• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best Guitar players

Best Ever

• Total voters

Montecristo Jones

Metrosexual fascist sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advocates site Sweet Child O' Mine most often.

Slash is an awesome guitarist. He's got it all! He's dedicated and I think he's proven that he doesn't give up. All the music he plays is great, you don't get a song to witch Slash plays the guitar that sucks, he just dose what he loves.

Slash has earned his place in the top 5 and one day may even make it to number two. Let's face it Slash is a great guitarist.

I mean you don't just wake up and are good at something you have to earn it and Slash has. For this he is one of My greatest Idols.M+433

Slash is the 2nd greatest guitarist EVER, only behind Hendrix. He is without a doubt the greatest soloist of all time. His solos aren't a couple of licks put together or not just playing a scale as fast as he can, his solo's are thought out masterpieces that are incredibly amazing technically and emotionally. Listen to all his recorded songs and you'll see what I mean.

Best Guitarists Ever - Top Ten List - TheTopTens®
Cool post. Don't recall a stand-out solo from Sweet Child of Mine though.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's so many different genre's and a lot of INSANE guitarists out there. A list of R&R guitarists as the greatest ever? That's silly. I find Tommy Emmanuel really skilled and very entertaining on top of it

I'm not saying these rock guitarists aren't great at what they do, but how many of them could go out on stage themselves with no supporting band and entertain people for 60+ minutes?

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's so many different genre's and a lot of INSANE guitarists out there. A list of R&R guitarists as the greatest ever? That's silly. I find Tommy Emmanuel really skilled and very entertaining on top of it

I'm not saying these rock guitarists aren't great at what they do, but how many of them could go out on stage themselves with no supporting band and entertain people for 60+ minutes?

Probably very, very few. This guy used to do coffee houses as a solo act; mesmerizing.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very under-rated/appreciated -- Tommy Bolin