• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Before adding Gilmore, the Pats tried trading for Sherman

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I envision Bill asking his wife if she used the coupons when she did the grocery shopping....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just on the highway for over an hour. Heading home.

5 minutes in to the trip I had to take a piss.

No stopping, I'm highballing.

I held it.

And I held it.

Fuck it was wonderful when i finally got home.

Sat there (yes I sit, deal with it) for over 2 minutes. I timed it only because my eye teeth were floating by the time I got to the loo....

And it still was over quicker than this pissing contest I just stumbled through.....

Heh. Just wait till age enlarges the ol' prostate a bit more. Then if you gotta' go, you GOTTA go. No waiting.

Getting old is AWESOME!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tom-brady-richard-sherman-photo-u-mad-bro.jpg

I almost liked that less than the taunt.

"SEE HOW I AM SHAKING YOUR HAND! SO EVERYONE SEES! SEE! SEE! SEE! SHAKE IT! I AM A RESPECTABLE MAN! DOESN'T EVERYONE SEE THAT NOW! SHAAAKKKEE IT!"

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
chf, NWPF really ain't worth this much work. I called him out and believe he is a loser at life. The kind that got picked on too often.
Since he is a Pats fan, there isn't much us mortals can put down based upon their success. This put him (in his mind) at the top and fans of other teams suck terribly.
He doesn't even respond to my posts anymore and I revel in the belief that he has put me on ignore, confirming my suspicion that he does not possess the mental makeup to be who he says he is.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chf, NWPF really ain't worth this much work. I called him out and believe he is a loser at life. The kind that got picked on too often.
Since he is a Pats fan, there isn't much us mortals can put down based upon their success. This put him (in his mind) at the top and fans of other teams suck terribly.
He doesn't even respond to my posts anymore and I revel in the belief that he has put me on ignore, confirming my suspicion that he does not possess the mental makeup to be who he says he is.

Not my first rodeo. No competition to win. Not any effort or 'work' on my part either. Just a small diversion from the mundanity of everyday life.

To be fair, I don't think he's a loser, just thinks he's always the smartest guy in the room.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my first rodeo. No competition to win. Not any effort or 'work' on my part either. Just a small diversion from the mundanity of everyday life.

To be fair, I don't think he's a loser, just thinks he's always the smartest guy in the room.
Fair enough. When I call him a loser it is because he claims to be in a high position of authority and I call bullshit on that.
Merely my perception of NWPF.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is because he claims to be in a high position of authority and I call bullshit on that.
Merely my perception of NWPF.

Hasn't come up in my interaction with him. You guys are military/ex military right?

There's a number of military types on the board. JMR from the Seahawks threads is pretty high ranking if memory serves.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't come up in my interaction with him. You guys are military/ex military right?

There's a number of military types on the board. JMR from the Seahawks threads is pretty high ranking if memory serves.
Yes. NWPF is current Army. I think JMR is also current Army.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not me, I don't possess the war gene...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure they are? NE is still holding all the cards. More then likely BB felt he made him a decent offer last year. Butler didn't take it. Now it's business decision for both and if Butler has been talking $ in the locker room that's the quickest way out of NE.
I hear they are looking at Adrian Peterson now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only to make Blount smarten up. Kraft won't take Peterson.

This new guy Burkehead?? is earning over twice as much as Blount got last year for all his TDs so they have an issue on how much to pay Blount. I doubt Blount is greedy but when some guy comes in like that....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had him in for a look. Nothing came from it. It may have been a smoke screento see if Blount would resign? Or a late year replacement if they lose their #1 power back, whoever tbat may be? Then again it's BB maybe he goes with a stable of small quick guys? Zigging when everyone else zags???