• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baylor could start out 7-0

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor ain't 7-0. @ KSU won't be a pushover. That will be a good test.

KSU blows this year. Even an awful Texas team with Derp at QB whipped up on KSU. Baylor drops 42 by halftime on Snyder's team this year in Manhattan. HOWEVER, I would love to eat some crow if KSU can pull the upset.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Big 12 is miserably bad this year. OU, UT, and Okie St are all average to below avg. TCU is down, Tech is nothing special, TAMU and Nebraska are gone (thought NU wouldn't have helped that much). Havent had a chance to see Baylor play this year but in the past 2 years I have had players of theirs on my Fantasy team and they are always a fun team to watch. Cant wait for them to play OU so I can tune in and see what they have this year. Its really amazing how bad that conference is now. ACC, SEC, Pac-12, and Big 10ish are all heads and shoulders better. College Football is better off when at least one of the two OU or UT are legit top 8 teams.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 12 is miserably bad this year. OU, UT, and Okie St are all average to below avg. TCU is down, Tech is nothing special, TAMU and Nebraska are gone (thought NU wouldn't have helped that much). Havent had a chance to see Baylor play this year but in the past 2 years I have had players of theirs on my Fantasy team and they are always a fun team to watch. Cant wait for them to play OU so I can tune in and see what they have this year. Its really amazing how bad that conference is now. ACC, SEC, Pac-12, and Big 10ish are all heads and shoulders better. College Football is better off when at least one of the two OU or UT are legit top 8 teams.

No, neither of those conferences are heads and shoulders better. SEC can't play defense this year; Baylor would walk into the SEC this year and r*pe the every living shit out of every SEC D, yes, that includes Bama's defense too. IMO, I don't think a single conference stands out as being great this year. I'm not pimping out the Big 12 by any means, but I do believe the Big 12 has the most parity this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Baylor would walk into the SEC this year and r*pe the every living shit out of every SEC .

LoL typical Big 12 stupidity. Pimp amazing greatest big 12 offense forever and ever, who can never be stopped OMGGGGGG!!!!! - before they play an SEC team then what happens afterwards...they get stopped. Just like OU did vs LSU (maybe you were a baby then and don't remember the great hype over that OU offense) Just like OU vs Florida in 2008 (prob the most hyped of them all, not to mention actually had a defense unlike Baylor), Just like UT vs Bama in 2009...."buttttttt Colttttt", yea don't use the QB as a fullback in short yardage dumby! And you can also throw in Texas Tech's air raid offense vs Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl in there. Im sure Baylors offense is talented but its not as good as it appears vs Wofford?, Buffalo, ULM, and a WVU team Maryland beat 37-0 (an actual ass raping).

So bottomline you are either a child who hasn't watched much football or just butthurt over losing to a bad Ole Miss team that Bama just dominated 25-0. The Big 12ish really is that bad this year.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL typical Big 12 stupidity. Pimp amazing greatest big 12 offense forever and ever, who can never be stopped OMGGGGGG!!!!! - before they play an SEC team then what happens afterwards...they get stopped. Just like OU did vs LSU (maybe you were a baby then and don't remember the great hype over that OU offense) Just like OU vs Florida in 2008 (prob the most hyped of them all, not to mention actually had a defense unlike Baylor), Just like UT vs Bama in 2009...."buttttttt Colttttt", yea don't use the QB as a fullback in short yardage dumby! And you can also throw in Texas Tech's air raid offense vs Ole Miss in the Cotton Bowl in there. Im sure Baylors offense is talented but its not as good as it appears vs Wofford?, Buffalo, ULM, and a WVU team Maryland beat 37-0 (an actual ass raping).

So bottomline you are either a child who hasn't watched much football or just butthurt over losing to a bad Ole Miss team that Bama just dominated 25-0. The Big 12ish really is that bad this year.

