• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I was stupid. The Nebraska fans are right. Wisconsin is going to sign 27 players this year. I was completely foolish to think that we would sign less than fifteen players when we only have nine scholarships available. Next time, i'll make sure to lie repeatedly in arguments and then make up a sister when I get caught. Then, i'll be the new king of ownage.

You are a prick.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I was stupid. The Nebraska fans are right. Wisconsin is going to sign 27 players this year. I was completely foolish to think that we would sign less than fifteen players when we only have nine scholarships available. Next time, i'll make sure to lie repeatedly in arguments and then make up a sister when I get caught. Then, i'll be the new king of ownage.

thats seriously fucked up dude. you honestly think i made up a sister who has been through 2 divorces in the past 5 years because both of her ex-husbands are cheating douchebags!??!?!?!?!

fuck you dude.

FUCK YOU!!

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sister in a nutshell:

-vegetarian
-served 2 tours of active duty as a doctor on the USS Bonhomme Richard in the Persian Gulf during operation Iraqi Freedom
-graduated from Georgetown university medical school (she was there while Allen Iverson was there) on a full scholarship paid by the US Navy
-technically lived in San Diego during her active deployment ("technically" because she was stationed abroad while on tour and was only hope for short spurts)
-divorced her 1st husband while he was still living in houston and she was in SA because she found out he cheated on her. He was a paramedic for the West University fire department.
-met her 2nd husband when she treated him for injuries while on tour (he was a Marine helicopter pilot)
-moved too seattle in her post-navy career
-moved back home to Houston 5 years ago
-thanksgiving day of 2010 her second Husband told her he was leaving her for a woman that my sister worked with at Texas Children's Hospital

FUCK YOU SMART!!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: Whenever Smart posts more than 10 times in the same thread, by the end no matter who it is they all say relatively the same thing: Smart is a little fuckin bitch.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you expect me to believe that your sister, a doctor, drove 40 hours round trip to go on a "weekend trip" to Milwaukee? You were there on Friday Night, so she left on Thursday? A doctor missing two days to DRIVE forty hours to see a friend? I have a lot of doctors in my family, and I can assure you that this story is BS.

Plus, even if this is true, this doesn't explain why you would be willing to go on a forty hour drive to meet your sister's friends from college who you call elitist East Coast douchebags. Either you are lying or you really need a life. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out this is the former.

Face it, your story is full of shit. I'm glad that you posted about your real sister. She sounds like a great person, and I respect her service. It makes it all the worse that you would use her name in vain to try to win an internet argument against me.

And with that, I actually am done posting in this thread. HuskerinSEC has already left and the rest of you sort of disgust me.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it impossible for us to fly up there and then rent a car up there? cause thats what we did. i don't know where you got the idea that we drove all the way there....and i don't think its crazy for a doctor to get some of her friends to cover for her for a few days.....she just took a month off to go to DC for a 1-month internship....so again

FUCK YOU SMART!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that, I actually am done posting in this thread. HuskerinSEC has already left and the rest of you sort of disgust me.

I said it before, I become physically ill when reading your arrogant pretentious posts.

YOU sir, disgust ME.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God he's an asshat.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went through this same thing a few days ago.........

He thinks everyone's a liar..........

It was such a pleasure to me though to sit here and know that he was wrong..........and know how fuckin dumb he truly is........it was really pleasing.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you expect me to believe that your sister, a doctor, drove 40 hours round trip to go on a "weekend trip" to Milwaukee? You were there on Friday Night, so she left on Thursday? A doctor missing two days to DRIVE forty hours to see a friend? I have a lot of doctors in my family, and I can assure you that this story is BS.

Plus, even if this is true, this doesn't explain why you would be willing to go on a forty hour drive to meet your sister's friends from college who you call elitist East Coast douchebags. Either you are lying or you really need a life. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out this is the former.

Face it, your story is full of shit. I'm glad that you posted about your real sister. She sounds like a great person, and I respect her service. It makes it all the worse that you would use her name in vain to try to win an internet argument against me.

I think he may have a crush on me. :shocked: :puke:

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys need to take a break or something.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys need to take a break or something.

:lol:

FYI guys. Just so you know. The Badgers do have QBs on their radar, this kid was in summer camp. His foot work needs a little more more coaching than Stanton's, but he looks like a competitor to me. He has a better release, too, IMO...and his deep throws were kind of a surprise to me.

As for scholarships. Nobody is signing anything until after the season. I'm sure Bielema knows roughly what he's going to have available in 10 months.

[YOUTUBE]YvxJrufpmlo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FYI guys. Just so you know. The Badgers do have QBs on their radar, this kid was in summer camp. His foot work needs a little more more coaching than Stanton's, but he looks like a competitor to me. He has a better release, too, IMO...and his deep throws were kind of a surprise to me.

As for scholarships. Nobody is signing anything until after the season. I'm sure Bielema knows roughly what he's going to have available in 10 months.

[YOUTUBE]YvxJrufpmlo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE][/QUO

good luck with that, taylor martinez had a great HS highlight video.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have a lot of time right now so I will just say this...

Smart, even though I think everyone should be allowed to say what they want... sometimes it would just be better to back out gracefully!
dullidea.gif

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[YOUTUBE]YvxJrufpmlo&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE][/QUO

good luck with that, taylor martinez had a great HS highlight video.

Yup. It's all wait and see.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like missouri, when I watch them I feel stupid and ugly.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conor Rhoda couldn't hold Stanton's jock strap.

If Stanton doesn't beat out Armstrong at QB, he's a 5 star safety prospect.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you guys sitting around talking about recruits like you know what they're going to do in a NCAA uniform really aren't much better than Smart. If you are at all.