• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS no controversy ... or maybe

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you struggling with the way Alabama beat Tennessee and Auburn in 2009? Or being lucky enough to lose in November and still get to the NC game? Maybe both teams have sold their souls to the devil :noidea:

So different that only someone like you or Romeo, if he were around , oh there he is, would even TRY to compare. How do either game touch the wins I mentioned with Auburn? Alabama was beating Tennessee by two scores and had the ball with 3 minutes to go! Ingram who never fumbles, fumbled the ball. After an unbelievable throw and catch by UT, a TD, then a successful onside kick, we blocked a long field goal. It was UT that almost pulled off the miracle dumb whaps! Concerning Auburn in 2009 what's the big deal on a drive, with plenty of time on the clock, that ended with an easy throw to Roy Upchurch from about 5 yards out?

Crimson I obviously hate Auburn but I feel bad to put you in the same category of thinking as Romeo. You might want to reconsider your post! :nod:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concerning the losses in November you're damn right we were lucky! You know it is ok to tell a truth or two on here although I think the majority of you are internet tough guys and liars! :noidea:

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it should be Michigan State who has the top defense in college football. Auburn played a lot of close games and literally pulled two wins out of their butt. Ohio State was bashed for letting Illinois score over 30 points but them Missouri put up over 40 points against Auburn.

Does the Big Ten make more money if they have no championship and Ohio State goes to the National Championship or do they make more money off that championship which cost one of their teams from going to the championship.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at auburn "could" have 4 losses.

lol but they don't. played the toughest SOS of the contenders and lost once.

and the they got slapped around in their loss to a 3 loss team in a game that wasn't even as close as the score. Your team gets the honor of getting embarrassed by FSU. Congrats.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the they got slapped around in their loss to a 3 loss team in a game that wasn't even as close as the score. Your team gets the honor of getting embarrassed by FSU. Congrats.

u mad?

yea, u mad

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State deserves to be in over Auburn.

yeah.

1 win over a ranked team. and a loss to an unranked team.

lol @ auburn having as many wins over ranked teams as the entire big 10 combined.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State is the better football team
Let me know when it sinks in

almost nobody agrees with you.

lol at it being so obvious to everyone except a handful of people who watch big 10 pillowfights who the 2 most deserving teams are.

please let me know what the weather is like in pasadena before the game so i'll know what to pack.

wait... what's that? ohio state isn't going to pasadena? :lol:

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hypocrisy-meter-03-21-07.gif

Explain my hypocrisy, please.

The poster listed three teams:
MSU
OSU
Baylor

to replace Auburn.

I agreed MSU had an argument.
MSU beat OSU, so that would eliminate OSU in this debate.
Baylor played less games (No conference championship) and had the worst loss.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost nobody agrees with you.

lol at it being so obvious to everyone except a handful of people who watch big 10 pillowfights who the 2 most deserving teams are.

please let me know what the weather is like in pasadena before the game so i'll know what to pack.

wait... what's that? ohio state isn't going to pasadena? :lol:

Wouldn't the SEC game be a pillow fight? Was there any tackles in that game?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't the SEC game be a pillow fight? Was there any tackles in that game?

lol missouri has as many wins over ranked teams as ohio state and michigan state combined.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looked like 2 Sun Belt teams that lucked their way into a championship game. No defense to be found anywhere.

lol @ you.

they had a combined 5 wins over ranked teams entering the game.

the big 10 game participants had 1. michigan state had 0.

so which conference had their teams luck into a game?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looked like 2 Sun Belt teams that lucked their way into a championship game. No defense to be found anywhere.
Ohio St's D has been trashed by a sub par Michigan team and a defensive oriented Michigan St team. Mizzou's D held every team under their rushing average before they ran into Auburn. Mizzou just sucks at assignment football.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St's D has been trashed by a sub par Michigan team and a defensive oriented Michigan St team. Mizzou's D held every team under their rushing average before they ran into Auburn. Mizzou just sucks at assignment football.

my post was intended for the uber auburn ass jockey troll

no disrespect to Missouri

how is the Mizzou RB doing that got thrown into the cart doing?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So different that only someone like you or Romeo, if he were around , oh there he is, would even TRY to compare. How do either game touch the wins I mentioned with Auburn? Alabama was beating Tennessee by two scores and had the ball with 3 minutes to go! Ingram who never fumbles, fumbled the ball. After an unbelievable throw and catch by UT, a TD, then a successful onside kick, we blocked a long field goal. It was UT that almost pulled off the miracle dumb whaps! Concerning Auburn in 2009 what's the big deal on a drive, with plenty of time on the clock, that ended with an easy throw to Roy Upchurch from about 5 yards out?

Crimson I obviously hate Auburn but I feel bad to put you in the same category of thinking as Romeo. You might want to reconsider your post! :nod:

Bama struggled with two bad teams that year much like Auburn struggled with Miss st and Kentucky in 2010 and Miss st this year. That last drive vs msu was a normal drive for Auburn. Had we not scored that td we could have kicked a fg to tie it anyways. What's the big deal on that drive?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama struggled with two bad teams that year much like Auburn struggled with Miss st and Kentucky in 2010 and Miss st this year. That last drive vs msu was a normal drive for Auburn. Had we not scored that td we could have kicked a fg to tie it anyways. What's the big deal on that drive?

OK NO CRAZY WINS FOR AUBURN. I WAS WRONG! But before I go did Clemson miss a wide open receiver from 5 yards out in 2010 that would have won the game which I haven't even mentioned yet. Don't lie either, there's always you tube! Struggled this year with MSU? How about the miracle wins? Georgia? Alabama?

You know it doesn't take but a few flips and instead of 14-0 Auburn is 8-4, or worse, in 2010 (Alabama, Clemson, Miss St., Kentucky, first South Carolina game (6 turnovers and a 8 pt win) hell even Arkansas was crazy late until some funny stuff) and 8-4 or worse this year (Miss St, Georgia, Alabama, Texas A&M, Washington St). But I know, I know, it didn't happen but be realistic friend, be realistic!

Do you really not see that? But you want to throw that Tennessee game and Auburn game in 2009 as comparisons? :L

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said there were no crazy wins for auburn? You keep crying about games that we almost lost but won't acknowledge the fact that bama championship teams had their own close calls. Do you not think that auburn was clearly the better team in every game they won this year except for the iron bowl?

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at bamat thinking bama never struggles and auburn only wins by luck. As for the Iron Bowl this year, it was 28-28 with 1 second left - hardly a "miracle" win. Poor guy...next he will try bargaining or explaining why he really doesn't care.