Every team? Like Texas last yr? How about this yr? TCU v LSU? (Tech held them to 10 pts and OU held them to 17, 10<17<27) OSU v MSU? (21=21, and holdign MSU to 3). Texas put up 21 on Ole Miss with a back-up QB. Ole Miss's 40 were nice put that will easilty get surpassed. Somebody seems to be cherry picking. I would happy to look at this argument if you want to put together all the games. It is a pretty small sample size though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized how awful their schedule is. They play Oklahoma and I will give them TCU, that is it. Okie St is decent and that's it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could very likely go undefeated.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Every team? Like Texas last yr? How about this yr? TCU v LSU? (Tech held them to 10 pts and OU held them to 17, 10<17<27) OSU v MSU? (21=21, and holdign MSU to 3). Texas put up 21 on Ole Miss with a back-up QB. Ole Miss's 40 were nice put that will easilty get surpassed. Somebody seems to be cherry picking. I would happy to look at this argument if you want to put together all the games. It is a pretty small sample size though.

You missed the boat on the discussion. Your argument is about LSU, Ole Miss, and Miss St having bad defenses and they all do. There really isn't a standout defense in the SEC this year most of them are down except maybe Florida's. Actually Bama's defense will be very good by the end of the year but at this point it would be pointless to argue this since you would have to watch Bama regularly to understand how well our younger players are coming along that will be a huge impact by the end year, so ill just wait to later on to point this out. Also UT doesn't have a real starting QB (they all suck) so trying to say your back up QB was in the game was a fake point to make your point look more impressive, but it really just made it seem more amateur. Finally, of course I was cherry picking because the quote was Baylor would r*pe Bama and I was bringing up top Big12ish teams vs the top SEC team when Big12ish team had much hyped "greatest offense ever" type caliber hype going into game. Sorry I thought that was obvious from the argument at hand.

So finally I think we can agree, in the past Big12 amazing offenses have not been all they were cracked up to be when facing a real defense, much like Oregon's. The SEC defenses are down (UGAs has talent but his coached by a pussy coach who doesn't get full potential out of them, LSU lost a ton of players to draft and make a ton of mistakes playing out of place, Bama's isn't quite as dominant as past though only 2 players away from being so with 3 players looking to fill those 2 spots Geno Smith, Landon Collins, and Eddie Jackson all stepping up beginning to play very well.) and last but not least, the Big 12ish is the worst its been in probably a decade with no top team and barely any other team to even be considered 2nd tier but maybe OU and Baylor.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the boat on the discussion. Your argument is about LSU, Ole Miss, and Miss St having bad defenses and they all do. There really isn't a standout defense in the SEC this year most of them are down except maybe Florida's. Actually Bama's defense will be very good by the end of the year but at this point it would be pointless to argue this since you would have to watch Bama regularly to understand how well our younger players are coming along that will be a huge impact by the end year, so ill just wait to later on to point this out. Also UT doesn't have a real starting QB (they all suck) so trying to say your back up QB was in the game was a fake point to make your point look more impressive, but it really just made it seem more amateur. Finally, of course I was cherry picking because the quote was Baylor would r*pe Bama and I was bringing up top Big12ish teams vs the top SEC team when Big12ish team had much hyped "greatest offense ever" type caliber hype going into game. Sorry I thought that was obvious from the argument at hand.

So finally I think we can agree, in the past Big12 amazing offenses have not been all they were cracked up to be when facing a real defense, much like Oregon's. The SEC defenses are down (UGAs has talent but his coached by a pussy coach who doesn't get full potential out of them, LSU lost a ton of players to draft and make a ton of mistakes playing out of place, Bama's isn't quite as dominant as past though only 2 players away from being so with 3 players looking to fill those 2 spots Geno Smith, Landon Collins, and Eddie Jackson all stepping up beginning to play very well.) and last but not least, the Big 12ish is the worst its been in probably a decade with no top team and barely any other team to even be considered 2nd tier but maybe OU and Baylor.
-
I stopped at the Ash is equal to Case. One of the dumbest comments I have ever seen, clearly you have not watched the 2.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
-
I stopped at the Ash is equal to Case.

