• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bieniemy new OC

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is backtracking? I stated what the report said. IF what you say is true EB has no more power than what Scott Turner had last year.
You are dieing on a hill of supporting a bogus report Dean.
You said last week that EB could potentially override Rivera when it comes to offensive personnel.
We told you this was false.

I think you misunderstood this report, that nobody heard of but you, and I believe it was some moron making up stuff.

Yet, you continue to defend the concept of this report even though it was debunked yesterday. You can't bring yourself to admit you got duped. Once again, your excitement causes you problems.

You keep saying you heard this report, but you actually like it is law. So tell me, was the report true or not? Answer that question?

I can't believe you continue to bring up this report that none of us saw and that sounds completely bogus. Pick a lane. I think you want that report to be true and will argue about it for the next 10 months.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dieing on a hill of supporting a bogus report Dean.
You said last week that EB could potentially override Rivera when it comes to offensive personnel.
We told you this was false.

I think you misunderstood this report, that nobody heard of but you, and I believe it was some moron making up stuff.

Yet, you continue to defend the concept of this report even though it was debunked yesterday. You can't bring yourself to admit you got duped. Once again, your excitement causes you problems.

You keep saying you say this report, but you actually like it law. So tell me, was the report true or not? Answer that question?

I can't believe you continue to bring g up this report that none of us saw and that sounds completely bogus. Pick a lane. I think you want that report to be true and will argue about it for the next 10 months.

no, i can't confirm or deny if that report is true. Im not saying its law. I saw on Sportscenter that he will have control over offensive personnel. If its bs, fine. thats all im saying about this matter.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i can't confirm or deny if that report is true. Im not saying its law. I saw on Sportscenter that he will have control over offensive personnel. If its bs, fine. thats all im saying about this matter.
That's not true though. What do you not get? Mayhew just disproved it? Why do you refuse to admit you are wrong? Did you read what Mayhew said? I posted it for you.

The report was proven to be false. In full transparency, I think you misunderstood the report.

Bottom line, you have it in your head it is true or that you want it to be true. I provide facts from mayhew, you provide phanton reports that nobody else here heard.

Post 232: you claim EB should be able to override Mayhew

Post 234: you claim EB should override Rivera and Mayhew.

Post 245: you indicate that EB should have GM like duties

Don't say the report could be bs but continue to show support of it. Most people would have said, My bad...I misunderstood. You continue to entertain the possibility of it even though it was disproven and literally made no sense. You simply can't admit you are wrong.

Mayhew said:

We lean on those guys a lot. Eric [Bieniemy] will be very involved in the process. We definitely lean on him and [Defensive Coordinator] Jack [Del Rio] as coordinators to know what they want as far as skillset set and what they look for in certain players. So, Eric will be very involved in that.”

So according to you, Mayhew cooked up a story to hide the fact that EB is the offensive GM and Rivera is the defensive/ST GM???

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true though. What do you not get? Mayhew just disproved it? Why do you refuse to admit you are wrong? Did you read what Mayhew said? I posted it for you.

The report was proven to be false. In full transparency, I think you misunderstood the report.

Bottom line, you have it in your head it is true or that you want it to be true. I provide facts from mayhew, you provide phanton reports that nobody else here heard.

Post 232: you claim EB should be able to override Mayhew

Post 234: you claim EB should override Rivera and Mayhew.

Post 245: you indicate that EB should have GM like duties

Don't say the report could be bs but continue to show support of it. Most people would have said, My bad...I misunderstood. You continue to entertain the possibility of it even though it was disproven and literally made no sense. You simply can't admit you are wrong.

then like skinsdad said he has no more power than Scott Turner had last year. I thought he had way more power with the comment of being "heavily involved in the process." That not true then, Fine. The keys were not given to EB for the offense. I misunderstood.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then like skinsdad said he has no more power than Scott Turner had last year. I thought he had way more power with the comment of being "heavily involved in the process." That not true then, Fine. The keys were not given to EB for the offense. I misunderstood.
I think keys to the offense is more of an on-the-field statement versus GM like duties. No coordinators have that type of power and nor should they.

Yes, I think you misunderstood what Rivera and others said. Mayhew implied that yesterday.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If EB wasn't here this would have never happened. The article states thatEB recruited him at the end of the article.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If EB wasn't here this would have never happened. The article states thatEB recruited him at the end of the article.
Pump the breaks...he has 4 total receptions in 6 years. Probably a camp body.

I want Hardman.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pump the breaks...he has 4 total receptions in 6 years. Probably a camp body.

I want Hardman.

I know but this is what I meant about getting players.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but this is what I meant about getting players.
Ok, here we go again...are you supporting this alleged report or calling it BS? Let me ask you bluntly:

1. Is the mysterious report you heard true or false?
2. Do you want this report to be true and for EB to have GM-like duties?

You are going back and forth with it. Again, I guarantee you that Rivera had to sign off on this transaction. EB didn't have the final say like you said in previous posts I showed you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, here we go again...are you supporting this alleged report or calling it BS?

You are going back and forth with it. Again, I guarantee you that Rivera had to sign off on this transaction. EB didn't have the final say like you said in previous posts I showed you.

