• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big game today!

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very winnable game here on the road. They let one get away last week...cant let that happen again. They should shred this Redskins D. Im anxious to see how many plays Broyles will get today. We really need him back in the slot full time. Stafford should have a big day.
Go Lions

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I would hate to see the most, and what I fear will actually happen, is that RGIII will have a spectacular game. The media will be all over his nuts again(for the good play), and it will be at the expense of us. It doesn't seem like we handle mobile QBs very well, and as much as the Redskins say they want him to stay in the pocket, instincts eventually take over.

I'm hoping that once, juuuuust fucking once, our offense clicks all game and Linehan doesn't let off the gas with a one TD lead. I want to see them pummel the Redskins. Wishful thinking? :noidea:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also feel like this will be RG3's coming out party. Sadly.

rd27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction: Suh has a beastly game. Mike Florio cries dirty play after seeing his mancrush, RG3, sacked on another legal hit. Suh is fined $10k for being a real football player. Lions take this one.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that we can hope for is that the Skins are as big a train wreck as everyone thinks.

Either way we win though. If we win then the team starts to believe and they go on to have a decent season. If we lose, the situation spirals out of control and another poor season leads to the coaching staff getting canned.

The worst case scenario is anything in between.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope it isnt a replay of the Michigan vs Akron game or the Michigan vs UConn game......Both horrible to watch even with wins in both games it tells me how bad Michigan is this year.