• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attention SEC nut swingers & ball lickers

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess, incoming blow job image.
i am sure you will have plenty of those images on your screen tonight... no need for me to post one for you.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted "Winner" Just so the winner icon was displayed on the main board next to the thread title.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sure you will have plenty of those images on your screen tonight... no need for me to post one for you.

Well you do have a cute smile.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Marine still crying?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do the same thing all the time. That's why I noticed.

If you can substitute "also" for the "to/too" in question...then you should choose "too".

:suds:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston lost to UConn
Beat Cincy by 3 (Cincy got blown out by San Diego State in a bowl)
Beat Memphis by 1 (who Auburn beat by 21)

Houston isn't unbeatable but probably could beat as many teams in the B1G as the SEC. Still doesn't prove your theory.

Northwestern got completely blown out by Tenn but still are ranked ahead of them in the coaches poll. Explain that shit and how ESPN orchestrated it.
Yeah, but we know that transitive shit doesn't work WT! You forgot to include that Memphis win over mighty Bama Beater Ole Miss and the Houston pounding of the might semi-hole Indians!

However, I agree totally but I would include Houston beating about half the teams in ALL P5 conferences this year. Might not win the conferences but they'd finish much better than many of the traditional bottom dwellers as evidenced by their route of Vandy. They'd have killed Kansas, Oregon State, Wake, Purdue, etal.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dayum, I bailed on this thread too early!!!

And before anybody questions my IQ, I know that's not how you spell "damn..."

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can substitute "also" for the "to/too" in question...then you should choose "too".

:suds:

I'll remember that.

For about 2 hours.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be doing that right after you go find out how ESPN uses its ability to push SEC teams up the rankings so that they can get higher TV ratings on its SEC network.. and all SEC games it televises... insuring they get higher ad revenue. Its a dirty little secret that Pac 12 teams get the shaft because of the fact they play later games and ESPN wants the conference its tied to being top dog.. they pay for it. The SEC East was on par with the MAC this year... and they still had teams climb the rankings... stop being a homer and see it for what it is.. ESPN isn't going to let a Conference it is invested in look weak. It would hurt their ad revenue.

What an absolutely idiotic post. ESPN is going into it's final year of television rights in which they paid the Big 10 one BILLION dollars. Only a fucking clueless moron would suggest ESPN isn't invested in the Big 10.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you play in the Big10, so going not going undefeated is pretty sad.

I guess we need to schedule that November cupcake.

Go ahead and take a look at Ohio St's non-conference like the next 6 years at least.