The point is the guy wouldn't be here if EB wasn't here. EB wanted him here, so he is here. Thats not power? Im sure EB asked RR/MM if I could get this guy and they granted his wish. THis is the power im talking about. IMO RR/MM wont override EB's requests. I understand they have the power to do so.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is the guy wouldn't be here if EB wasn't here. EB wanted him here, so he is here. Thats not power? Im sure EB asked RR/MM if I could get this guy and they granted his wish. THis is the power im talking about.
Then you are changing your story from what you previously said. I showed you the posts when you stated EB would be able to override RR and Mayhew.

EB has the same type of power that JDR or your standard coordinator does. It is common for new coordinators to request to bring in people they are familiar with. Rivera and Scott Turner did the same..., especially on the offense. For all we know, Turner wanted them.

Bottom line, EB doesn't have any magic powers not found on the other 31 NFL teams. You are now basically stating he has the same authority other coordinators have and proving what Skinsdad and I said all along.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you are changing your story from what you previously said. I showed you the posts when you stated EB would be able to override RR and Mayhew.

EB has the same type of power that JDR or your standard coordinator does. It is common for new coordinators to request to bring in people they are familiar with. Rivera and Scott Turner did the same...especially on the offense. For all we know, Turner wanted them.

Bottom line, EB doesn't have any magic powers not found on the other 31 NFL teams. You are now basically stating he has the same authority other coordinators have and proving what Skinsdad and I said all along.

it was my personal opinion that EB could override RR and MM. I believe if EB requests someone they won't say no. This guy wouldn't be here if it wasn't for EB. This is an example of choosing his offensive player personel.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, teaming Kemp with Reeves on ST will be awesome. Kemp won't get many reps if any at WR this year in WASH. Glue guy in ST room.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was my personal opinion that EB could override RR and MM. I believe if EB requests someone they won't say no. This guy wouldn't be here if it wasn't for EB. This is an example of choosing his offensive player personel.
Not it's not and your opinion is laughable to be honest.

Every coordinator in the league makes requests for players Dean...but they don't override the GM and HC.

I bet a former Commander signs with the Raiders because of Turner. That doesn't mean he overrode McDaniels.

So you are basically saying that:

1. The alleged report could or could NOT be true.
2. In your personal opinion, it should be true.

WOW!!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not it's not and your opinion is laughable to be honest.

Every coordinator in the league makes requests for players Dean...but they don't override the GM and HC.

I bet a former Commander signs with the Raiders because of Turner. That doesn't mean he overrode McDaniels.

So you are basically saying that:

1. The alleged report could or could NOT be true.
2. In your personal opinion, it should be true.

WOW!!!!

I believe EB has more power than a regular o coordinator, you dont. fine. move on.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe EB has more power than a regular o coordinator, you dont. fine. move on.
Based on a bogus report and because you are excited? I base my opinions on facts, not excitement and bogus reports. I believe our GM..not you.

If he has more power than a regular coordinator, that is a mistake.
Again, your "excitement" causes problems...just like I said. You get proven wrong and then want to "move on". You are wrong because he doesn't have GM duties per Mayhew.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on a bogus report and because you are excited? I base my opinions on facts, not excitement and bogus reports. I believe our GM..not you.

If he has more power than a regular coordinator, that is a mistake.
Again, your "excitement" causes problems...just like I said. You get proven wrong and then want to "move on". You are wrong because he doesn't have GM duties per Mayhew.

Im not asking you to believe me. Im saying its possible EB will get his requests done.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not asking you to believe me. Im saying its possible EB will get his requests done.
You are conflating the issues Dean.

EB does NOT have GM duties as you claimed and now want. He can make a request, but it is up to the GM/Rivera to approve it. Our team will run like the other 31 teams with respect to coordinator requests. Rivera might have more trust in EB, but that trust does NOT mean he has full control. The team resigned Jonathan Williams who EB knows ZERO about. It was obviously a Mayhew/Rivera move so RB does NOT have final control as you want.

Just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it will

You wanted Wentz to save the team, he didn't
You wanted the team to win 11 games, they didn't
You wanted Turner's offense to be successful, it wasn't
You wanted the fans to come back, they didn't

You need to accept the fact that the report you heard was wrong or that you misunderstood it. It is your foundation for the false narrative you have believed and now agenda post about. You are ignoring Mayhew and clinging to a report that fits your narrative.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes he will have control of offensive personnel. Every OC gets that ! It doesn’t mean he overrides his superiors and make FA signings and drafts players

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are conflating the issues Dean.

EB does NOT have GM duties as you claimed and now want. He can make a request, but it is up to the GM/Rivera to approve it. Our team will run like the other 31 teams with respect to coordinator requests. Rivera might have more trust in EB, but that trust does NOT mean he has full control. The team resigned Jonathan Williams who EB knows ZERO about. It was obviously a Mayhew/Rivera move so RB does NOT have final control as you want.

Just because you want something to happen doesn't mean it will

You wanted Wentz to save the team, he didn't
You wanted the team to win 11 games, they didn't
You wanted Turner's offense to be successful, it wasn't
You wanted the fans to come back, they didn't

You need to accept the fact that the report you heard was wrong or that you misunderstood it. It is your foundation for the false narrative you have believed and now agenda post about. You are ignoring Mayhew and clinging to a report that fits your narrative.

Not ignoring MM at all. He said he will be heavily involved. One Espn article said full control of offense. If I misunderstood so be it. By the way 53K fans showed up at the Cleveland game when the playoffs were on the line.