• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hobs

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tweet is cool because you get to see how much Orlando Brown fucked up Trey's neck yesterday. But it also gives us a look at ole Butch Hobson (left of the screen).... Not looking too great after a few days out in the heat. I know I like banging on him because of his cheesy ass headlines and homerism, but I think we're all going to miss him when he finally retires.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tweet is cool because you get to see how much Orlando Brown fucked up Trey's neck yesterday. But it also gives us a look at ole Butch Hobson (left of the screen).... Not looking too great after a few days out in the heat. I know I like banging on him because of his cheesy ass headlines and homerism, but I think we're all going to miss him when he finally retires.

When did Hendrickson sign his extension, after the scuffle? I think it was right? Only reason I am asking is because during the picture of him signing his extension he had the marks all over his neck as well.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... He signed on day 2. The scuffle was day 1 - Within the first 10 minutes of scrimmage. LOL.