• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Auburn > Missouri?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a troll, big deal.

Anyone can be a dick about things for laughs.
Few can get rich doing it the difference is talent and skill. Things one can appreciate.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if mizzou wins my reaction will probably be something along the lines of... hmm... wonder if bammer is claiming a title. the last time they finished 2nd in the SEC West they did.

in fact... have you ordered your 16 shirt already? has the flag gone up at the trailer trash convention center? bryant denny? whatever its called?

I always love the Bama is trailer trash argument. Means you know you're losing.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry bro, when your grandkids are reading the history books they will ask more questions about why alabama has a national title in 1941 with 2 losses and 20th in the poll and 3rd in their own conference. or in 2011 when they didn't even reach their conference title game than they would about a 14-0 perfect season. they might also ask you about why auburn doesn't have titles in 2004, 1993, 1983, 1913, etc. Make sure to answer them carefully because they will scratch their heads when you give your explanation and still cling tightly to some of the ones the bammers claim.

you can tell them that auburn paid cam newton but they might just google and factcheck you and find out you were full of shit and never listen to you again.

LOL @ your 1peat conference dynasty.

LMAO@ this Barner Fife Nostradumbass predicting the future.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's making a living, not getting rich.
Bleacher Report sold for around 200 million give him time and no reason he couldn't pull 10 to 30 million for his site if he keeps increasing his traffic. Just have develop some content suppliers/avenues and bam. Besides he has already gotten a fox sports deal trust me he is doing well.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a down year for the SEC this year, that's no secret.

But A&M has yet to finish higher than 3rd in their own division, but still blew out the Big12 conference co-champ last year. And Missouri has won a weak SEC East this year.

Good for Missouri and all, but don't get carried away.

carried away, not even close...I thought Mizzou were morons for joining the SEC and wouldn't win for years, like many others...but to win in 2nd season? nobody thought that...the ol' "down year crap" is garbage.. so Missou 1st and A&M 3rd...again pretty much ahead of schedule..

I'm a Hawkeye fan 1st so I am not a homer Mizzou fan but have to hear stuff on them all the time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleacher Report sold for around 200 million give him time and no reason he couldn't pull 10 to 30 million for his site if he keeps increasing his traffic. Just have develop some content suppliers/avenues and bam. Besides he has already gotten a fox sports deal trust me he is doing well.

I'm sure he's doing better than I am, but I doubt he's getting rich.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
carried away, not even close...I thought Mizzou were morons for joining the SEC and wouldn't win for years, like many others...but to win in 2nd season? nobody thought that...the ol' "down year crap" is garbage.. so Missou 1st and A&M 3rd...again pretty much ahead of schedule..

I'm a Hawkeye fan 1st so I am not a homer Mizzou fan but have to hear stuff on them all the time.

Putting everything on a single season as if it reflects the past 7 years is garbage.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:arg: :focus:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting everything on a single season as if it reflects the past 7 years is garbage.

why? you did it with the "its a down year" garbage, lol

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why? you did it with the "its a down year" garbage, lol

No, it being a down year is the exact opposite. It's it's own year, and previous years data and results have no bearing on it.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it being a down year is the exact opposite. It's it's own year, and previous years data and results have no bearing on it.

ok sure it is, you got me

putting Mizzou on top of the SEC for 1 year, just happens to coencide with the 1 year the SEC is down...got it...you win...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok sure it is, you got me

putting Mizzou on top of the SEC for 1 year, just happens to coencide with the 1 year the SEC is down...got it...you win...

11 out of 14 SEC teams lost their starting QB's this year - including Missouri. That is also when Missouri lost.

Last year the SEC had like 5 teams or something crazy in the top10. This year, like 4? Meanwhile the 2 powerhouses of the east Florida and Georgia have had bad years. Florida isn't even bowl eligible and lost to a FCS team. Georgia has been injury plagued and is 8-4, barely ranked.

And last year the SEC itself doubled the number of picks of the 2nd closest conference. SEC = 63 picks, ACC = 30, Pac = 28, Big12 = 22(1/3 nearly),

It's obviously the weakest the SEC has been in quite some time.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 out of 14 SEC teams lost their starting QB's this year - including Missouri. That is also when Missouri lost.

Last year the SEC had like 5 teams or something crazy in the top10. This year, like 4? Meanwhile the 2 powerhouses of the east Florida and Georgia have had bad years. Florida isn't even bowl eligible and lost to a FCS team. Georgia has been injury plagued and is 8-4, barely ranked.

And last year the SEC itself doubled the number of picks of the 2nd closest conference. SEC = 63 picks, ACC = 30, Pac = 28, Big12 = 22(1/3 nearly),

tumblr_mvuj4a3f9v1s2gg27o1_400.gif

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ignore the rivaly games because college football is getting to be more national and less regional and these set rivalry games don't really serve the teams in that manner. The set rival game makes the games rotate slower so it's even longer before other games get played, and the teams end up getting periods of time with lower SoS than other teams as a result. Where as it can still happen with 2 teams being rotated, but it will happen less often.

I didn't ask for the SEC to expand, but it did. Like it or not we have more teams to fit into the rotation. Going to a 9 game SEC schedule leaves only 3 OOC games on the entire year and that sucks. If we do not play OOC games, then it's impossible for the conference strength to be shown against other conferences. The better solution is to stay at 8 games and rotate the schedule more often. Cross-division rivalries will still exist, and less can actually be more because it won't be played as often putting more important on the game of that year.

So take your stupid shit and shove it back up your ass where it came from. Auburn wins a single fucking game and you all become 1000 times more unbearable. For someone who claims that Auburn has done so much in the past, you sure as hell never act like it.

:laugh3:

Talk about 'stupid shit'. Do you not remember the days of only 3 ooc games? It's only been a few years

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look who is reading Clay Travis now:

11 of 14 SEC Quarterbacks Have Missed Starts This Year: What Gives? : Outkick The Coverage

Its ok dude Clay is hysterical and you will enjoy it but don't act like he is a troll then start quoting his articles.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5 in the top 10 to 4 in the top ten means they are having a "down year", are you drinking?

lost their starting QB's to injury means the division is weaker? you have to be drinking or just starting shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is
Mizzou
still in the SEC?