struggle to some bad teams either. When Baylor is playing at their peak, they put up 70 - UCF not so much.
This... Baylor has too much fire power, with Reece back it just adds fuel to the fire. I can see Baylor, KSU, and Tech winning.