• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BAKER FUCKING MAYFIELD

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one pimping Ryan Tannehill, friend. Get over yourself.
Again, I dont think Tannehill is all that good.

Just less shitty than Sam.

Give me something you are basing your opinion off. Doesn't even have to be valid. Chewy put a guy at #1 with 15 wins in his career. This is the level we're working with here.

Is it not obvious what I'm doing? Big12 QBs are not successful at the next level. I'm not passionate about it, just steadfast.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I dont think Tannehill is all that good.

Just less shitty than Sam.

Give me something you are basing your opinion off. Doesn't even have to be valid. Chewy put a guy at #1 with 15 wins in his career. This is the level we're working with here.

Is it not obvious what I'm doing? Big12 QBs are not successful at the next level. I'm not passionate about it, just steadfast.

i just think he throws a much better ball, first and foremost. Can hit pretty much any pass you ask of him, where Tannehill can throw it "hard", but I don't think his accuracy is nearly as good as Bradford's. Put it this way: If Brady retired and the NFL told Belichick, we're forcing you to take one of two quarterbacks to be your starter for the Patriots, going foward: Sam Bradford, or Ryan Tannehill. I am SURE that Bradford would be the far more effective passer for them, than Tannehill would. Their career stats through 5 seasons (used 5 seasons since Tannehill has only played 5, took Bradford's first 5) are pretty much identical, and that was with Bradford playing on a sorry-ass Rams team his first couple seasons. Not that the Dolphins were anything to write home about, but my main point being, Tannehill is not the best qb that the Big12 has offered up in recent memory, becuase Sam Bradford is alive, he exists, and he has played NFL football. And yes, you're right, it's not a status to really be proud of, but if we're saying "the best that the big12 has offered up", Tannehill is not "less shitty" than Bradford. Sorry, he's just not.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"my first name isnt gay enough. here is an even gayer nickname"
-Bake

There is only ONE Bake

8674-486627Fr.jpg

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VINCE YOUNG was 31-19 as a starter in the NFL....despite playing for Jeff Fisher.

Now that we can finally see just how god awful Jeff Fisher was coaching QB and developing a sustained positive career. A lot of his former players despise him especially the offensive ones.

I am not saying Young would have been great elsewhere, but he was battered and mentally defeated after having to deal with that idiot during the learning curve years. Fisher found a way to suck the life out of every player in existence while constantly being employed for 20 year.

No other horrible coach got as much mileage out of one measley losing Superbowl.....

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure that’s exactly what you tell yourself every time...

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this punk goes to the saints..........that's it.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great College career. I hope he goes someplace and collects a check for the next 10 years. Even if he's just a clipboard guy.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great College career. I hope he goes someplace and collects a check for the next 10 years. Even if he's just a clipboard guy.
Yeah, sorry but once you're out...you're kinda out of my scope of care. I don't wish ill on him, and hope he has a good go of it.

Next man up, I'm not convinced KM will be the starter next year. Thrilled to see how the other 2-3 guys fit into his format as well.

It really doesn't matter though unless some wholesale improvement is made on the other side of the ball. We could discover that Favre has eligibility left and bring him in but that isn't changing the outcome of our efforts if we're still rolling THOSE defensive helmets out onto the field and THAT defensive yelling match up in the press box.

Thanks Bake. It was one hell of a ride! :yo:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, you can't be as ridiculous as he was when things were going good and then cry like Nancy Kerrigan when you get beat.

I'll forever remember Mayfield as a crybaby.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, you can't be as ridiculous as he was when things were going good and then cry like Nancy Kerrigan when you get beat.

I'll forever remember Mayfield as a crybaby.

I had absolutely no issues with Baker's antics during the season. Loved planting the flag in Columbus, laughed at the crotch grab in Kansas, etc. But be the same cocky bastard when things aren't going good. I have the exact same opinion of Cam Newton. Can't take him seriously when he dabs because we all saw how big of a crybaby he is when he's losing.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with Georgia fan. Dude taunted people when his team beat them then cries when he lost. Duchebag of a person.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slagging a kid for being a passionate competitor.

What pathetic fucking losers at life yall are. :dhd:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slagging a kid for being a passionate competitor.

What pathetic fucking losers at life yall are. :dhd:

So, Baker is a champion of life is what you're saying? Probably should have went to Tennessee instead of Oklahoma then.