• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chucksker, your stubbornness is hilarious. Just admit that you got caught in a lie and move on. Nobody respects you anyways, so its not like it'll make a difference.

i find this statement humorously ironic.

and seriously dude, do you think that i made up a story about how my brother toured UW? and you think i made up a story about how i have a sister that has friends in Wisconsin and i went with her to visit them once?

honestly i knew you wouldn't believe me so please explain to me what possible reason i could have for making those events up? Cause honestly the only reason i can think of as to why i would tell you those things is because they actually happened, and (even if i knew you wouldn't believe me) you now know the truth.

to be honest i think your upset that you thought no one on here but you had been to Madison...and yet 2 or 3 of us had, and found it to be nothing special.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chucksker, your stubbornness is hilarious. Just admit that you got caught in a lie and move on. Nobody respects you anyways, so its not like it'll make a difference.

HuskerinSEC, you crack me up. I will say that you are somebody who does trolling right...you maintain just enough logic to keep the conversation going, while still managing to say enough ridiculous things to keep everyone entertained.

Jed, you are a smart man. You are capable of making a coherent statement, and more importantly, showing thee idiocy of incoherent ones.

Brasky, your faith in Husker nation makes me smile, even if you are a little nuts. I hope that you can continue to gain enough joy from recruiting victories over us that it'll make up for that annual sadness when we kick your ass on the football field.

I can't wait until September 29th when Bielema and his transfer QB go into Lincoln and leave as conquering heroes on their way to a third straight B1G Title.

fgreg89.gif

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck normally I would have problems believing anyone having a friend in Wisconsin but you do live in Texas so I can see it happening.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and, Smart, its so kind of you to bring up "admitting and moving on"

...why don't don't you just admit that we Nebraska out recruited you for a QB and move on.

why don't you just admit that Wisconsin has QB-depth issues and you really coulda used this recruit and move on.

why don't you just admit that wisconsin fans are assholes and move on.

why don't you just admit that nobody here thinks your shithole of a town is nice and move on.

why don't you just admit that your jealous of Nebraska's program and move on.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinSEC, you crack me up. I will say that you are somebody who does trolling right...you maintain just enough logic to keep the conversation going, while still managing to say enough ridiculous things to keep everyone entertained.

Jed, you are a smart man. You are capable of making a coherent statement, and more importantly, showing thee idiocy of incoherent ones.

Brasky, your faith in Husker nation makes me smile, even if you are a little nuts. I hope that you can continue to gain enough joy from recruiting victories over us that it'll make up for that annual sadness when we kick your ass on the football field.

I can't wait until September 29th when Bielema and his transfer QB go into Lincoln and leave as conquering heroes on their way to a third straight B1G Title.

all i will say is wait until september 29th. i hope our fanbase forgets about the shitshow that they endured in madison last year. i guarantee all the wisconsin fans will be greeted with open arms when you guys come to lincoln.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i will say is wait until september 29th. i hope our fanbase forgets about the shitshow that they endured in madison last year. i guarantee all the wisconsin fans will be greeted with open arms when you guys come to lincoln.

I'd be happy to be smarts personal ambassador to Lincoln.

:duck:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Here smart I made this drink for you. It doesn't have poison in it or anything."

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im 100% sure that signing transfer QB's isn't something that highly touted incoming QBs like to see but the reality is that Wisconsin will be fine. Stanton is a stud and should help Nebraska but the Huskers have been pretty all out shitty at developing QB's over the last 10 years or so so it will all depends on if they can get that straightened out. Husker fans will be better served hoping that Martinez doesnt regress again this year like he did last year.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Lack of talent on our roster. Like O'Brien for two years and Bart Houston coming in as a freshman. I don't really care what this kid said about his decision, or the bags of wind over on "the recruiting board."

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well; just enough time to make a quick comment here on this thread.

1. Here we are talking about a young kid who has not proved anything yet :clap2: (College ball) but making his "get" something phenomenal... Star ratings, elite 11... whatever... When he is here and shows that all this hype is warranted... then... and only then, should be the time we say "We stole one worthwhile bragging about"...

2. Regarding Smart... meh, he is a Badger fan who is defending his team/fans and their recent success... no matter what you think of his motive's or knowledge... he has the right to say what he wants’... If husker fans don't like his reactions... so be it... it is what it is... and no more... Not sure that his comments warrant anyone losing sleep over...

3. Regarding Jed making his point known... which is closer to reality than many saying the Huskers are going to be National Champions each year...

Condemn him for not wearing rose colored glasses all you want... but he makes valid points which stimulates the conversations... and if you can take some of the fan hype out of the equations and add a little reality.. Somewhere in the middle.. You will find the true answer.

4. A.J Natter, good sized kid with a lot of potential... we will see as well.

5. Those of you who are negging people because of their opinion... why? Or are you negging people because you think they are just stirring up shit... which you could avoid on your own.... by simply not reading or?

6. Rmilla1; on target... "the Huskers have been pretty all out shitty at developing QB's over the last 10 years or so it will all depends on if they can get that straightened out." I hope we see dramatic improvements from the extra Time TM has put into this...this past year.

Be back when I can.... maybe... lol, the beat goes on.... and on... and on...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well; just enough time to make a quick comment here on this thread.

1. Here we are talking about a young kid who has not proved anything yet :clap2: (College ball) but making his "get" something phenomenal... Star ratings, elite 11... whatever... When he is here and shows that all this hype is warranted... then... and only then, should be the time we say "We stole one worthwhile bragging about"...

2. Regarding Smart... meh, he is a Badger fan who is defending his team/fans and their recent success... no matter what you think of his motive's or knowledge... he has the right to say what he wants’... If husker fans don't like his reactions... so be it... it is what it is... and no more... Not sure that his comments warrant anyone losing sleep over...

3. Regarding Jed making his point known... which is closer to reality than many saying the Huskers are going to be National Champions each year...

Condemn him for not wearing rose colored glasses all you want... but he makes valid points which stimulates the conversations... and if you can take some of the fan hype out of the equations and add a little reality.. Somewhere in the middle.. You will find the true answer.

4. A.J Natter, good sized kid with a lot of potential... we will see as well.

5. Those of you who are negging people because of their opinion... why? Or are you negging people because you think they are just stirring up shit... which you could avoid on your own.... by simply not reading or?

6. Rmilla1; on target... "the Huskers have been pretty all out shitty at developing QB's over the last 10 years or so it will all depends on if they can get that straightened out." I hope we see dramatic improvements from the extra Time TM has put into this...this past year.

Be back when I can.... maybe... lol, the beat goes on.... and on... and on...

You know for the most part I don't post on other teams' boards, but this was about Wisconsin...somehow. I appreciate that you're the kind of person who is going to accept differing opinions. For me it's just like the Natter thing. Sure I would have liked to see him in program, but I'll never brag about or feel defeated over recruiting stuff. I see potential in the DEs and DTs the Badgers have recruited this year. Best of luck to Natter. Houston is going to be in camp, and we've got O'Brien for two years. We're not completely failing at QB. Best of luck to this young man as well.

As for quarterbacks. I don't know. We weren't the only other program chasing him, and he wasn't the only quarterback Nebraska was going after. Win some lose some. John Stocco and Scott Tolzien were "no talent" quarterbacks who did great things with the Badgers. I still maintain that the 2006 team with Stocco calling the signals was the best, most complete team we've had in modern CFB history. I'll take the "no talent" guy willing to bust his ass and a great OC/QB coach over all sorts of talent.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about recruiting in June means nothing.

Nebraska still has to go out & beat Bucky at some point.
If it ever happens - then talk smack.
Right now Huskers all you're doing is posing [value = 0]

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi. Hawkeye fan here. I got through the first page of this thread and let me tell you, this is HOF quality ownage. Well done Huskers.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi. Hawkeye fan here. I got through the first page of this thread and let me tell you, this is HOF quality ownage. Well done Huskers.

Huskerz fer champz?? ( of ownage)

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like when Smart posts. It's like he was an understudy for The Ringer.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit I was stupid. The Nebraska fans are right. Wisconsin is going to sign 27 players this year. I was completely foolish to think that we would sign less than fifteen players when we only have nine scholarships available. Next time, i'll make sure to lie repeatedly in arguments and then make up a sister when I get caught. Then, i'll be the new king of ownage.