• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beginners luck & jealousy...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..

The state did their second restock of the year at a local hot spot lake yesterday. 2400 misc rainbows, browns, brooks & about 50-75 palimono's. I thought I'd wait a day for them to get their nerves calmed down before hitting the lake at 5am today.

Anways....I run in to this motor mouth clown over at Walmart while picking up some garlic salmon eggs who swears he's the greatest thing out there since VanDam. :nono: Seeing how I could care fucking less who he is or how "great" he thinks he is, the chances are pretty slim that with so many places to fish any variety of fish around here that I'll never bump into him out there.

Well, low and behold, there I am setting up at 5am on the dot and along comes this figure in the dark who decided to park his ignorant ass no more than 20 feet from me! The damn lake is a man made rectangle that is approx. 300 yards wide -700 yards long and this ignorant dickhead strolls up by me. Grr.. So, needless to say, I'm like "yo man....how 'bout moving down about 50 feet alright?" Instead of picking up and moving the opposite direction this shitbag walks up to me with a big ass grin "Hey...remember me from Walmart yesterday?!", "Pretty wild running into you here huh?!" I give the dude a quick fake chuckle hoping he'd get the hint I'm not interested in being friends or talking the morning away like some bitch with nothing better to do, but noooooo.....mr gumflapper decides to park himself with me. :L

Seeing how I'm boned with this dude, I just go about my business of baiting my 3 poles and getting my ipod out all in hope of landing a couple of these big ol trout.

Time starts to fly by, the sun is starting to peak and nobody is getting anything except for the loser who using what appears to be his sisters telescoping rod and a gay ass bright green reel. lol I literally starting laughing at the jitstain as he cast out. ha It looked like he was using 20lbs test, a 1-2OZ sinker and corn for bait. It was like the special olympics came to my lake and had a tournament, but he's reeling in a 12-14-16 inch trout like every 4 cast!! I'm decked out with my 3 Shimano's, 4lbs test for the feel, every lure and store/homemade bait known and I'm getting these little pussy bites and nothing! lol

I mean, this cock smoker is kicking rocks, flicking his butts in the lake and make huge ass splashes with his anchor for a weight and he's the bastard catching all the fish?? WTF!! I'm like "there is every reason in the world why you shouldnt be catching anything but a fucking cold with that set up and all the goddanmn noise you're making" He starts laughing talking about not really being a great fisherman and that this was only the 2nd time he's been out this year.

lol WHAT?!! :twitch:

I guess the bottom line to this story is that it just doesn't matter about how the bait gets out there and what it is.....cause if they're hungry and it's sitting in their view....they're eating it and that's that! Shit had me so f'n pissed off I packed up and left. lol

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad day in paradice,,,,,,I hate it when someone parks on top of me

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown has been down at the lake everyday I have been since..

Except now I hold my hand up in the "halt!" position and wave him away from me. lol I figure it's either do that or to start working the dudes head over with a log or rock.

I hate lifeless people..

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's getting nice and cool these days,,,just throw the dipshit in he should get the point after that

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....I don't know if it was this idiots or not, but I found a swiss wrist watch laying in a couple inches of water at the lake line. lol It was a piece of garbage and all. It was just weird seeing it laying there.

I also found a little Spiderman rod/reel laying in the weeds as I was leaving. ha The little man already has a rod, but everyone needs a back up so I kept it. :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mean to laugh at your misfortune, Tox, but....Funny story lol

lol It's cool. That's why I posted the dumb story. I expected folks to get a laugh out of the whole deal. :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he thinks of you as his good luck charm. Your bait brings em in, his dumb luck catches them.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha I think you're right man.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..

The state did their second restock of the year at a local hot spot lake yesterday. 2400 misc rainbows, browns, brooks & about 50-75 palimono's. I thought I'd wait a day for them to get their nerves calmed down before hitting the lake at 5am today.

Anways....I run in to this motor mouth clown over at Walmart while picking up some garlic salmon eggs who swears he's the greatest thing out there since VanDam. :nono: Seeing how I could care fucking less who he is or how "great" he thinks he is, the chances are pretty slim that with so many places to fish any variety of fish around here that I'll never bump into him out there.

Well, low and behold, there I am setting up at 5am on the dot and along comes this figure in the dark who decided to park his ignorant ass no more than 20 feet from me! The damn lake is a man made rectangle that is approx. 300 yards wide -700 yards long and this ignorant dickhead strolls up by me. Grr.. So, needless to say, I'm like "yo man....how 'bout moving down about 50 feet alright?" Instead of picking up and moving the opposite direction this shitbag walks up to me with a big ass grin "Hey...remember me from Walmart yesterday?!", "Pretty wild running into you here huh?!" I give the dude a quick fake chuckle hoping he'd get the hint I'm not interested in being friends or talking the morning away like some bitch with nothing better to do, but noooooo.....mr gumflapper decides to park himself with me. :L

Seeing how I'm boned with this dude, I just go about my business of baiting my 3 poles and getting my ipod out all in hope of landing a couple of these big ol trout.

Time starts to fly by, the sun is starting to peak and nobody is getting anything except for the loser who using what appears to be his sisters telescoping rod and a gay ass bright green reel. lol I literally starting laughing at the jitstain as he cast out. ha It looked like he was using 20lbs test, a 1-2OZ sinker and corn for bait. It was like the special olympics came to my lake and had a tournament, but he's reeling in a 12-14-16 inch trout like every 4 cast!! I'm decked out with my 3 Shimano's, 4lbs test for the feel, every lure and store/homemade bait known and I'm getting these little pussy bites and nothing! lol

I mean, this cock smoker is kicking rocks, flicking his butts in the lake and make huge ass splashes with his anchor for a weight and he's the bastard catching all the fish?? WTF!! I'm like "there is every reason in the world why you shouldnt be catching anything but a fucking cold with that set up and all the goddanmn noise you're making" He starts laughing talking about not really being a great fisherman and that this was only the 2nd time he's been out this year.

lol WHAT?!! :twitch:

I guess the bottom line to this story is that it just doesn't matter about how the bait gets out there and what it is.....cause if they're hungry and it's sitting in their view....they're eating it and that's that! Shit had me so f'n pissed off I packed up and left. lol

I bet I give that chuckle ten times a day, they never fucking get the hint.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this clown ate a gun because I havent seen him anywhere around.

:thumb: :thumb: