• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEASLEY BACK TO HEAT !!!!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand some Lakers fans and Heat haters that focus on the whole "Lebron needed help" angle!!

I have had the privilege of witnessing 11 Lakers championships in my lifetime and everyone single one of those teams had at least 2 top 10 players on the team and most had at least 2 top 5 players.

Everyone of them also had at least a solid bench!!

The fact is: No team wins championships without the above and no player has ever won a championship by himself!!

think its the way the heat went about it..."the decision" not 1 not 2...etc...yeah the lakers made moves..theres a big difference between bringing in 40 year old karl Malone, 37 year old gary payton and trying to win....and bringing in 3 all star players in their primes.. I see what your saying to an extent. but I also see LeBron couldn't get it done without several above average players in Cleveland. theres all this is LeBron legacy going to surpass kobe or Jordan....I don't think either player did what LeBron did....LeBron permanently cemented himself behind those players once he decided he needed to join 2 other all stars to win a ring... even if he wins 7 championships...if you needed an all star team to do it then...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does going from option #1 to option #3 has to do with his ability to rebound. He went from a good rebounder in Toronto to a terrible one in Miami. How do you explain that?

I think that the rebounding could be explained by him playing farther from the basket in Miami than he did in Toronto!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think its the way the heat went about it..."the decision" not 1 not 2...etc...yeah the lakers made moves..theres a big difference between bringing in 40 year old karl Malone, 37 year old gary payton and trying to win....and bringing in 3 all star players in their primes.. I see what your saying to an extent. but I also see LeBron couldn't get it done without several above average players in Cleveland. theres all this is LeBron legacy going to surpass kobe or Jordan....I don't think either player did what LeBron did....LeBron permanently cemented himself behind those players once he decided he needed to join 2 other all stars to win a ring... even if he wins 7 championships...if you needed an all star team to do it then...

Not sure I agree!! The greats who stayed with one team such as Magic, Kobe and MJ were with franchises that were able to attract top talent and would spend the money to get it!!

The only reason that there are still people in Cleveland is because they don't know they're allowed to leave!!

I found the decision and the "not 1, not 2...." as distasteful as anyone. Believe me, every Heat fan on here will vouch for what I thought of it. However, I can't blame Lebron for leaving a city that no one wanted to come to for a better situation and a chance to win titles!!

I can fault him for HOW he did it, not THAT he did it!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the rebounding could be explained by him playing farther from the basket in Miami than he did in Toronto!!

There is something call defensive rebounding you know considering since he always guard centers

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he lose some weight after going to Miami to fit Spo's system better?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does going from option #1 to option #3 has to do with his ability to rebound. He went from a good rebounder in Toronto to a terrible one in Miami. How do you explain that?

I dont remember him much for defensive rebounding while in Toronto. My guess is he played off the main low post scorer on defense and was able to get any misses. On offense he is out of rebounding position most of the time trying to spread the floor.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh has always been soft, except he's finally on a team that makes it to the playoffs so it shows more. Still, he had that clutch block and a few other plays that the Heat absolutely needed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he lose some weight after going to Miami to fit Spo's system better?

I don't remember if he dropped some weight when he first came to Miami but I know last summer he supposedly put on some weight/muscle because he knew he would be spending a lot of time at center.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh has always been soft, except he's finally on a team that makes it to the playoffs so it shows more. Still, he had that clutch block and a few other plays that the Heat absolutely needed.

Yeah I agree....He also had a 0 point showing in the biggest game of his career which was game 7 of the finals. He is so damn lucky that Chalmers and Battier were able to step up in game 7 because man if the Heat lost game 7 after a 37/12 performance from LBJ and a 23/10 performance from D-Wade because Bosh failed to show up, I'm not sure if he would still be in Miami right now to be honest with you.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again there is no such thing as being clutch

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL when i heard about this last week why'd i just KNOW the little fella would bust a nut all over himself...?

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron on a team LOADED with Superstars, and great role players up and down
the roster
=2 rings.....

Facts are the facts.
I would dismiss
the loaded with superstars part...

Dismiss? LOL. If Wade or Bosh was on the Cavs, they'd still be considered superstars. Of course Wade and Bosh's stats are going to go down when they team up with LBJ. Everyone knows Riley got LeBron, Wade and Bosh together (i.e., collusion) as superstars to chase rings. The results shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Its a stacked team. If LeBron hadn't choked in 2011, they'd have already given Riles another 3 peat.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would dismiss the loaded with superstars part...Lebron was the Superstar last the couple of years, no doubt about it..Wade was a star, Bosh was an All-Star (if that)...

Question is, which of the latest NBA champion, hell, NBA Finals participants didn't have a team like that?
rip @b_lake

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the date on this and got really really confused