• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Awbun at Ole Miss SECN now

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just mad you lost to team that got beat by South Carolina ans are lashing out. You want to bitch then complain about Boise State, Western Michigan and Navy being ranked at all. Or for that matter the Big 12 teams.

Navy's 2nd best win is Ole Miss' best win

Memphis might actually be better than Georgia with how Georgia has played.

Northwestern is better than any team Ole Miss has beaten

and even though we suck we did beat Washington State who is much better than anyone Ole Miss has beaten, BYU also is.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Navy's 2nd best win is Ole Miss' best win

Memphis might actually be better than Georgia with how Georgia has played.

Northwestern is better than any team Ole Miss has beaten

and even though we suck we did beat Washington State who is much better than anyone Ole Miss has beaten, BYU also is.
No offense but you shouldn't be in the top 25, you lost to Wyoming for crying out loud. It's just wasted space putting Boise there.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense but you shouldn't be in the top 25, you lost to Wyoming for crying out loud. It's just wasted space putting Boise there.

Wyoming is actually a pretty good team and they are playing a lot better now than they did to start the year. That being said we suck and I wasn't even close to ranking us in my SportsHoopla ballot this week

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyoming is actually a pretty good team and they are playing a lot better now than they did to start the year. That being said we suck and I wasn't even close to ranking us in my SportsHoopla ballot this week
Agreed, Wyoming's much improved this year. Definitely one of the better non-power 5 teams IMO. They gave Brasky a decent fight before they pulled away in the 4th quarter.