• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BIG XII Bowl Line up, looks ugly

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with starbigd and texasexes98.

In my opinion, Starbigd seems sensible and argues with points of validity. TexasExes98 has improved since his Disney days. For some reason, being 5-7, 8-5, 9-4, 8-4 brings some humility to TexasExes98.

But if Texas gets back to Vince Young days, TexasExes98 could go back and be an OD squared. I am really not sure if the SportsHoopla could handle it. Hopefully, I will be wrong on that if it happens.

I am just glad Nebraska does not have to play Texas.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated Missouri? Its not a shock that you say that but I'd like to know why. why is it that all you texas fans jump on mizzou every chance you get? Mizzou would skull fuck texas just so you know. I think you know that though.

Missouri's best win has come against a 4 loss team, and depending on the poll - they may not even have a single ranked win all year.

Obviously I have them ranked, and ranked well above Texas - that's not the point. They have 2 losses, no signature wins, and the media is overhyping them just like they are the aggies. Btw, aggies somehow jumped up 4 spots this week by having a bye week in coaches poll.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, Starbigd seems sensible and argues with points of validity. TexasExes98 has improved since his Disney days. For some reason, being 5-7, 8-5, 9-4, 8-4 brings some humility to TexasExes98.

But if Texas gets back to Vince Young days, TexasExes98 could go back and be an OD squared. I am really not sure if the SportsHoopla could handle it. Hopefully, I will be wrong on that if it happens.

I am just glad Nebraska does not have to play Texas.

dunno, but exes really seems to have an infatuation with dicks, $2 whores and anal sex. If that is an improvement, I would hate to have seen him before this board....

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find if funny that after 2 years since The SEC took up Texas A&M and Missouri from the Big XII the cotton bowl has now had Texas A&M and Missouri to represent the SEC against the Big XII.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving them a shot at redemption I assume for not beating the Oklahoma schools much on their way out I guess...

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri's best win has come against a 4 loss team, and dependquarterthe poll - they may not even have a single ranked win all year.

Obviously I have them ranked, and ranked well above Texas - that's not the point. They have 2 losses, no signature wins, and the media is overhyping them just like they are the aggies. Btw, aggies somehow jumped up 4 spots this week by having a bye week in coaches poll.

So far its two ranked teams and lost to a top 10 team that we had beat going into the 4th quarter. Lost that because of a shit kicker. We also beat a ole miss team that your horns couldnt seem to beat. Better watch who you call overrated because you cant even compare the BIG12 to the SEC this year. If Texas plays our schedule they go 7-5/8-4 at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When do we get a shot at Texas?:suds:

You should have gotten it the last 2 years when you had JFF cause we getting a coach now and he gone!

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU beats Bama...

Do I really think that? Not really, but I do think an OU team that has nothing to lose is a dangerous team... they have talent.

Now, the question is, can Heupel actually call some damn plays instead of that funk ass stuff he did against Texas and Baylor... And the other question is, will OU start Bell or Knight. I say Bob-o doesn't say until late... Bama will have prepare for both...

Regardless of what anyone says, this will be one of the most watched Bowl Games ... period.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far its two ranked teams and lost to a top 10 team that we had beat going into the 4th quarter. Lost that because of a shit kicker. We also beat a ole miss team that your horns couldnt seem to beat. Better watch who you call overrated because you cant even compare the BIG12 to the SEC this year. If Texas plays our schedule they go 7-5/8-4 at best.

I'm pretty sure we went 8-4 playing a down big 12 schedule. Doesn't help your argument much saying we get the same record playing your schedule...

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is like having a conversation with a 12 year old. When exactly did I try to compare the Big 12 to SEC? Not saying that I wouldn't, just saying that I didn't. Also, did I not state that I had Missouri ranked well above Texas? If so, then why do yo think you are proving some kind of a point by comparing Ole Miss games between the two???

I have Missouri ranked 12th. Many other polls will have them ranked higher, and they are 8th in BCS. I honestly think 12th is generous, but it is the spot they have earned.

Hey, congrats on a good season. But just remember you guys were whipping posts for us in the Big 12. It's no coincidence that you and aggies tuck tail and run off to sec, and all of a sudden things get better. You are enjoying the bias of the institution that is espn, who sucks sec dick.

But go ahead an get all pussy hurt just because I have you ranked 12th instead of 8th, and made 1 little comment. Are we a wittle bit sensitive? :sadbron:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunno, but exes really seems to have an infatuation with dicks, $2 whores and anal sex. If that is an improvement, I would hate to have seen him before this board....

Fuck's sake guy, you have an infatuation with me. How do my nuts taste???

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-4 or 1-5

I will go 2-4.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like having a conversation with a 12 year old. When exactly did I try to compare the Big 12 to SEC? Not saying that I wouldn't, just saying that I didn't. Also, did I not state that I had Missouri ranked well above Texas? If so, then why do yo think you are proving some kind of a point by comparing Ole Miss games between the two???

I have Missouri ranked 12th. Many other polls will have them ranked higher, and they are 8th in BCS. I honestly think 12th is generous, but it is the spot they have earned.

Hey, congrats on a good season. But just remember you guys were whipping posts for us in the Big 12. It's no coincidence that you and aggies tuck tail and run off to sec, and all of a sudden things get better. You are enjoying the bias of the institution that is espn, who sucks sec dick.

But go ahead an get all pussy hurt just because I have you ranked 12th instead of 8th, and made 1 little comment. Are we a wittle bit sensitive? :sadbron:

It's just Brin...you gotta get to know him...when he walks through the soda aisle at the supermarket, he bows up at the diet drinks yelling at them "YOU SAYING I'M FAT MOTHERFUCKER?!?!"...

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have gotten it the last 2 years when you had JFF cause we getting a coach now and he gone!

Yeah. Damn it. But I look forward to the day that game happens. That is a game that should be played. I always looked forward to that game. Even when I knew A&M was going to get killed. It was a show case for Texas football.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's well BEYOND sensitive. You can't even give him a compliment or his little feeling STILL find some way to get hurt.

His inferiority complex is showing BADLY. Brin has the worst napoleon complex I've seen on these boards.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU beats Bama...

Do I really think that? Not really, but I do think an OU team that has nothing to lose is a dangerous team... they have talent.

Now, the question is, can Heupel actually call some damn plays instead of that funk ass stuff he did against Texas and Baylor... And the other question is, will OU start Bell or Knight. I say Bob-o doesn't say until late... Bama will have prepare for both...

Regardless of what anyone says, this will be one of the most watched Bowl Games ... period.
IF??? A very huge if Saban leaves who knows what happens in the Sugar.