• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS no controversy ... or maybe

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol missouri has as many wins over ranked teams as ohio state and michigan state combined.

What does that have to do with the fact that there may have been 10 tackles the entire game? FSU might put up 700 yards of offense on you.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK NO CRAZY WINS FOR AUBURN. I WAS WRONG! But before I go did Clemson miss a wide open receiver from 5 yards out in 2010 that would have won the game which I haven't even mentioned yet. Don't lie either, there's always you tube! Struggled this year with MSU? How about the miracle wins? Georgia? Alabama?

You know it doesn't take but a few flips and instead of 14-0 Auburn is 8-4, or worse, in 2010 (Alabama, Clemson, Miss St., Kentucky, first South Carolina game (6 turnovers and a 8 pt win) hell even Arkansas was crazy late until some funny stuff) and 8-4 or worse this year (Miss St, Georgia, Alabama, Texas A&M, Washington St). But I know, I know, it didn't happen but be realistic friend, be realistic!

Do you really not see that? But you want to throw that Tennessee game and Auburn game in 2009 as comparisons? :L

how was alabama a miracle win?
missed 57 yard field goal? completely standard.
defensive back outruns a bunch of lineman? completely standard.

and again, even if it hadnt happened, it was going to overtime.

just get over it... auburn made the plays this season to get to 12-1, win the SEC, and reach the title game.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with the fact that there may have been 10 tackles the entire game? FSU might put up 700 yards of offense on you.

and auburn might do the same to FSU. missouri had a better run defense statistically than florida state before the auburn game. against better competition no less.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at bamat thinking bama never struggles and auburn only wins by luck. As for the Iron Bowl this year, it was 28-28 with 1 second left - hardly a "miracle" win. Poor guy...next he will try bargaining or explaining why he really doesn't care.

Alabama's Yeldon just got a first down on Auburns 5 three minutes to go leading by seven. Trying to tell me there was no luck from this point on? Not to mention the FG off the board because our LT farted and cost us 5 yards then missed FG. Amari (unbelievable hands) Cooper drops easy TD in the end zone?

OMG, lets just say the Georgia guy doesn't tip the ball away from his own guy (nothing Auburn had to do with) we're not talking about any of this! Do you even know what luck is, or good fortune or a miracle or whatever you want to call it? :L I'm only pointing out ALL the other close games. Someone mentioned 2010 and I think there were more then. I'm still trying to figure out how Tennessee almost pulling out a miracle was comparable to these games?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama's Yeldon just got a first down on Auburns 5 three minutes to go leading by seven. Trying to tell me there was no luck from this point on? Not to mention the FG off the board because our LT farted and cost us 5 yards then missed FG. Amari (unbelievable hands) Cooper drops easy TD in the end zone?

OMG, lets just say the Georgia guy doesn't tip the ball away from his own guy (nothing Auburn had to do with) we're not talking about any of this! Do you even know what luck is, or good fortune or a miracle or whatever you want to call it? :L I'm only pointing out ALL the other close games. Someone mentioned 2010 and I think there were more then. I'm still trying to figure out how Tennessee almost pulling out a miracle was comparable to these games?

lol.

let the butthurt flow.

you got beat.

1st and goal in the red zone and got no points. seems like a problem with your red zone offense or a quality red zone defense moreso than luck.

amari cooper wasn't the only sure handed receiver to miss a sure TD catch. ricardo louis had one as well.

and it isn't luck when your opponent makes a mistake. if that were the case every single missed tackle we could just call luck. every offsides? luck. any late hit? luck.

get over it... alabama lost. like i said... all you have to do is have one of your 11 guys get chris davis on the field or out of bounds and you are almost a 50/50 chance to reach pasadena. couldn't do it.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a reading comprehension problem and just make yourself look worse by making excuses about bama getting beat this year, when the discussion was about bama being lucky or having close calls during their championship years as well. :L

who said there were no crazy wins for auburn? You keep crying about games that we almost lost but won't acknowledge the fact that bama championship teams had their own close calls. Do you not think that auburn was clearly the better team in every game they won this year except for the iron bowl?