• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in WV lost again?

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down year obviously so hard to say but one bad year does not = Being a bad fit for WVU should we need a coach. Hey at least ol Doc doesn't blame facilities after loses like SOME coaches did Saturday..BTW we still haven't reached more than 7 wins so.. let's not get cocky.

You must have listened to something different then I did.......I heard OSU praised for good facilities, nothing about the facilities at WVU......guess this just goes to show people hear what they want to hear....

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bring up facilities at a post game presser after a loss then? Did those facilities turn the ball over 3 times? Of course not.

BTW the facilities at Central Michigan must be mighty impressive since the difference did not seem to bother them when they won there.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although Okie St should have stopped that last play versus CM, that last play should never had occurred. That is one game that Okie St should have marked in the win column.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bring up facilities at a post game presser after a loss then? Did those facilities turn the ball over 3 times? Of course not.

BTW the facilities at Central Michigan must be mighty impressive since the difference did not seem to bother them when they won there.

You serious?

He has the stupid inbred WVU media in front of him. If he can make them get it... maybe some of our stupid fucking fans will too.

He has no support from his AD or president. Why not take a dig? You want to be one of the big dogs? Don't be half assed...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indoor practice facility that can fit the entire team?

But, even after renovations are done at MPS, Boone Pickens stadium is still going to outshine. MPS is considered one of the worst stadiums in the Big 12. Pretty close call between it and KU's stadium.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say I am not sure the upgrades have had the affect they intended.....lines still block most of the concourse except they are the mens line for the restroom.

I have hated this stadium for a while, I have never understood the open end, those are money making seats we waste every week.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say I am not sure the upgrades have had the affect they intended.....lines still block most of the concourse except they are the mens line for the restroom.

I have hated this stadium for a while, I have never understood the open end, those are money making seats we waste every week.

That true of the East End seats? We have tickets on the West side this year. Renovations won't be complete until this summer on the West side. So lines at concessions are still the same.

I thought I read things were better on the other side...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That true of the East End seats? We have tickets on the West side this year. Renovations won't be complete until this summer on the West side. So lines at concessions are still the same.

I thought I read things were better on the other side...

It is true of both sides, but at least we have the band, which has those seats rightfully so.

As far as lines go I have not been impressed with the impact of the change. I do like the graphics.