• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEASLEY BACK TO HEAT !!!!!

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move by the Heat...The added depth is making their weakness a strength...

He keeps his head on straight, which he should, better to have him come in than Rashard Lewis...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think saying 12 role players is being a bit modest.

Ray Allen might be a role player, but he is also close to the best, if not the best shooter in NBA history.

Most teams have a high energy, defense minded role player. How many are better then Birdman?

Miller, Battier, Lewis. Three high IQ, streaky 3 pt shooters. A luxury most teams didn't have.

What really seems to be under valued on this Heat roster is the common mindset of sacrifice, understanding different things are needed on different nights vs different teams.

The reason BK is saying this is he's in love with Lebron's Cock and wants to give lebron all the credit, as if he didn't have any help...LOl...

I guess BK forgot the end of game 6 when Lebron choked his season away with his 2 airballs and 2 turnovers, only to be Saved by Ray allen. Or Bk forgot that "role" player Battier started game 7 6-6 from the 3 point line...

Bottom line...Lebron on a team of good role players in Cleveland = 0 rings. 0 finals games won.

Lebron on a team LOADED with Superstars, and great role players up and down the roster=2 rings.....

Facts are the facts.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason BK is saying this is he's in love with Lebron's Cock and wants to give lebron all the credit, as if he didn't have any help...LOl...

When?

I didn't take his post that way. Without James though, the Heat don't have the last 2 championships and without James, all of those other 'role' players aren't deciding to sign in Miami for a discount.

I guess BK forgot the end of game 6 when Lebron choked his season away with his 2 airballs and 2 turnovers, only to be Saved by Ray allen. Or Bk forgot that "role" player Battier started game 7 6-6 from the 3 point line...

It takes a team to win. Neal and Green hit shot after shot during the Finals, didn't they?
James took over the last few minutes of game 7. That = ultimate difference maker in the series.

Bottom line...Lebron on a team of good role players in Cleveland = 0 rings. 0 finals games won.

Do you really even want to go there?
The Cavs have been on the league since the late 70's.
How many EC Finals do they have without James, let alone Finals?
How have they fared since he left?
He started on a team who was the worst in the league when they won the lottery to draft James.
The heights he lead them to are way more of an indication of his greatness vs any measurement of failure.

Lebron on a team LOADED with Superstars, and great role players up and down the roster=2 rings.....

Facts are the facts.

It takes deep, talented rosters to win championships. No disputing that.
Wade has been a superstar in the past, but he certainly wasn't during each of the last 2 playoff runs.

There is also no disputing that James the best player and leader of the Heat.

As usual. you are beyond reaching.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.....they have the #1, #4 and #5 of 2003 and #2 of the 2008 draft...

Who am I missing?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the perfect place for Beasley to end up. There's the familiarity of having already played in Miami. Miami is a veteran team that should be able to keep Beasley on a good track. Beasley won't have much pressure to have to produce given what Miami already has. Solid cheap pickup.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Facts are the facts.

I would dismiss the loaded with superstars part...Lebron was the Superstar last the couple of years, no doubt about it..Wade was a star, Bosh was an All-Star (if that)...

Question is, which of the latest NBA champion, hell, NBA Finals participants didn't have a team like that?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be the perfect place for Beasley to end up. There's the familiarity of having already played in Miami. Miami is a veteran team that should be able to keep Beasley on a good track. Beasley won't have much pressure to have to produce given what Miami already has. Solid cheap pickup.

Or him and Chalmers will be toking up all day...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few superstars in this league. Miami has one in Lebron. Wade was a superstar, but injuries/age are slowing him down. I think some are marginalizing Bosh's ability though. This guy averaged 24 and 11 his last season with Toronto. His stats haven't declined because his abilities have declined. He went from option #1 to #3.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chalmers always been a good playoffs player. I'm almost certain that at least in the 3 seasons with the big that his numbers increased in the postseason from the regular season. He is a very inconsistent player.

So just did my quick research and I was basically correct. In 4 of his 5 seasons his numbers improved in the playoffs compared to the reg season.

Chalmers always have his moments in the playoffs but he isn't lethal......Really far from it

I see Chalmers as the Heats version of Derek Fisher when the Lakers were winning titles.!! He's a very solid role player who understands and accepts his role in the regular season and steps up and becomes clutch in big games/playoffs!!

Basically, one of those players whose value isn't completely appreciated until he's gone!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Chalmers as the Heats version of Derek Fisher when the Lakers were winning titles.!! He's a very solid role player who understands and accepts his role in the regular season and steps up and becomes clutch in big games/playoffs!!

Basically, one of those players whose value isn't completely appreciated until he's gone!!

:agree:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario he contributes and is a quality role player that can provide a spark off the bench

Worst case scenario we cut him during training camp and the Heat are still the same Heat from last year

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual. you are beyond reaching.

I don't understand some Lakers fans and Heat haters that focus on the whole "Lebron needed help" angle!!

I have had the privilege of witnessing 11 Lakers championships in my lifetime and everyone single one of those teams had at least 2 top 10 players on the team and most had at least 2 top 5 players.

Everyone of them also had at least a solid bench!!

The fact is: No team wins championships without the above and no player has ever won a championship by himself!!

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few superstars in this league. Miami has one in Lebron. Wade was a superstar, but injuries/age are slowing him down. I think some are marginalizing Bosh's ability though. This guy averaged 24 and 11 his last season with Toronto. His stats haven't declined because his abilities have declined. He went from option #1 to #3.

I completely agree. Bosh is probably the most under-appreciated player on the roster. The guy has unselfishly taken the back seat for the good of the team all the while improving his fg percentage and developing a three pt shot...but all he does is get scrutinized by fans

As the Heat move forward I would like Bosh to slowly assume the role of #2 and take less pressure off of Wade. I still feel like Wade is our second best player but I feel like our priority should be to preserve him for the playoffs.

If the Heat can just reduce his mins and the wear and tear he endures during the regular season, Wade will be fresh and ready to be unleashed for the playoff stretch.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand some Lakers fans and Heat haters that focus on the whole "Lebron needed help" angle!!

I have had the privilege of witnessing 11 Lakers championships in my lifetime and everyone single one of those teams had at least 2 top 10 players on the team and most had at least 2 top 5 players.

Everyone of them also had at least a solid bench!!

The fact is: No team wins championships without the above and no player has ever won a championship by himself!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree. Bosh is probably the most under-appreciated player on the roster. The guy has unselfishly taken the back seat for the good of the team all the while improving his fg percentage and developing a three pt shot...but all he does is get scrutinized by fans

As the Heat move forward I would like Bosh to slowly assume the role of #2 and take less pressure off of Wade. I still feel like Wade is our second best player but I feel like our priority should be to preserve him for the playoffs.

If the Heat can just reduce his mins and the wear and tear he endures during the regular season, Wade will be fresh and ready to be unleashed for the playoff stretch.

I lost respect for Bosh in the Pacers series and G7 of the finals

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what does going from option #1 to option #3 has to do with his ability to rebound. He went from a good rebounder in Toronto to a terrible one in Miami. How do you explain that?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does going from option #1 to option #3 has to do with his ability to rebound. He went from a good rebounder in Toronto to a terrible one in Miami. How do you explain that?

His rebounding numbers have slowly declined since coming to Miami. I don't have an explanation for that. He did grab the single most important offense rebound for Miami last season.