• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals have the 17th and 21st pick

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess the hope is that they did spend a ton of dough on Lav Coles and Bryant. Maybe, just maybe they'd give an offer like that to Nicks and that he'd actually accept. But assuming that he's got other offers why would he want to come to cinci? Only way the BEngals could get a sought after guy like that is to grossly overpay and we all know that aint happening. Coles and Bryant were not sought after.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrell Owens signed here!

I know we aint signing anybody worth a damn.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be great so see them target a stud like Nicks, but that's just not how we roll.....they will look at some of the lesser names that don't cost as much, and then brag about what a bargain they found.....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he's playing Arena football or something now. Sad.

They offered him something like 500k and an ownership stake. I haven't heard if he accepted the offer yet or not.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1a: CB
1b: S
2-: RB/DE
3-: DE/LB

FA: All-Pro guard, average guard, maybe veteran WR deep threat opposite Green if not reisnging Simpson, center/backup center, above average RB (like a Bush or Bradshaw).

Resign: Adam Jones (be 4th CB), Gibril Wilson (backup), Thomas Howard, Manny Lawson, Nugent, Pressley, Lee, Hawkins.

Make Rivers a backup to Lawson.

Cut: Crocker twice, he is so f'n bad, he needs to be cut twice and left to bleed to death in a ditch. Jennings. Livings. Glynn. Williams. Geathers. Scott.

Our defense was ranked top 10, and we lacked a secondary most the second half of the year. Infuse that with two 1st round picks, and then try to get more talented youth at LB as backups who could emerge and take a starting spot, and DE where Geathers is looking old, Dunlap can't stay healthy, and Johnson being a super sub.

Our offense was ranked in the 20s, but I think with another year of experience, and two better offensive guards, that offense can be a 12-15th ranked offense. Especially if we can get a good solid consistant RB in FA and add one through the draft that can become our 1-2 punch in the run game.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just amazing, we are a playoff team and have a shit ton of holes to fill. We are worse than a low budget **** flick with no male stars.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just amazing, we are a playoff team and have a shit ton of holes to fill. We are worse than a low budget **** flick with no male stars.

We are not a legit playoff team.....we profited early from a weak schedule, and then backed in because teams like the Jets and Raiders choked......if there's any doubt, then our roster, and the holes therein, are proof.....