• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bieniemy new OC

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yes he will have control of offensive personnel. Every OC gets that ! It doesn’t mean he overrides his superiors and make FA signings and drafts players

Every OC doesnt get to choose his offensive players. IMO if he makes a request to get an offensive player RR/MM will respect that request and try to make it happen. Im sure EB has a list of FA and rookies that he wants.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ignoring MM at all. He said he will be heavily involved. One Espn article said full control of offense. If I misunderstood so be it. By the way 53K fans showed up at the Cleveland game when the playoffs were on the line.
Again, not buying the espn article Dean. It is speculation. Show the article. You continue to try to discredit Mayhew because it destroys your narrative.

You ignore the fact that Mayhew said jdr has the same input and is heavily involved as well.

The team was in the playoff hunt for several weeks, yet, the team finished last in attendance. You were wrong as usual.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every OC doesnt get to choose his offensive players. IMO if he makes a request to get an offensive player RR/MM will respect that request and try to make it happen. Im sure EB has a list of FA and rookies that he wants.
He might have a list but that doesn't mean he will get it. Mayhew and ultimately Rivera decides which players will get acquired. He has final say and control and has the authority to disagree. You literally have no clue what you are talking about.

Jdr has a list as well. Per Mayhew, jdr is involved just like EB. I can prove why I believe what I believe, you claim that a report you saw and now a mysterious espn article are your source of truth.

You have proven that your opinions are generally wrong. I really don't care what espn wrote or what you claim you heard. The source of truth is Rivera and Mayhew. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, not buying the espn article Dean. It is speculation. Show the article. You continue to try to discredit Mayhew because it destroys your narrative.

You ignore the fact that Mayhew said jdr has the same input and is heavily involved as well.

The team was in the playoff hunt for several weeks, yet, the team finished last in attendance. You were wrong as usual.

I did not know the same thing was said about jdr. you got me there. Some fans came out for the cle game. 53K wasnt bad considering the circumstances. i said if we were winning some fans will come back. The cle game was basically a playoff game. I think that game had the largerst attendance for the year. I just speculating. iM not 100% sure

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might have a list but that doesn't mean he will get it. Mayhew and ultimately Rivera decides which players will get acquired. He has final say and control and has the authority to disagree. You literally have no clue what you are talking about.

Jdr has a list as well. Per Mayhew, jdr is involved just like EB. I can prove why I believe what I believe, you claim that a report you saw and now a mysterious espn article are your source of truth.

You have proven that your opinions are generally wrong. I really don't care what espn wrote or what you claim you heard. The source of truth is Rivera and Mayhew. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true.

actually, you posted the espn article that said eb had full or total control.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pump the breaks...he has 4 total receptions in 6 years. Probably a camp body.

I want Hardman.
He may not even make the team. Unless he can return punts.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know the same thing was said about jdr. you got me there. Some fans came out for the cle game. 53K wasnt bad considering the circumstances. i said if we were winning some fans will come back. The cle game was basically a playoff game. I think that game had the largerst attendance for the year. I just speculating. iM not 100% sure
Dean, none of us know what is going on 100% of the time with the team.

That is why I take what Mayhew and Rivera say as the source of truth.

The team sale has taught us that we don't know which articles are telling the truth or not. One day Bezos is going to buy the team, the next day he is out.

I think we need to pay attention to what Rivera and Mayhew say. I like EB and am glad he is here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, none of us know what is going on 100% of the time with the team.

That is why I take what Mayhew and Rivera say as the source of truth.

The team sale has taught us that we don't know which articles are telling the truth or not. One day Bezos is going to buy the team, the next day he is out.

I think we need to pay attention to what Rivera and Mayhew say. I like EB and am glad he is here.

good post. i agree

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He picks who plays dean , Jesus

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole string reminds me of when my kids were younger. They would fight in the backseat just out of arms reach so you couldn’t reach back and slap some sense into them. They just don’t stop…….

sorry woke folks if I offended you with this PSA.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole string reminds me of when my kids were younger. They would fight in the backseat just out of arms reach so you couldn’t reach back and slap some sense into them. They just don’t stop…….

sorry woke folks if I offended you with this PSA.
i look at it as a time waste when i have nothing better to do.