• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad News?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way someone is getting booted off the team, however, is if they did something pretty fuckin wild......

Like pulled out a knife or a gun or something like that.

Nobody is getting kicked off the team for beating up another player. That would just be ridiculous. Suspensions would happen no doubt........but nobody is gonna be sent packing for getting into a wrestling match.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think something had to have happened........otherwise Bo would have squashed this by now. It's never good for your program to spend multiple days having people spreading a rumor which nobody knows for sure exactly what is true.

Damon Benning also made that odd comment on the radio saying that all we know for sure right now is that there was a fight, and then he named off the 4 names that he knows were involved.

Why would Bo squash it. When has Bo ever come out of silence to address a rumor unless someone has specifically asked him about it. Nothing from bo's past leads me to believe he would come out and address this.

And I don't know who Damon benning is but why have none of the numerous newspaper or Internet guys even mentioned it? The only mention I've seen is message boards and blogs

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Bo squash it. When has Bo ever come out of silence to address a rumor unless someone has specifically asked him about it. Nothing from bo's past leads me to believe he would come out and address this.

I would think he would sqaush it so that people stop talking about it. The longer we talk about it, the worse it makes our program look. People are just going to keep speculating worse and worse shit, so if nothing happened at all I don't see why Bo would just sit here and let us all keep making the situation worse.

And I don't know who Damon benning is but why have none of the numerous newspaper or Internet guys even mentioned it? The only mention I've seen is message boards and blogs

You can't write an article stating "it sounds like there was a fight." You gotta have names or at least some concrete facts. Articles are never released until after an official announcement is made, plain and simply because they can't.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't know who Damon Benning is? Former Nebraska Running Back... has a radio show in the morning in Omaha, very close to the program.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

He's just a young buck, nut. Chuckles was still residing in his pops' left nut when Damon was playing for the Huskers.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

He's just a young buck, nut. Chuckles was still residing in his pops' left nut when Damon was playing for the Huskers.

haha, fair enough. How did you become a Husker fan? Parents?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez chuck get it together! Haha could someone upload the YouTube video of the fight scene in the movie dirty work please. "Looks like there's gonna be a brawl, playing something good?" HELL YEAH! Rolling stones street fighting man GGGGG SSEEVONNNNNN!"

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, fair enough. How did you become a Husker fan? Parents?

Yep, my family pounded it into my brain at an early age. I have memories of games from the 1989 season and I was born in 1985. So that gives you kind of an idea.

My uncles and my dad were crazy about the Huskers. So every Saturday when we'd all get together to watch them play, I would get all fired up watching them going crazy over the Big Red.

And now, at the age of 28, I can confirm that I am indeed addicted to the Huskers.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait..........you were probably asking Chuck how he became a fan

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the Nebraska/Colorado games from late 80's into the 90's were great.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Buckhalter out ran Colorados track star DB. Thata was sweet

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was the MVP of the Orange Bowl following the 1996 season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Orange_Bowl_(December)