• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Barca vs AC Milan

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for my Catalan brethren to do some serious damage.

Visca Barca! :clap:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even 2-0 down, Barca probably still the favorites, but that was pretty brutal today. They are just too predictable sometimes - when their plan is shut down by a team with a good plan and execution, Barca doesn't seem to try - or can't try - something else.

Watching the English coverage, after the game they went back to the same story as always - they could really use a big striker like they had with Ibra, so they can occasionally do something other than the short passing game when the defense is that clogged and effective.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barca can still win, but I'm having a bad feeling about it. Starting to like Bayern and Manchester United for the title.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Barca back to their unstoppable behemoth mode again today - 75% possession......and probably half of Milan's 25% share was desperate passes in their own zone just trying to keep the ball. Complete domination, made Milan look like a high school team.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barca can still win, but I'm having a bad feeling about it. Starting to like Bayern and Manchester United for the title.

You were saying? Anyways, Man U is out, although to be frank, that red card on Nani is a bit questionable despite the fact that his studs were high - doesn't help when the game is called by a Turkish ref who has had a history of dishing out red cards as if they were free promo cards at a nightclub. Still, I look forward to a possible RM - Barca match somewhere down the road.

And props to Galatasaray for winning their match with Schalke 04. That was one of the better games of the UEFA CL tourney thus far.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Galatasaray.... that's quite a team from outside the "circle" of the elite soccer clubs...

can't sleep on them....