• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BAKER FUCKING MAYFIELD

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked 3 mock drafts, all from November. Only 1 had Mayfield going in the 1st Round. That was to Pittsburgh as an eventual replacement to Ben R. One mock draft noted that Mayfield appears to have the tools, but that teams are afraid of his attitude.

Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold , Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson all went before him in the mocks. Just interested in some comments.
Fuck you fatty.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't judge you.

You're a person worthy of attention no matter how much of a raging butt plow you are.
The fact that you thought of that retort proves you're a faggot also.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sorry i love baker, i hope he continues to ball out. hes a brown, hes in my division, i fn hate that. But i love his game, i love his attitude, and im pulling for his ass every step.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tnapucco you know what else i like. Dude gets slammed for drinking incident in college, yeah he shouldnt of run from the cops, but if thats the worst thing a kid does in college. HEs been pretty good.

Plus He fn owned up to it HARD, took his lumps, and still balled out, won a heismane, etc..........#1 overall pikc, two time walk on starter........i mean im slobbing, but come on how cant you like him

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tnapucco you know what else i like. Dude gets slammed for drinking incident in college, yeah he shouldnt of run from the cops, but if thats the worst thing a kid does in college. HEs been pretty good.

Plus He fn owned up to it HARD, took his lumps, and still balled out, won a heismane, etc..........#1 overall pikc, two time walk on starter........i mean im slobbing, but come on how cant you like him
Yeah....I've always pulled for the underdog.

Who saw him earning a spot as a walk-on, LET ALONE becoming the starter at OU?

Who saw his small, slow ass winning a Heisman?

Who saw him being the number one pick in the NFL draft?

On top of it all....he had always dreamed of playing for OU since he was a tot...that WAS BORN AND RAISED IN AUSTIN, TX?!?!?!?!?!

gtfo...that's the shit of legends. movies will be made...

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you thought of that retort proves you're a faggot also.
The fact that you think my retort proves anything, proves you want to polish my wedding tackle.

I don't blame you, I'm pretty fucking hawt. But I like innies, not outies.

I hear @JayVee could help you out.