• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 15

who ya got??

• Rams @ Seahwaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colts @ Vikings

• Other

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discuss - damn it

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... a lot of good games this week.

I voted Patriots vs Broncos... Broncos are the only team Brady has losing record against (Packers he is 500). Patriots playing for 1 seed.. Broncos playing for playoff birth.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with Bucaneers/Cowboys. Anxious to see if Tampa is for real

Honorable mention to Lions/Giants

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans Chiefs is a real interesting game to me also

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course went with Broncos/Patriots. Big game for both at this point. Lot's of teams have interest in this one as the Chiefs and Raiders are looking towards home field and the Ravens, Dolphins, Titans (well pretty much every team from the AFC South), and even Steelers will have their eyes on this one. The race for the 6th seed in the AFC might be the best race left in the AFC.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slate of NFCE matchups by far.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discuss - damn it

The marquee game is NE @ DEN and obviously its pretty important to DEN (at this point probably WC chances), and has seeding impact for NE so I can see why it's leading the pack.

But...TN @ KC was my pick...fierce battle for the South...and KC is still battling for the West....what makes this one intriguing to me is TN hasn't been in this position in a while and if the term styles makes fights...I think it applies a little bit here.

Much like DEN, I think KC's DEF is a great front running type DEF meaning they can get after the passer, but they're not great against a pound and ground type OFC and that's what TN is. I don't think the Titans are ready to win this kind of game on the road so I think KC will win, but I expect a close game.

Other...PIT @ CIN...yeah the Bengals are kinda out of it, but they can play a big time spoiler role and it's no secret these teams have issues...two key players missed the 1st matchup...Bell and Burfict...I think PIT gets the sweep this year, but I wouldn't bet on it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course went with Broncos/Patriots. Big game for both at this point. Lot's of teams have interest in this one as the Chiefs and Raiders are looking towards home field and the Ravens, Dolphins, Titans (well pretty much every team from the AFC South), and even Steelers will have their eyes on this one. The race for the 6th seed in the AFC might be the best race left in the AFC.

Maybe a tad...Steelers I'm sure would rather see NE win, but their focus has to be on what they can control right now and that's winning the north.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a tad...Steelers I'm sure would rather see NE win, but their focus has to be on what they can control right now and that's winning the north.

Right I'm just more commenting towards if you are looking to the future and say the Steelers slip up down the stretch a bit then the Broncos losing helps them out. Yes you control your own destiny when it comes to making the playoffs at this point but at least for me I like to look ahead and just see what happens if say my team loses a game or two. Right now the Broncos have to win 2 of the final 3 in my opinion to secure that final spot in the playoffs. Miami could still take it away from them if they win out but with Tannehil down for the count I'm struggling to see them doing that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right I'm just more commenting towards if you are looking to the future and say the Steelers slip up down the stretch a bit then the Broncos losing helps them out. Yes you control your own destiny when it comes to making the playoffs at this point but at least for me I like to look ahead and just see what happens if say my team loses a game or two. Right now the Broncos have to win 2 of the final 3 in my opinion to secure that final spot in the playoffs. Miami could still take it away from them if they win out but with Tannehil down for the count I'm struggling to see them doing that.

Yeah...from a fan perspective we're always looking at the what ifs, I'm sure the Steelers will certainly pay attention to the score in this DEN game, as they would any AFC game that has playoff contention impact, but when you're in control I think teams at least should be focused on the task at hand, and I think they will be this week...this time last week even though they still controlled their destiny, I'm sure they were doing more scoreboard watching because they were outside looking in.

I really thought the styles presented a matchup problem for DEN last week so I was not surprised to see them lose that one, tougher to post 10 wins now...we forget that Siemian is just a 1 yr starter because they looked look most of the year, and I know he didn't play vs JAX, but the OFC has to perk up. Even with a solid DEF, 20 & 10 pts respectively the last wo weeks is tough to overcome. I projected them at 10-6...I'm going to hold onto that for now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...from a fan perspective we're always looking at the what ifs, I'm sure the Steelers will certainly pay attention to the score in this DEN game, as they would any AFC game that has playoff contention impact, but when you're in control I think teams at least should be focused on the task at hand, and I think they will be this week...this time last week even though they still controlled their destiny, I'm sure they were doing more scoreboard watching because they were outside looking in.

I really thought the styles presented a matchup problem for DEN last week so I was not surprised to see them lose that one, tougher to post 10 wins now...we forget that Siemian is just a 1 yr starter because they looked look most of the year, and I know he didn't play vs JAX, but the OFC has to perk up. Even with a solid DEF, 20 & 10 pts respectively the last wo weeks is tough to overcome. I projected them at 10-6...I'm going to hold onto that for now.

Oh I agree. Most of us Bronco fans almost worried more about that game against the Titans than the one upcoming against the Pats because of it just playing so much into the weakness of our defense. And it proved to be true that it was a bad match up. They clamped down in the 2nd half on defense but the offense was too little too late. Hopefully with Siemian getting a bit more healthy the offense can do a few things and I really did like what Forsett brought to the offense in his limited opportunities last week. Wouldn't surprise me if he starts at RB for the Broncos to see if he can add a spark that Booker just hasn't been able to do.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Broncos are in trouble

They have a problem handling teams that run the football well and with games coming up against division rivals Oakland and Kansas City, they may be on the outside looking in come the post season

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree. Most of us Bronco fans almost worried more about that game against the Titans than the one upcoming against the Pats because of it just playing so much into the weakness of our defense. And it proved to be true that it was a bad match up. They clamped down in the 2nd half on defense but the offense was too little too late. Hopefully with Siemian getting a bit more healthy the offense can do a few things and I really did like what Forsett brought to the offense in his limited opportunities last week. Wouldn't surprise me if he starts at RB for the Broncos to see if he can add a spark that Booker just hasn't been able to do.

Kind of the same situation for KC this week...very good edge rushers, but not as stout against the run...surprising with a pro-boel caliber NT like Poe, but they are not great run stoppers...I posted earlier I don't think TN is ready to win a game like this on the road, especially if they get behind early and have to pass. But, if they can keep it close, I expect a 1 possession game in the 4Q.

I can see DEN winning in KC, and beating OAK at home...but it would be ideal if they won this week.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of the same situation for KC this week...very good edge rushers, but not as stout against the run...surprising with a pro-boel caliber NT like Poe, but they are not great run stoppers...I posted earlier I don't think TN is ready to win a game like this on the road, especially if they get behind early and have to pass. But, if they can keep it close, I expect a 1 possession game in the 4Q.

I can see DEN winning in KC, and beating OAK at home...but it would be ideal if they won this week.

Poe just hasn't been the same since his first back injury. He was much better against the run earlier in his career. And then losing Howard on the DL has been a huge blow as well to them. 2 guys known for good to great run stopping ability and now you add losing Johnson in the linebacker core and yeah they have a tough task at hand against the Titans. That Titans OL is not talked about enough. They should be mentioned just below the Cowboys OL in ability to just destroy a team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE at Denver enough has already been said.
TB at Dallas could've been number 1 if it was being played in Tampa I think I would've favored TB?
Lions at Giants this is probably the most intriguing to me as it could really tell us who's for real and may have to worry about come playoff time.