• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best 12 conference in CBB the breakdown

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using my criteria there are 4 teams who rank in the top 20 in 3 of the 4 categories ( no team is top 20 in all 4 which explains why we dont have a "dominating" team in CBB this year IMO ). The 4 teams that rank in the top 20 in 3 of the 4 categories are Syracuse, Louisville, Iowa and OK State. Zona, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Creighton, Michigan State, Duke, Pitt and Iowa State rank in the top 20 in 2 of the 4 cateories. If you look at talented guard play Id tend to lean towards Zona, Michigan State, Iowa State and Kentucky as my other 4 so I guess right now my Elite 8 would be Cuse, Louisville, Iowa, OK State, Zona, ISU, MSU and Kentucky with a Final 4 of Cuse, OK State, Iowa and Louisville. Highest 2 ranked teams in the 3 categories are Iowa and Syracuse with Syracuse ranking highest overall. SO as of RIGHT NOW that would be the picks but all that is going to change Im sure by seasons end.

yikes...good luck with that rmilia.

have you watched OK state or louisville lately?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes...good luck with that rmilia.

have you watched OK state or louisville lately?

Thats why I said itd likely change buddy :) cant see either of those teams staying top 20 in 3 of the 4. Cuse will I think and iowa may.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why I said itd likely change buddy :) cant see either of those teams staying top 20 in 3 of the 4. Cuse will I think and iowa may.

i know, but if it will clearly change, then go ahead and make a guess as to who you think might replace them is all i'm saying. especially OK State, marcus smart will only carry that team so far. at least louisville has more than 2 good players

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know, but if it will clearly change, then go ahead and make a guess as to who you think might replace them is all i'm saying. especially OK State, marcus smart will only carry that team so far. at least louisville has more than 2 good players

Well I was just responding to sp's question about how I pick my brackets. Id likely replace louisville with msu and ok st with zona. May replace iowa eventually but hawks and cuse are firmly top 2 right now since they average top 12 rankings in all categories I look at.