• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals fans roll call

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bip doesn't bother me. Ever. Flaming is the worst poster I have even had to deal with bar none. Worse than Bip, RRN, Bigshow.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree vehemently, but alas it's not my call to make anyway.......

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't going to get banned, they just let him run amuck even though they know he is a troll. They just talked about it in this thread while flaming insulted every poster on this board. If bip talked this exact same way he would get banned.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have given Bip permission to post on a trial basis. He agreed to tone down the nonsense, so we'll see how it goes.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying if Bip said what flaming does he would be banned in a second. You already got on to him for just calling us morons.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't going to get banned, they just let him run amuck even though they know he is a troll. They just talked about it in this thread while flaming insulted every poster on this board. If bip talked this exact same way he would get banned.

Good point

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying if Bip said what flaming does he would be banned in a second. You already got on to him for just calling us morons.

And ya wonder why i don't come over here alot and chat....to many people wanting to be hard ass's instead of making friends and chillin out.Most of you make great points with the x&o's of the game but when it comes to personality's on here...it suck's! I could care ten shit's less what little guys like kramer or any other wannabe's on here think of me,i'm here cause i'm a Bengal's fan and dammit i'm going to act like one!..its called class! So the one's that are cool with me(and ya know who ya are)have a great day and GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!:tea:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply state the facts. It is in my blood. In my profession. It is the story of my life.

There has never been trying to convince anyone I'm "misunderstood". I am an ass. There's no denying this. But I am only an ass to those that deserve it.*

If you read anything else into my posts, then I'm sorry.

*Hint for you or anyone that misses it: that sentence has a deeper meaning reflecting back to the post you alluded to.

"Only an ass to the one's that deserve it"...wow!..so i guess you think your judge,jury and executioner?..you don't call the shots on any of these thread's..never have never will.And i'm going to tell you the same thing i'm telling kramer....nooooo one is impressed with attitude's..so you guys can drop those off at the door.If you guys plan on having good people over here who want to talk sports and make a few friends...well this isn't the way. Peace and god bless!:whoo:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is growing,the Bengals are winning,enjoy the ride it's good to see the Bengals are relavant again

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals!!!.....
bengals.gif

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading threw this thread brought back memories for me, lets stroll down memory lane boys, lol Lets see back in January of this yr I signed on 2 the Bengals site that is no more (wonder why?? any1 have a clue??) to add some personality but found attitude from 1 individual who warned me about kramer, being his gf I had to fuck with him, we all know how that ended by him calling me a narcissistic bitch... :pound: Just letting any 1 know don't let fools run you off, :argue: their barks worst than their bite.. So good luck to the Bengals and rock on Steelers...

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"Only an ass to the one's that deserve it"...wow!..so i guess you think your judge,jury and executioner?..you don't call the shots on any of these thread's..never have never will.And i'm going to tell you the same thing i'm telling kramer....nooooo one is impressed with attitude's..so you guys can drop those off at the door.If you guys plan on having good people over here who want to talk sports and make a few friends...well this isn't the way. Peace and god bless!:whoo:

I have no problem with you, so I won't comment on any of the above.

But if you want to be real, like Kramer, 95+% of your posts on this board have amounted to nothing, no substance whatsoever. Other people like Kramer's nonsense, and nobody seems to have a problem with you pulling up random threads every morning and evening to tell everyone good morning and good evening. Everyone has their own styles. But if you're here to "impress" anyone or make "friends" then I can't really help you.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with you, so I won't comment on any of the above.

But if you want to be real, like Kramer, 95+% of your posts on this board have amounted to nothing, no substance whatsoever. Other people like Kramer's nonsense, and nobody seems to have a problem with you pulling up random threads every morning and evening to tell everyone good morning and good evening. Everyone has their own styles. But if you're here to "impress" anyone or make "friends" then I can't really help you.

The x&o's are pretty much covered by you and others on here and most of the time i just agree.The substance deal is ur opinion and thats fine...but i can be as random as i please,i'm not bothering u or kramer.But the fuckin smart ass remarks u and him seem to come off with all the time is getting old.I'm not here to impress u or him..not much to work with anyway.You guy's are way to stiff and act like your shit don't stink and i'm not for it...you guys do ur thing and i'll do mine.As far as i'm concerned you two keep me out of your mouths and we'll be fine from here on out. peace.:doh:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for posting your opinion blue, hope you don't get too pissed at us, :P

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The x&o's are pretty much covered by you and others on here and most of the time i just agree.The substance deal is ur opinion and thats fine...but i can be as random as i please,i'm not bothering u or kramer.But the fuckin smart ass remarks u and him seem to come off with all the time is getting old.I'm not here to impress u or him..not much to work with anyway.You guy's are way to stiff and act like your shit don't stink and i'm not for it...you guys do ur thing and i'll do mine.As far as i'm concerned you two keep me out of your mouths and we'll be fine from here on out. peace.:doh:

It's funny you say all that considering up until you did exactly what you ranted about in regards to me and my posts

"so i guess you think your judge,jury and executioner?..you don't call the shots on any of these thread's..never have never will."

I've never acknowledged you nor cared for what or how you post.