• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals/Bears game thread

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dandy Pants came back and ended up playing fine. Dalton proved again though, he isn't going to be anything more for the Bengals than a game manager. He isn't going out and going to win a game, especially on the road.

Also, I wouldn't say the first INT was 'half AJ's fault.' He stared him down and the DB made a good play. That is still on Dalton.

Watch teh fucking route by Green. He faded backwards instead of taking a sharp crisp route across the field. I am not blaming all that on Green, because Andy did stare him down, but it was a timing route so as a QB you want to make sure before you throw it, your WR didn't get bumped at the line throwing hi off course or held up, so you have to look that way almot immediately. Green could have helps Dalton out there by taking a better route to the ball instead fading backwards.

Andy looked like more than a game manager today, he looked like a good QB that can make plays all over the field. Hard t come back when the Bears held the ball in the fourth quarter for like 12 minutes and your WR fumbles the ball away.

You just want to hold on to this Andy Dalton sucks so badly you are becoming about as blind as the biggest Dalton homers, but opposite. Almost to where you are rooting against Dalton instead for him so you can be right, which is just fucking pathetic to be honest.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can watch the Niners v Packers game for 1 minute and tell that these teams are on a whole other level. There's literally no comparison.

We cannot compete with these teams.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers, penalties, clock mismanagement, this one's on the coaching staff, especially Marvin, Simmons, and Zimmer.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me, I would never cheer against Dalton. As much as it pains me, just like all of you I am a Bengals fan

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can watch the Niners v Packers game for 1 minute and tell that these teams are on a whole other level. There's literally no comparison.

We cannot compete with these teams.

Well, the 49ers are awesome, and Rodgers is the best. So there you have it.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me, I would never cheer against Dalton. As much as it pains me, just like all of you I am a Bengals fan

LOL. Bullshit. You cheer for the players around him, and if that means Dalton had a good game, you stack it up as a biproduct of everyone else doing their job, and Dalton is lucky as F to be on a team with so much talent. I can see right through your shit.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silliest argument ever.

It was a short pass that should have been caught. Had it been caught, they throw on 3rd down with a 3rd and 7 instead of running on 3rd and 14 just as they should have.

With 2 minutes left, had Marvin ran the ball on all 3 downs you'd be calling for his head for playing not to lose instead of playing not to win. Hindsight is 20/20.

If you are going to try and score really try, don't run on 1st down then throw a 3 yard pass. If you aren't going to try and score run 3 times. It's that fucking simple. You just want to blame Dalton somehow don't you.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had no timeouts, what the hell were they supposed to do?

I also don't think that it is fair that the Bears Oline got to r*pe Maualuga for 15 yards across the field in plain sight of he refs, and then when Maualuga decides to get him t he F off him, the Oline throws his hands up when he knows he is going down to play the innocent victim.

Original penalty should have been on the Olineman for continuing to block and hold Maualuga for 5 seconds after the play was over.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game today guys you have a good team over there minus the brain cramps by the players and the coaches. But when all is said and done the better team won today. good luck on the rest of your season

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It does take a high level of pain tolerance to stay a Bengals fan, doesn't it? We must all be masochistic.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Bullshit. You cheer for the players around him, and if that means Dalton had a good game, you stack it up as a biproduct of everyone else doing their job, and Dalton is lucky as F to be on a team with so much talent. I can see right through your shit.

I told you Dalton played fine today. I also pointed out that he still showed that he can't put the team on his back and win a game when we need it. Watch other good QBs in the league. How many 4th quarter comebacks does Andrew Luck have? Even Russell Wilson or Colin Kaepernick have a 2nd gear that I still havn't seen from Dalton.

And I have no idea how you can not discount any of his 'success' to AJ. We're extremely lucky to have a top 3 WR on our team. It's no secret that QB is a weakness of this team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Dandy plays as good as he can and we still lose. Look at the top QBs in the league, who you all want Dalton to be. When they play their best games, they win, almost without failure. Dalton isn't a guy who can put the team on his back and go out and win a game for us. Sure, he played ...fine for us today, but he still has shown he's nothing more than a game manager who can't win big games on the road.

I would like to give him the benefit of citing that he has a totally inept head coach though.

I'd wager that if a team had a -2 TO ratio even with Brady or Rodgers playing QB that there is a decent chance they lose. Just because the QB plays well doesnt mean the rest of the team does. That is a horrible argument.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game today guys you have a good team over there minus the brain cramps by the players and the coaches. But when all is said and done the better team won today. good luck on the rest of your season

I appreciate you taking the time to come over and be civil, even if you would not have if you lost more than likely.

I agree you played a better game today and deserved to win, but I completely disagree with you being a better team. Good luck in the NFC North.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you Dalton played fine today. I also pointed out that he still showed that he can't put the team on his back and win a game when we need it. Watch other good QBs in the league. How many 4th quarter comebacks does Andrew Luck have? Even Russell Wilson or Colin Kaepernick have a 2nd gear that I still havn't seen from Dalton.

And I have no idea how you can not discount any of his 'success' to AJ. We're extremely lucky to have a top 3 WR on our team. It's no secret that QB is a weakness of this team.

Cow'ard' doesn't know WTF he is talking about regarding todays game. Dalton looked great.

He doesn't even know how to spell "Dalton", so F him, he doesn't even watch the games. He probably watched the first 5 minutes and shut the game off.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Andrew Luck won because Pryor didn't come through in the end. It wasn't because he "willed" them there.