• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bieniemy new OC

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Synder syndicate is still operative in August, then EB has committed career suicide. They will do just enough to tease a playoff birth but miss again. Thus ending the tenure of the Rivera era and staff. If Synder is gone before June, sky the freakin' limit

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a SportsCenter report i saw on tv. It mentioned offensive personnel. Thats where i got it from. The other one you have being in completely in charge of the offense.
Like Skinsdad and I said, EB having GM duties was never going to happen and was false all along.

Per Mayhew himself:

We lean on those guys a lot. Eric [Bieniemy] will be very involved in the process. We definitely lean on him and [Defensive Coordinator] Jack [Del Rio] as coordinators to know what they want as far as skillset set and what they look for in certain players. So, Eric will be very involved in that.”

It is right there as evidence and as Skinsdad said. EB will have the same voice as JDR when it comes to player personnel. EB will be involved, but he is NOT the final voice...Rivera is. EB will not override Rivera/Mayhew and he does not literally control the offensive side of the roster. That would be foolish. If EB had that kind of control, then Mayhew would indicate that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Skinsdad and I said, EB having GM duties was never going to happen and was false all along.

Per Mayhew himself:

We lean on those guys a lot. Eric [Bieniemy] will be very involved in the process. We definitely lean on him and [Defensive Coordinator] Jack [Del Rio] as coordinators to know what they want as far as skillset set and what they look for in certain players. So, Eric will be very involved in that.”

It is right there as evidence and as Skinsdad said. EB will have the same voice as JDR when it comes to player personnel. EB will be involved, but he is NOT the final voice...Rivera is. EB will not override Rivera/Mayhew and he does not literally control the offensive side of the roster. That would be foolish. If EB had that kind of control, then Mayhew would indicate that.

It’s pretty easy situation to read

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty easy situation to read
One would think?

I support the game plan of having EB and JDR having a strong voice in the room with respect to free agency and the Draft.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Per Mayhew himself:

First of all there is no way Mayhew is going to admit to the public if EB is picking players or not. IF EB is very involved in the process, he probably has players in mind that he wants on the offensive side of the ball. RR does have the final say, if RR goes to EB and says what do you think about a certain player im sure RR will take that information he gets very seriously.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all there is no way Mayhew is going to admit to the public if EB is picking players or not. IF EB is very involved in the process, he probably has players in mind that he wants on the offensive side of the ball. RR does have the final say, if RR goes to EB and says what do you think about a certain player im sure RR will take that information he gets very seriously.
I think we are saying the same thing but who do you trust?

A random ESPN you heard from a nameless source.

Our very own GM saying this at the combine.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are saying the same thing but who do you trust?

A random ESPN you heard from a nameless source.

Our very own GM saying this at the combine.

We are saying the same thing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said EB was picking players , we said he wasn’t picking players , we said he would have input , that’s the difference

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a very interesting conversation and my imaginative takeaway from it goes like this...

RR: "Eric, what type of players are you going to need for your offense to work?"

EB: "Well Ron, In addition to the receivers that we already have I'm going to need the best QB in the game, the best Tight End, one of the best offensive lines, and a top-ranked defense!"

RR: "So, if I'm hearing you correctly, we're going to have to draft a CB, Linebacker, and perhaps a late-round offensive lineman in this draft, correct?"

EB: "No Ron, you're putting the emphasis on the wrong part of my list!"

RR: " Alright already, I get it!!, We'll re-sign Payne!!"

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think his Tyreek Hill is on this roster all though he hasn't had WR talent like ours his past 5 years.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a very interesting conversation and my imaginative takeaway from it goes like this...

RR: "Eric, what type of players are you going to need for your offense to work?"

EB: "Well Ron, In addition to the receivers that we already have I'm going to need the best QB in the game, the best Tight End, one of the best offensive lines, and a top-ranked defense!"

RR: "So, if I'm hearing you correctly, we're going to have to draft a CB, Linebacker, and perhaps a late-round offensive lineman in this draft, correct?"

EB: "No Ron, you're putting the emphasis on the wrong part of my list!"

RR: " Alright already, I get it!!, We'll re-sign Payne!!"
You forgot... Fast forward 2 weeks and Ron's answer will then change.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Richardson the first owner of Carolina passed today. There were rumors of sexual harassment and racial impropriety. He put the team up for sale the next day. Wish Dan would have done that.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Richardson the first owner of Carolina passed today. There were rumors of sexual harassment and racial impropriety. He put the team up for sale the next day. Wish Dan would have done that.
What, pass away?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said EB was picking players , we said he wasn’t picking players , we said he would have input , that’s the difference

i already gave the TE example. If RR comes to him and says, what do you think, and EB says a player, I think the player EB mentions, will be the choice.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i already gave the TE example. If RR comes to him and says, what do you think, and EB says a player, I think the player EB mentions, will be the choice.
Again you said he was actually picking players Dean and in said TE example you were expressing that sentiment.

RR / Mayhew will make the calls EB will offer input but the actual call is RR / Mayhew which you rejected

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you said he was actually picking players Dean and in said TE example you were expressing that sentiment.

RR / Mayhew will make the calls EB will offer input but the actual call is RR / Mayhew which you rejected

i know that but if RR/Mayhew go to EB and he says a player and that player is picked by RR/Mayhew. Who really picked the player?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know that but if RR/Mayhew go to EB and he says a player and that player is picked by RR/Mayhew. Who really picked the player?
The FO dean , they said yes to his suggestion, they same way they would with JDR if he suggested a player . They will either go with it or not but they are the final decision makers

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FO dean , they said yes to his suggestion, they same way they would with JDR if he suggested a player . They will either go with it or not but they are the final decision makers
This is correct.

Dean stated that EB would have full control over the offensive personnel, which is NOT true.

Mayhew said they would "lean on" EB JUST LIKE they do with JDR with the draft and free agency. Dean was the only one who believed the report meant he was a co-GM. He is now backtracking and playing the victim again. EB does NOT run the front office with the offense. His suggestions are just that. Bottom line, the alleged report was wrong and Dean's interpretation of this report was wrong. It has been a waste of time.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is correct.

Dean stated that EB would have full control over the offensive personnel, which is NOT true.

Mayhew said they would "lean on" EB JUST LIKE they do with JDR with the draft and free agency. Dean was the only one who believed the report meant he was a co-GM. He is now backtracking and playing the victim again. EB does NOT run the front office with the offense. His suggestions are just that. Bottom line, the alleged report was wrong and Dean's interpretation of this report was wrong. It has been a waste of time.

Who is backtracking? I stated what the report said. IF what you say is true EB has no more power than what Scott Turner had last year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is backtracking? I stated what the report said. IF what you say is true EB has no more power than what Scott Turner had last year.
He doesn’t nor should he