• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn > Missouri?

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sure that yardage discrepancy had nothing to do with our elite special teams play that pinned you inside your own 2 twice (not to mention blocked a punt, kick, and had a return for TD)

idiot.

When you're losing an argument, resort to personal attacks...
You never answered my question... Is LSU better than Auburn? You claim to be better than Bama because you won head to head. Why isn't LSU better than Auburn then?

You talk about running all over Bama, but only had 78 more yard of rushing and 200 LESS yards passing... who who really got their butts kicked?
Yes, your punter pinned us deep twice. One resulted in a Bama touchdown and the other in a long drive in which we missed a field goal. (Don't tell me, it was Auburn's exceptional execution that kept the field goal wide left) :L

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Auburn fan trying to tell me I'm not a real Alabama fan.

Priceless.

The 85% thing is nothing but stupid Auburn fans trying to claim some kind of superiority because most people hate Auburn and their fans. People who aren't butthurt dipshits don't give a fuck why you are a fan of a team.

PS: Don't even remember saying anything about Alabama fans never leaving a game early, and I'm pretty sure the Detroit/Dallas thing was how it once was.

Not even sure how either of your examples could have anything to do with me just reading things on the internet and repeating them.
It was a Tennessee fan Clay Travis that coined the phrase everyone else in the country including the 15%er have just agreed with him. Enjoy:

The Ten Dumbest Fan Bases in America: #1 The Alabama Crimson Tide : Outkick The Coverage

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think about it... he's been a fan for 30 years and hasn't seen his beloved tide win the SEC twice in a row even once.

LOL.

dynasty. please.

You're awful girl-giddy for a fan of a team that needed a double ricochet lucky bounce once in a lifetime hail mary vs Georgia to even make the SEC Championship game.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're losing an argument, resort to personal attacks...
You never answered my question... Is LSU better than Auburn? You claim to be better than Bama because you won head to head. Why isn't LSU better than Auburn then?

You talk about running all over Bama, but only had 78 more yard of rushing and 200 LESS yards passing... who who really got their butts kicked?
Yes, your punter pinned us deep twice. One resulted in a Bama touchdown and the other in a long drive in which we missed a field goal. (Don't tell me, it was Auburn's exceptional execution that kept the field goal wide left) :L

Nope, it was Alabama's pisspoor execution. Twice. First they flinched. Then they shanked a field goal.

When your opponent sucks like Alabama, it isn't lucky. It's just being better than them.

Just face it... you got beat up in all facets of the game. The key plays Auburn came out on top. Special teams was a landslide. Your offense couldn't get a key first down when you needed it. Your defense couldn't get a key stop when it needed it.

Hope you enjoy the SECCG this weekend. Because regardless of what happens, Alabama got their shit ruined by a high school offense. Guess that makes Saban's scheme middle school?

Sick dynastic run though. Seriously. Almost won the SEC West for the 2nd straight year.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're awful girl-giddy for a fan of a team that needed a double ricochet lucky bounce once in a lifetime hail mary vs Georgia to even make the SEC Championship game.

Didn't need it. Just needed to win the play. Georgia's DB's made sure we won the play.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, I'm pulling for Mizzou.

You assume too much. Especially in terms of the SEC strength of past year somehow being at jeopardy somehow.

I don't alone, the ESPN shows and everyone especially in the midwest does...it was said a ton a few years ago that Mizzou because they were from the weak big 12 that they wouldn't be able to compete with the SEC also was said about Texas AM...two years in and I think they both adjust well and at least some ESPN talkers are now saying it also.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ anyone that even reads Clay Travis

:laugh3:
Dude is hysterical even when he is making fun of Auburn it's entertaining he isn't trying to be a journalist. If you don't get that there is not much I can do for you. If you don't follow him on Twitter you are missing out.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ Alabama sucks. NC's in 9 of the past 11 decades. One of only 3 teams to ever win 3 of 4. Meanwhile Barner Fife has only 2 all-time, both with astericks.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bammers hate Clay Travis. They know he is full of nothing but lies. Only real men like Danny Sheridan speak the truth. He knows who the Cam Newton bagman is. He just can't say it.

LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't alone, the ESPN shows and everyone especially in the midwest does...it was said a ton a few years ago that Mizzou because they were from the weak big 12 that they wouldn't be able to compete with the SEC also was said about Texas AM...two years in and I think they both adjust well and at least some ESPN talkers are now saying it also.

It's a down year for the SEC this year, that's no secret.

But A&M has yet to finish higher than 3rd in their own division, but still blew out the Big12 conference co-champ last year. And Missouri has won a weak SEC East this year.

Good for Missouri and all, but don't get carried away.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is hysterical even when he is making fun of Auburn it's entertaining he isn't trying to be a journalist. If you don't get that there is not much I can do for you. If you don't follow him on Twitter you are missing out.

He's a troll, big deal.

Anyone can be a dick about things for laughs.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't missed a thing.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it was Alabama's pisspoor execution. Twice. First they flinched. Then they shanked a field goal.

When your opponent sucks like Alabama, it isn't lucky. It's just being better than them.

Just face it... you got beat up in all facets of the game. The key plays Auburn came out on top. Special teams was a landslide. Your offense couldn't get a key first down when you needed it. Your defense couldn't get a key stop when it needed it.

Hope you enjoy the SECCG this weekend. Because regardless of what happens, Alabama got their shit ruined by a high school offense. Guess that makes Saban's scheme middle school?

Sick dynastic run though. Seriously. Almost won the SEC West for the 2nd straight year.

LMAO... couldn't buy an SEC win last year and now ragging on Bama's record?
Got handed a ball game and act like you won the superbowl?
Go on with your delusions. Will wait to see what your reaction is if Missouri wins, though. :)

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO@ Alabama sucks. NC's in 9 of the past 11 decades. One of only 3 teams to ever win 3 of 4. Meanwhile Barner Fife has only 2 all-time, both with astericks.

sorry bro, when your grandkids are reading the history books they will ask more questions about why alabama has a national title in 1941 with 2 losses and 20th in the poll and 3rd in their own conference. or in 2011 when they didn't even reach their conference title game than they would about a 14-0 perfect season. they might also ask you about why auburn doesn't have titles in 2004, 1993, 1983, 1913, etc. Make sure to answer them carefully because they will scratch their heads when you give your explanation and still cling tightly to some of the ones the bammers claim.

you can tell them that auburn paid cam newton but they might just google and factcheck you and find out you were full of shit and never listen to you again.

LOL @ your 1peat conference dynasty.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... couldn't buy an SEC win last year and now ragging on Bama's record?
Got handed a ball game and act like you won the superbowl?
Go on with your delusions. Will wait to see what your reaction is if Missouri wins, though. :)

auburn took the game from you. got ya ass whipped.

deal with it.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if mizzou wins my reaction will probably be something along the lines of... hmm... wonder if bammer is claiming a title. the last time they finished 2nd in the SEC West they did.

in fact... have you ordered your 16 shirt already? has the flag gone up at the trailer trash convention center? bryant denny? whatever its called?