• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ATTN: LSU posters

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as UDUB wins out they are in.... CFP committee is just trolling the Huskies a little bit.I also think Bama gets beat this weekend. I got a bad feeling about Saturday....
I doubt Bama loses to anyone unless they play themselves in a scrimmage. Agree with you on UW going if the win out ... but it was a cruddy thing this committee pulled Tuesday.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Bama loses to anyone unless they play themselves in a scrimmage. Agree with you on UW going if the win out ... but it was a cruddy thing this committee pulled Tuesday.
I would agree. I was actually shocked like I'm sure most fans that keep up with this sport were.... Bama can be had AG.... They can have issues on offense... Love what Hurts is doing, but his accuracy isn't quit there yet... IOf I was going to bitch and complain about something it would be his missing open receivers at times. That is really nit picking. I just hope he continues to grow in that area.... Bama doesn't need to get behind in Baton Rouge or they could be in a lot of trouble.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree. I was actually shocked like I'm sure most fans that keep up with this sport were.... Bama can be had AG.... They can have issues on offense... Love what Hurts is doing, but his accuracy isn't quit there yet... IOf I was going to bitch and complain about something it would be his missing open receivers at times. That is really nit picking. I just hope he continues to grow in that area.... Bama doesn't need to get behind in Baton Rouge or they could be in a lot of trouble.
Bama will still run your ass over. Now they might run around you, too

Long Duk Dong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as UDUB wins out they are in.... CFP committee is just trolling the Huskies a little bit.I also think Bama gets beat this weekend. I got a bad feeling about Saturday....
Bama getting beat on Saturday would cause chaos and mass confusion in the rankings, which would keep all of us message boarders highly entertained for the rest of the season. I don't see it happening though. I think they'll win by 20, and Orgeron's honeymoon will be over.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama getting beat on Saturday would cause chaos and mass confusion in the rankings, which would keep all of us message boarders highly entertained for the rest of the season. I don't see it happening though. I think they'll win by 20, and Orgeron's honeymoon will be over.
I knew I always liked you for a reason....:thumb:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama does.

14907559_899146446887197_1347620971183989853_n.jpg