• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad D

jerseyshore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, we look terrible on defense, particularly up the middle. Lowrie always seems to be an adventure at SS, he already has almost 15 errors on the year, and some of those throws.....yikes. And I hate to say it, but maybe there was a reason Green sat in AAA all those years.......hope he hits a ton, because he looks awful at 2cd. I'm thinking if he doesn't start hitting a lot soon, A's will send him down. But overall, haven't seen the Defense this bad in a long time.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, we look terrible on defense, particularly up the middle. Lowrie always seems to be an adventure at SS, he already has almost 15 errors on the year, and some of those throws.....yikes. And I hate to say it, but maybe there was a reason Green sat in AAA all those years.......hope he hits a ton, because he looks awful at 2cd. I'm thinking if he doesn't start hitting a lot soon, A's will send him down. But overall, haven't seen the Defense this bad in a long time.

Really need a true SS, so JL can move to 2nd. Any trades out there? I'm hearing Utley, but that leaves JL at SS. That is still 100X better than having Green at 2nd. :nod:

jerseyshore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I would take Pennington back at SS, and move Lowrie to Second. I know Penny didn't hit well, and is not cheap, but he played good solid D, had a cannon for an arm, and there was never a worry really when the ball was hit to him.

Isaiah4110

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really need a true SS, so JL can move to 2nd. Any trades out there? I'm hearing Utley, but that leaves JL at SS. That is still 100X better than having Green at 2nd. :nod:
Or we could just send Green back to Sacramento and bring Rosales back to Oakland again. :whistle: