• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad News?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Damon Benning said on the radio that Jonathan Rose, Earnest Suttles, LeRoy Alexander and Thomas Brown were the ones who we know were in a scuffle of sorts.

Anyone of them can fuck off as long as we keep santos.

Santos was tweeting away casually today like nothing happened.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the huskerpedia blog to see if they heard anything and they are basically at the same position we are but one did say a freshman and redshirt freshman will most likely be suspended... Don't know how legit it is that was what one poster said

one website by that Ackerman dude is floating around and while that doesn't seem legit reporting the same names keep being brought up suttles brown santos jrose and Leroy Alexander ?

Santos tweets also suggest something went down at his 21st
And it was a big fight that some how the cops weren't called

My only guess is whatever details were brought to bo will decide the fate, I can't see suspension unless weapons were involved or the details over the fight were really bad.

My gut says it might be done internally but if details are bad and players being young being booted of the team is possibly.hopefully it gets handle fast and fair and nobody has to leave.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspended Indefinitely and Kicked off the team are two different things. Suspended means that the play(s) can be back in good standing by fall camp. Not gonna sweat it at all.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It can't possibly be as bad as this...
That motherfucker should be executed.

Last edited by a moderator:

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope nothing really happens but some player tweets makes like something might have happened on santos 21 bday party

If there isn't nothing to do it then that fine not trying to see defense player lost to some party sheningans
If its just rumors than I'm ok with that.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah can't really say. apparently there's a story but the party thing isn't it. which makes sense because that kind of party stuff happens all the time.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no idea. probably soon, but until it comes from the university i wouldn't believe anything.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah can't really say. apparently there's a story but the party thing isn't it. which makes sense because that kind of party stuff happens all the time.

Yeah ESP since no cops were involved makes it weird.

Do you know info about the other story?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches won't micromanage much if the cops weren't involved. It could be a player council internal matter at most, if any of it is true. I'll wait and not take the word of some Web-whore attention seeker.