• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears @ AZ

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullard should start ahead of Unrein IMO.

Cohen will be a nice change of pace. I agree, Langford is gone.

Stream sucked fosho

Glennon just looks stiff. If Trubs is the future, and that future includes Howard...let's get it started.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullard should start ahead of Unrein IMO.

Cohen will be a nice change of pace. I agree, Langford is gone.

Stream sucked fosho

Glennon just looks stiff. If Trubs is the future, and that future includes Howard...let's get it started.

Yeah, Cohen will be a very nice change of pace, 3rd down back and compliment to Howard. I also think he can be very good in a spot start or two per season, if we're missing Howard for a week. Just a bit small to ever expect him to tout a full season 300+ carry workload.

Langford did not get a touch that I saw. He can't play SPT's, not very good at catching the ball, can't pass block, averaged something like 3.5 YPC in his first two seasons. If he's getting beat out by like 5 different guys for carries... see ya! Mounds was getting carries ahead of him.

Do we carry 4 RB's? Howard, Cohen, Carey and Cunningham?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to relax with this knee-jerk nonsense in the pre-season.

As if you needed anymore evidence that there is no QB controversy. We're nearing the back-end of the 3rd Quarter, and Trubs hasn't seen the field yet. He could go 15/15 for 2 TD's to finish this game out, and it wouldn't mean much. Mop up duty vs guys who will be bagging groceries soon.

Jonathan Quinn was once the highest rated QB in the pre-season in the league against the #2's. Let's all calm the fuck down. lol

Not to mention, throwing a rookie QB in there before he's ready can form bad habits, shatter confidence and ruin him. Please... let's take off our fan hats here for a second, and look at this logically.
Have you not been watching Rich? Glennon is bad, really really fking bad. Sanchez should be the 2 and Glennon the 3. There is zero chance Glennon starts this season, no way the coaching staff can look the team in the eye and say Glennon deserves to be our starter. There is a long list of rookie QBs playing from game one in this league.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have
you not been watching Rich? Glennon is bad, really really fking bad. Sanchez should be the 2 and Glennon the 3. There is zero chance Glennon starts this season, no way the coaching staff can look the team in the eye and say Glennon deserves to be our starter. There is a long list of rookie QBs playing from game one in this league.

Have you not been watching Rich? Glennon is bad, really really fking bad.

Have you been reading the thread?

A) I never said he wasn't. He's clearly played quite poorly. (Although, he did play about the same last night against the 1's, as Mitch did against the scrubs)
B) Condemning someone as being terrible, after two pre-season games in a new system is mind-numbing stupidity. Especially when you consider that his body of work, in a much larger sample size of regular season action, says he's better than we're seeing.

There is zero chance Glennon starts this season, no way the coaching staff can look the team in the eye and say Glennon deserves to be our starter.

Dude. You REEEEEAAALLLLYYY need to get a grip on yourself. I don't know what's up with you lately, if you're trolling or what. However, you've been saying some downright embarrassing stuff pertaining to Mitch. I understand where Beardown is coming from with his opinions on Trub, but you're like a 12 year old fanboy right now. My goodness...

How much more clear could it have been last night that, as it stands, there's no controversy? Glennon just played both pre-season games with the 1's, the entire time. Mitch played mop-up duty with the 3's and 4's... yet there's "NO CHANCE" Glennon starts? Holy hell dude. Pull yourself together.

There is a long list of rookie QB's playing from game one in this league

Completely irrelevant. There's also plenty who sat. Every QB is different. I'll also add that I can't think of any who started right away, after only 13 starts in college.

There is ZERO reason to rush this. NONE. Your sense of urgency is short-sighted. It's also lacking in basic understanding of how the pre-season works. Mitch has been limited to only half-field reads, and hasn't even had to go through a full progression yet. He hasn't even sniffed what it's like to run a real NFL offense yet. He's a ways away.

He's done exactly what he should have in his first two outings. Nothing more, nothing less.

He's not even our backup yet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 year old Fan boy?? So you want the lesser player on the field because only a fan boy would want the better player playing. The better player will play and I don't care about some imaginary plan. The one where Glennon can QB for a year LMFAO. He can't Rich. I'm a Mitch guy for sure but the reason Mitch will start day one is two fold. A. He is clearly the better QB. B. Glennon's plays has been complete shit. ( Again so were clear ) A. Mitch is earning it. B. Glennon is blowing it. Don't kill the messenger Rich, get mad at Glennon not me, he is the one fking up the plan. But you wanna listen to what the talking heads say rather then what your eyes see, then go for it buddie. We'll see who is right soon. Trubs will start the season.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there isno way the coaching staff can look the team in the eye and say Glennon deserves to be our starter. True or false Rich ?