• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ Chargers - Sunday Night

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew the illness would it change anything? All I need to know is if a player is in or out.
Depends. Keeping a player out because of such an issue raises questions unless the illness is specified. When a player suffers a concussion, a hammy pull, a sprained knee, etc, they always explain what the injury is. What if the illness is more mental/emotional? That could be a lot more telling than simply having a nasty case of the flu. So I'll say it again, if the illness is no mystery, why keep it a secret?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends. Keeping a player out because of such an issue raises questions unless the illness is specified. When a player suffers a concussion, a hammy pull, a sprained knee, etc, they always explain what the injury is. What if the illness is more mental/emotional? That could be a lot more telling than simply having a nasty case of the flu. So I'll say it again, if the illness is no mystery, why keep it a secret?

So let’s say a player is dealing with a sick family member such as their kid. Or they have Covid. Or they are dealing with anxiety or depression issues.

Why do you need to know which it is and how does it impact you as a fan? If a player is out, they are out. The reason, for a fan, is meaningless.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let’s say a player is dealing with a sick family member such as their kid. Or they have Covid. Or they are dealing with anxiety or depression issues.

Why do you need to know which it is and how does it impact you as a fan? If a player is out, they are out. The reason, for a fan, is meaningless.
Soooooo, any issue that keeps a player out should be of no concern because we as fans are not impacted. Why bother ever explaining any reason when a player is MIA. Why not just say each week this or that player is out, end of discussion. After all:
If a player is out, they are out. The reason, for a fan, is meaningless.
Your definition.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooo, any issue that keeps a player out should be of no concern because we as fans are not impacted. Why bother ever explaining any reason when a player is MIA. Why not just say each week this or that player is out, end of discussion. After all:

If a player is dealing with a medical issue not related to playing football….it’s really not any of your business.

Contrary to popular belief fans don’t have the right to know everything.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a player is dealing with a medical issue not related to playing football….it’s really not any of your business.

Contrary to popular belief fans don’t have the right to know everything.
Oooookay, gotcha. Thanks for claryifing the rules for fans.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooookay, gotcha. Thanks for claryifing the rules for fans.

If you could intelligently explain why you have the right to know, and how knowing impacts anything, what medical illness a player is dealing with I’d love to hear it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could intelligently explain why you have the right to know, and how knowing impacts anything, what medical illness a player is dealing with I’d love to hear it.
Nah, think I made my case already. End of subject.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to stop discussing it then stop. Doesn't mean the topic itself is now off the table for discussion in general.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its kickoff time......

Beardown!!!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the f*ck are we fake handing off when they're loading the box and threatening pressure on 3rd and long? That sh*t is annoying.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our backup safeties looking absolutely helpless out there first drive. Hicks got BITCHED on that TE screen and then was nowhere to be found on the Ekeler TD. Brisker comes up and makes a play on either of those, typically.

That was a TD to Mooney. Fuck

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our backup safeties looking absolutely helpless out there first drive. Hicks got BITCHED on that TE screen and then was nowhere to be found on the Ekeler TD. Brisker comes up and makes a play on either of those, typically.

That was a TD to Mooney. Fuck

He definetlly was not touched.....

And another penalty.
And let the implosion begin.........