• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BB out 4-6 weeks

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Thurmond has done in his absence and Maxwell has been serviceable on the outside. I hope BB makes it back for the playoffs like last year, but I honestly don't expect him to be back next season.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting him back for the playoffs could be huge. While I think Thomas probably covers better on faster receivers there is no doubt that having BB and Sherman at the corners in full press coverage really takes the other team out of their rhythm and he is a physical force on bigger receivers.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a huge surprise that he's gonna be out at least a month and I don't want to downplay his significance, but they've managed to do pretty well without him for a fairly significant amount of time over the last year or so already, so hopefully they can continue to do so for the next month as well.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i was 18 i had a muscle pop in my groin. It was so loud that the people on the sidelines heard it and i screamed from the pain. People said it sounded like a muffled gunshot. Anyway i missed the rest of that game but was running up and down the bleachers/stadium stairs the rest of the game trying to prove i could play.

Went to the doctors and they said i had injured my groin an had some tissue damage, to make a long story a little shorter i played the following week. Sure i was not 100% but with my pain meds i was playing that following weekend. Ironman football i played and started at RB and inside LBer, was on the punt coverage unit.

All i am saying is when this happened it was how the players in football did it also, you never saw people missing 4-6 weeks from a groin pull back then. All these new rules has made these players soft.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i was 18 i had a muscle pop in my groin. It was so loud that the people on the sidelines heard it and i screamed from the pain. People said it sounded like a muffled gunshot. Anyway i missed the rest of that game but was running up and down the bleachers/stadium stairs the rest of the game trying to prove i could play.

Went to the doctors and they said i had injured my groin an had some tissue damage, to make a long story a little shorter i played the following week. Sure i was not 100% but with my pain meds i was playing that following weekend. Ironman football i played and started at RB and inside LBer, was on the punt coverage unit.

All i am saying is when this happened it was how the players in football did it also, you never saw people missing 4-6 weeks from a groin pull back then. All these new rules has made these players soft.

It's such a high level of play though in the NFL and these receivers are burners …. If your not 100 percent as a DB in the NFL your gonna get burned on a regular basis especially when you consider how tick tack they are with call's down field… NFL receivers are FAST!