Ive seen Case play he isn't a starter on any team worth a damn that's for sure. And im pretty sure Ash stared the year over Case to further my point. So as it turns out your argument as him being the back up was about the dumbest ive ever seen from a UT fan, and that's saying a lot.

Yup just found the link, not only did Ash start but he has more TDs on the year. Perhaps McCoy was injured but Ash still was the starter at the beginning of the year which tells you you have no real starter just 2 backups who cant get it done.

D. Ash 20/28 343 12.3 4 2 85.2
C. McCoy 2/2 13 6.5 0 0 76.7

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do all Bama and SEC fans black out when they forget to mention that A&M was in the Big XII until last year? SEC does not have elite defenses this season outside of Florida and we will see just how good theirs is when they go to Baton Rouge this Saturday. Bama's defense is not nearly the same as it was a year ago and their offense is just lucky that A&M"s defense is even worse than Baylors.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why do all Bama and SEC fans black out when they forget to mention that A&M was in the Big XII until last year?

They finished third not in the conference, but in the west division last year, would have been undefeated champions of the Big12ish last year. Yea they beat the National Champs by intercepting a game winning touchdown in the end zone at the end of the game, but compare that to the OU game who they skull fucked 45-13.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen Case play he isn't a starter on any team worth a damn that's for sure. And im pretty sure Ash stared the year over Case to further my point. So as it turns out your argument as him being the back up was about the dumbest ive ever seen from a UT fan, and that's saying a lot.

Yup just found the link, not only did Ash start but he has more TDs on the year. Perhaps McCoy was injured but Ash still was the starter at the beginning of the year which tells you you have no real starter just 2 backups who cant get it done.

D. Ash 20/28 343 12.3 4 2 85.2
C. McCoy 2/2 13 6.5 0 0 76.7

-
What are talkign about. "Also UT doesn't have a real starting QB (they all suck) so trying to say your back up QB was in the game was a fake point to make your point look more impressive, but it really just made it seem more amateur"

You are saying Ash is better than Case. Case should never be a starter on any team, but then saying it was an amateurish to pt out Case started vs Ole Miss? You have completely lost me.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really sure what those past years have to do with the shitty SEC defenses this year. Baylor's offense is just as explosive as Aggy's and Aggy raped Bama severely this year. Baylor would do the same. I'm not saying Baylor would win b/c their D is pretty shitty, but they would curb stomp Bama's D, too. Baylor was one of the best teams in the country at the end of the year last year and carried that into this year. FYI, TTECH dropped more points and raped Ole Miss's D worse than any SEC team did that year; TTECH just didn't have a defense, which we all knew already since OU had already dropped 62 on them (bad example). Also, you SEC folk seem to forget that OU's D held UF's offense 20 pts below their scoring average as well. The same UF offense that bukakkeed all over SEC defenses that year for 47 ppg and 470 yds a game. Not a child at all, I just know that the SEC is fielding some shitty defenses this year and Bama's D can't handle an offense like Baylor's.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Baylor's offense is just as explosive as Aggy's and Aggy raped Bama severely this year. Baylor would do the same.

You are as stupid as they come. Freak WR athlete Mike Evans accounted for 279 yards of their offense because our young corners couldn't cover his enormous height/size combined with athleticism. Does Baylor have a WR anywhere close to Mike Evans, NO. On top of that, it took a QB with amazing slipperiness and scrambling ability to buy that much time until he could get open in our secondary, Heisman trophy winner Manziel. Does Baylor have a QB that can buy 10 seconds worth of time, NO. Does Baylor even have the great Olineman that TAMU has? The comparison is ridiculous ignorant and only goes to further highlight your inept ability to understand the first thing about college football. Like I said, you are as stupid as they come.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks at scoreboard...

Looks at box score...

Checks butt...

Raped where?