• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bet You Laugh At This

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all know someone that plays pick up games just like this guy.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder the little bastard scored so many points, he doesn't play defense.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The father of the Ball brothers has that coach's balls in his pocket.

Ridiculous to do that against an inferior team. No class...

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a POS. Lonzo is the only brother that will amount to anything.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder the little bastard scored so many points, he doesn't play defense.

even worse.... I bet the nba will be all over this kid... because we all know in the nba you don't play defense.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hair is the reason I wouldn't recruit him. Roughly 50 of his points came from cherry picking/snow birding. He had just 6 threes and about 10 driving layups vs full court five on five defense. He played some defense in the first half but after that he camped out at the other teams three point line. I can't blame him if the team he plays sucks so much and never put a guy back to guard him. He's only a Sophomore so he will get a little bigger. Overall, it's the least impressive game in which a kid from HS scored 50+ points I've ever seen. The team they played was terrible and was missing a couple starters. Congrats to UCLA lol

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I saw in those videos it appears that the other team wasn't playing defense on him either

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid looks super unathletic.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world do he finish the game shooting 61% from the field?

Absolutely ridiculous. 61% from the field taking shots like that, while playing no defense, and not being guarded half the game.

He's the most overrated basketball player at any level I've ever seen and his jumper is uglier than Frankenstein.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach should be fired for letting this clown show of a kid continue to play

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world do he finish the game shooting 61% from the field?

Absolutely ridiculous. 61% from the field taking shots like that, while playing no defense, and not being guarded half the game.

He's the most overrated basketball player at any level I've ever seen and his jumper is uglier than Frankenstein.

I watched the entire game. His shot is damn ugly and it's as if he doesn't have the strength to shoot properly. I think he did miss a bunch of threes. IDK if he's overrated because he's only rated as a 3 star PG and is still a sophomore. He will probably end up 6'3" 180 lbs. If he shows he can actually play some defense then he might go up in the rankings. I don't blame him for doing what he did. His job on the team is to score and he did that so I blame the other coach for not leaving some one back to stop him from cherry picking.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the entire game. His shot is damn ugly and it's as if he doesn't have the strength to shoot properly. I think he did miss a bunch of threes. IDK if he's overrated because he's only rated as a 3 star PG and is still a sophomore. He will probably end up 6'3" 180 lbs. If he shows he can actually play some defense then he might go up in the rankings. I don't blame him for doing what he did. His job on the team is to score and he did that so I blame the other coach for not leaving some one back to stop him from cherry picking.

Rivals has him as a five star and number 16 recruit in the nation for his class. I'm not buying that. He's a gimmick, and lots of players could've filled that role successfully

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid can play, no question. How much strength he gains and his ability to play within a system are questionable.

For you junkies, watch his team play a REAL basketball team. Oak Hill, which is basically a D-I team. Their response in crunch time against a good team is to keep jacking up desperation 3s.

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured there had to be a discussion of these guys here somewhere.

I've actually tried my hardest to NOT watch them, but being that I live across town, I hear about them all the time. Especially with the dad saying something stupid every day.

But I just finished watching their playoff game and woof. So sloppy. I don't see either of the younger two being anything special. I can't believe either of them is anywhere close to their listed height which means LiAngelo isn't going to be able to play his post game at the next level anywhere near as effectively. He's severely one handed, which makes the fact that he NEVER plays on the right side of the basket on offense. And they both heave up these shots that go in, but they mentioned how their 3-pt % has dropped considerably.

But their father, he's just an asshole. I mean, outside of the shit he says about his kids. He already ran off one coach and his replacement sounds like he is fed up already. Talking about how the team runs through him and parents need to pay him if they want to play/start, bragging about selling his shit for outrageous prices, how Chino Hills will go "from sugar back to shit" when they leave.

Needless to say, I enjoyed watching them lose tonight.