• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL B1G Championship Game Ohio State vs Wisconsin

Who wins the B1G Championship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will wait to give my vote with more clarity when it comes to JT, though it looks likely he will play. Assuming he does, I will probably lean OSU but thinking it will be a good game. I think OSU is good enough to slow down Taylor, possibly force Hornibrook into some mistakes as well (which he has been accustomed to doing). As long as the Buckeyes don't beat themselves, I think the more talented team prevails, but it should be a great game with how good Wisconsin's defense is.
I'm not 100% sure Haskins is going to be a huge dropoff. He can make all the throws, and I'd say he's more talented than Cardale was in 2014 during our playoff run. He's not the athlete Barrett is, but neither was Cardale. All 3 QBs can run, with JT being obviously the best at it. I'd say Haskins is the best combination of arm strength and accuracy.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 100% sure Haskins is going to be a huge dropoff. He can make all the throws, and I'd say he's more talented than Cardale was in 2014 during our playoff run. He's not the athlete Barrett is, but neither was Cardale. All 3 QBs can run, with JT being obviously the best at it. I'd say Haskins is the best combination of arm strength and accuracy.

Gotcha, I know he certainly had success against a Michigan defense I respect. I also know he's well thought of there in Columbus. I don't think it would be largely significant, but might be enough for me to edge Wisconsin just for the unknown factor.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha, I know he certainly had success against a Michigan defense I respect. I also know he's well thought of there in Columbus. I don't think it would be largely significant, but might be enough for me to edge Wisconsin just for the unknown factor.
He's a huge fan favorite, and had wanted to be a Buckeye since he was a little kid. Urban called him "the best pure passer I've ever recruited", and he's had a solid year as a backup. I'd love to see him get some big experience against Wisconsin. Even if it means we lose, I think it'd be great to see how he plays and adjusts and then how he might play if he plays in the bowl game.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then let's just give michigan the win. Would that stop the crying? You guys didn't deserve to win, and you didn't. I've said multiple times that Oklahoma beat us in a very decisive manner. I've said they didn't murder or destroy us, but they did win in a very decisive manner.

But you're right. Barrett played lights out at QB, didn't hold onto the ball for far too long or miss any passes. It was all just michigan giving it away. Also, the PAT was blocked, he didn't miss it. Big difference.

Maybe have your camera man take out more players next time and you might pull off the W? It wasn't just Barrett, either. Weber has a massive gauge on his arm from the camera man hitting him. Pathetic.

Now Oklahoma beat you in a decisive manner? Have you forgotten our discussion how you said it was an even game and Oklahoma only outplayed you for one quarter already? We literally talked for two days about it.

And NO ONE is saying UM should have won, but NO ONE other than you would call that win decisive — cherry picking plays like a missed FG, while ignoring others than aren’t beneficial to your argument (like a dropped interception, where you scored the next play) is something a homer does.

And I’d hope you would realize the cameramen on the sidelines and around the field are from Fox, who televised the game, not UM. Unless you are insinuating UM hired a secret cameraman to roam the OSU sideline and hit players with a camera, which would do what? Get them upset? Or was this a professionally trained undercover cameraman who could surgically hit a padded footbal player on a pre-existing injury forcing him to hurt it on the field at a later time? (Doesn’t that sound utterly ridiculous?)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Oklahoma beat you in a decisive manner? Have you forgotten our discussion how you said it was an even game and Oklahoma only outplayed you for one quarter already? We literally talked for two days about it.

And NO ONE is saying UM should have won, but NO ONE other than you would call that win decisive — cherry picking plays like a missed FG, while ignoring others than aren’t beneficial to your argument (like a dropped interception, where you scored the next play) is something a homer does.

And I’d hope you would realize the cameramen on the sidelines and around the field are from Fox, who televised the game, not UM. Unless you are insinuating UM hired a secret cameraman to roam the OSU sideline and hit players with a camera, which would do what? Get them upset? Or was this a professionally trained undercover cameraman who could surgically hit a padded footbal player on a pre-existing injury forcing him to hurt it on the field at a later time? (Doesn’t that sound utterly ridiculous?)
Yes, I do. It was a very even game for 3 quarters, then they pulled away in the 4th and won decidedly.

I bring up the cameraman because out of nowhere, not 1 but 2 of our most important players are getting hit by them on the sidelines. Check out Weber's picture:

Photo: Ohio State RB Mike Weber shows arm injury from camera

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin should recruit some camera men from Michigan.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick apart? No. Run it over, maybe.
All depends. If the same OSU that played in Iowa shows up, you definitely will. If it's the one that showed up the following week vs. MSU, you guys are getting drilled.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends. If the same OSU that played in Iowa shows up, you definitely will. If it's the one that showed up the following week vs. MSU, you guys are getting drilled.

The Iowa game was the only game a RB run for @ least 100 yards on the Buckeye D all year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Iowa game was the only game a RB run for @ least 100 yards on the Buckeye D all year.
It was our worst defensive performance in 23 years. It was truly inexplicable.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was our worst defensive performance in 23 years. It was truly inexplicable.

No doubt about that. I still sake my head in disbelief over the ass kicking Iowa put on Ohio State.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about that. I still sake my head in disbelief over the ass kicking Iowa put on Ohio State.
It's one of those "lightning strikes" games. Just sucks we can't get revenge until 2020.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this game will be about meat. Whose line will impose their will?
I'm really interested to see the two running games. If Barrett can't go, we'll probably rely heavily on Dobbins and Weber to set the tone. Obviously you guys are gonna ride Taylor, and I'm excited to see how we do against him.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really interested to see the two running games. If Barrett can't go, we'll probably rely heavily on Dobbins and Weber to set the tone. Obviously you guys are gonna ride Taylor, and I'm excited to see how we do against him.

He is special. Barring injury, he has a chance to join Archie as a 2-time Heisman

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin averages about 68 plays per game, Taylor has had 262 touches or just less than 22 per game. We may have to get him the ball more, say up to 30-35 touches

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is special. Barring injury, he has a chance to join Archie as a 2-time Heisman
He and Dobbins might very well be the top 2 RBs in the nation next year.