• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beilima's Track Record

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Wiscy is radioactive when it comes to recruiting quarterbacks after Beilima has signed two mercenary signal callers in a row.

Stanton said he definitely took into consideration their history of signing transfer QB's when deciding between them and Nebraska.

**:duck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe (just maybe), we had too many commits and he no longer had a scholarship....

No, that couldn't be the case.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that would explain everything away wouldn't it.

:duck:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, hold on a sec you guys have like 11 commits.

And no quarterback...

"We had too many commits"

Classic.

:pound:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute, hold on a sec you guys have like 11 commits.

And no quarterback...

"We had too many commits"

Classic.

We only have eight Seniors on scholarship. One of those is QB Curt Phillips, who is likely to get a sixth year of eligibility because of medical hardship.

So, we have five QBs coming back and have already oversigned by four. Are you seriously claiming it is impossible that we pulled his scholarship offer or at least asked him to greyshirt?

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only have eight Seniors on scholarship. One of those is QB Curt Phillips, who is likely to get a sixth year of eligibility because of medical hardship.

So, we have five QBs coming back and have already oversigned by four. Are you seriously claiming it is impossible that we pulled his scholarship offer or at least asked him to greyshirt?

......yes. now gtfo.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beilima offered him on his visit in person on june 29th.

You're telling me something changed between then and a day ago?

Is that how Beilima treats top flight quarterbacks?

He's a better prospect than anyone you have on your roster.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're telling me wisconsin thinks they can compete with Oregon and Nebraska in recruiting by telling highly touted quarterbacks they need to greyshirt?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beilima offered him on his visit in person on june 29th.

You're telling me something changed between now and then?

Is that how Beilima treats top flight quarterbacks?

Yes.

I'm not saying we didn't want Stanton. I'm sure we did. At some point, though, we had to cut off scholarships, and I think Latham was probably that point.

Even if I am wrong about that, if he really did avoid signing with us because we brought in transfers, he is an absolute idiot. When you have exactly one scholarship quarterback healthy, you need to bring someone in. I'm sure Pelini would have in the exact same situation.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Smart when are you going to learn that whenever you type you appear stupid. :pound:

Face it WisconsinDuck, Wisconsin wanted this one, we got him. You lose. :pound: :rofl:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh. 5 QB's coming back and 1 is healthy? Are all those guys scholarship players? What the fuck does Belima do to these guys, daily morale beatings?

You guys clearly need a quarterback, all those guys you have are worthless sacks of shit.

Everyone knows you take a QB every year.

You're telling me beilima's counting on a probable medical hardship waiver??

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

I'm not saying we didn't want Stanton. I'm sure we did. At some point, though, we had to cut off scholarships, and I think Latham was probably that point.

Even if I am wrong about that, if he really did avoid signing with us because we brought in transfers, he is an absolute idiot. When you have exactly one scholarship quarterback healthy, you need to bring someone in. I'm sure Pelini would have in the exact same situation.

If you have to cut scholarships on July 9th why make anthe offer 10 days previous. You have one of those bicycles that go in reverse don't you, you back pedaling fool.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

what i got from this post: "he is stupid for not signing with us....but we didn't want to have him anymore anyways.....im a whiney little bitch"

right on point don'tcha think?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if it was the only reason. All he said was "Yeah that was definitely something I thought about"

But he went on to say he's not afraid of competition and there's gonna be plenty at Nebraska.

HS coaches don't like letting their kids go to schools who sign transfers on the reg.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it WisconsinDuck, Wisconsin wanted this one, we got him. You lose. :pound: :rofl:

How close are you to Georgia?

If you need this to feel happy that we "lost" to you, go ahead and be happy. Just know that we have had shitty recruits throughout the Bielema era, and we have still been better than you (and your hyped recruits) every year but 2008 and maybe 2009.

Uh huh. 5 QB's coming back and 1 is healthy? Are all those guys scholarship players? What the fuck does Belima do to these guys, daily morale beatings?

You guys clearly need a quarterback, all those guys you have are worthless sacks of shit.

Everyone knows you take a QB every year.

You're telling me beilima's counting on a probable medical hardship waiver??

Before O'Brien came in, we had four scholarship quarterbacks and one walk-on. Three scholarship quarterbacks (Phillips, Budmayr, and Houston) are out for the season. That left one scholarship quarterback and one walk-on.

As for the last sentence, no. Danny O'Brien will be our starter for next season. It's just that Bielema is a classy guy, and he is not going to abandon Curt Phillips (who is a very capable quarterback and wants to fight for a chance to play again).

If you have to cut scholarships on July 9th why make anthe offer 10 days previous. You have one of those bicycles that go in reverse don't you, you back pedaling fool.

I'm sure that Bielema told him about the scholarship situation at the time he went to camp and visited. I'm not back pedaling on anything. The fact that you guys are claiming there is zero chance that we are limiting scholarships despite having already gotten to a point where we are oversigning by three says all that we need to know about who is being rational here.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He signed with Nebraska because it was the better school for him. He said he could see himself playing there more than any other school and believe me if you heard him speak he is NOT stupid.

Call tito stupid but this kid is anything but. He's probably one of the more well spoken kids I've heard do an interview like that. Reminded me of Kirk Cousins.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the last sentence, no. Danny O'Brien will be our starter for next season. It's just that Bielema is a classy guy, and he is not going to abandon Curt Phillips (who is a very capable quarterback and wants to fight for a chance to play again).

I'm saying this waiver... Has it been approved? Or is Beilima just putting the future of his program in the hands of some committee over a QB who is guaranteed not to start?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the recruiting boards man those wiscy fans seemed pretty damn devastated.

They seemed to think you guys are in dire need of a quarterback considering the lack of talent on your current roster.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides he said it came down to Wisconsin and Nebraska.

When he had offers from Oregon, Washington, Utah, OSU, Cal etc. why would he say he chose between a school that didn't want him and a school that did?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so full of shit it's coming out your ears. You lost yet another recruiting battle to us, try not to sound so butthurt about it.