• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barry bonds , can I sue

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised that bonds ain’t suing mlb, selig for his no show hall of fame.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax , Bonds maybe the biggest jerk ever. But he did what selig brought into game. It’s on selig and mlb, period.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one forced Bonds to use steroids. He only did so when he saw all of the fans fawning over McGwire and Sosa, both of whom he considered inferior to him in talent -- which was correct. He made a conscious decision to get bigger and stronger so he could break Aaron's record.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Barry Bonds sue because writers will not vote for him? Is this the question?

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bonds can get a lawyer to present a case like this to a court and find a court to listen to it, more power to him. I doubt if he could find the court that would hear the case, though.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just because bonds was the best player on roids doesn’t make him anymore of a cheat than the entire era. it’s hilarious to leave him out. keep out an entire generation of the top players and there’s no reason for that generation of fans to check it out.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I stand by bonds is because selig decisions affected all players at that time. Spring training, we had to be at ballpark 8 am. They, coaches, Had us at the gym. Paired in 2. Had us lifting weights, no supervision. We all got pumped. Right after weight lifting it was right out to the field . I played SS. How in Gods name could I perform pumped up after lifting? And thats why roids became prevalent. That’s why Big Mac was able to have a 90mph batting swing . Cause they didn’t have to lift and pump up and slow everything down from being so pumped up. I cannot believe no ex players are outspoken about this. I guess it did not hurt them in the pocket enough.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Checking back in, how is the law suit going? Did he hire Vinny Gambini yet?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I stand by bonds is because selig decisions affected all players at that time. Spring training, we had to be at ballpark 8 am. They, coaches, Had us at the gym. Paired in 2. Had us lifting weights, no supervision. We all got pumped. Right after weight lifting it was right out to the field . I played SS. How in Gods name could I perform pumped up after lifting? And thats why roids became prevalent. That’s why Big Mac was able to have a 90mph batting swing . Cause they didn’t have to lift and pump up and slow everything down from being so pumped up. I cannot believe no ex players are outspoken about this. I guess it did not hurt them in the pocket enough.

Blah-blah-blah. You're a real stable genius. Selig didn't tell Bonds or the other yo-yo's during the *Steroid Era* of the game to make an illegal assault on the record books. Why you only wanna blame Selig for all the players that cheated the game?

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just because bonds was the best player on roids doesn’t make him anymore of a cheat than the entire era. it’s hilarious to leave him out. keep out an entire generation of the top players and there’s no reason for that generation of fans to check it out.

How could a fan of the Big Hurt feel this way? That dude sucked it up for years while these dorks, most of whom were FAR INFERIOR to him at the plate, got all the accolades.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah-blah-blah. You're a real stable genius. Selig didn't tell Bonds or the other yo-yo's during the *Steroid Era* of the game to make an illegal assault on the record books. Why you only wanna blame Selig for all the players that cheated the game?
God didn’t bless me to be a genius . But the man gave me common sense. Everything went through selig! Weight lifting became part of our routine . tell me how is a player to perform on a ball field 5 minutes after breaking down all muscles in body?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God didn’t bless me to be a genius . But the man gave me common sense. Everything went through selig! Weight lifting became part of our routine . tell me how is a player to perform on a ball field 5 minutes after breaking down all muscles in body?

"weight lifting became part of our routine"

Oh so now you're a former major league baseball player? :pound:

giphy (3).gif

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"weight lifting became part of our routine"

Oh so now you're a former major league baseball player? :pound:

View attachment 260012

no , never said I was in show, played in 2 orgs . instruction league which consisted of major leaguer and minor leaguers.

instead of the personal attacks, answer the question

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you think a personality like bonds is going to let a guy like Brady Anderson show him up? Lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no , never said I was in show, played in 2 orgs . instruction league which consisted of major leaguer and minor leaguers.

instead of the personal attacks, answer the question

Not a personal trainer. So can't answer the question you asked in comment # 15. But I still don't believe the majority stuff you say. Blaming Selig for Bonds taking steriods. You can't be that dumb.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care what you believe. This is a sports message board. I talk about the game and my relation to it. As far as my feelings being hurt by the likes of you and others here, Lol, I been hit by 90+mph fastballs , probably every part of the body and I’m still here. So bring it on