• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attaboy Damien

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the eve of the Stanley Cup final, you just had to write this article, didn't you? What a freaking PC moron.

Cox: Offensive Blackhawks logo has got to go - thestar.com

Interestingly, there is a poll running on the site that is asking if you are offended by the Blackhawks logo. Almost 1900 votes cast, 72% say No, 8% don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh geez... you know, none of these sports teams picked their name, logo, or mascot to offend or poke fun of any ethnicity or group of people. Most of the time, it's a sign of respect and admiration.

I wonder if he would be writing that article if they were the Chicago Paleface Crackers?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of tight assed thinned skinned PC correct assholes. People are so freakin sensitive and worry about the god damnedest little things while the fucking world is falling apart.

I wouldn't give a flying shit if my hockey team named themselves The Buffalo useless middle aged white guys" Who give's a shit.

This guy's an asshole.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
speaking of media douchebags, hat the hell happened to turn Tony Gallagirl into a Canucks cheerleader?

for 20 years, nothing was every good enough, every column he wrote was dripping with shmarm. Then boom.... they can do no wrong. The refs and the league are out to get us, keep us poor Canadian west coasters suppressed, despite out immeasurable talent, plucky spirit and grit. *rah rah rah*

It somewhat coincided with Gillis coming on as GM, but I'm not sure exactly. The first few positive columns I actually thought were in a sarcastic tone, but it's been going on for a year + now.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of media douchebags, hat the hell happened to turn Tony Gallagirl into a Canucks cheerleader?

for 20 years, nothing was every good enough, every column he wrote was dripping with shmarm. Then boom.... they can do no wrong. The refs and the league are out to get us, keep us poor Canadian west coasters suppressed, despite out immeasurable talent, plucky spirit and grit. *rah rah rah*

It somewhat coincided with Gillis coming on as GM, but I'm not sure exactly. The first few positive columns I actually thought were in a sarcastic tone, but it's been going on for a year + now.

Gillis used to feed him stories back when he was an agent so Gallagher now writes with a soft pen

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hes pretty hooked into Gillis I believe. Word has it that he lobbied really hard to get Gillis hired. Gillis is now on watch for me hes had 2 seasons to get under his belt and now with the 2 massive failures that were round 2 I am going to be a little more judgmental on him. should be an interesting off season

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes pretty hooked into Gillis I believe. Word has it that he lobbied really hard to get Gillis hired. Gillis is now on watch for me hes had 2 seasons to get under his belt and now with the 2 massive failures that were round 2 I am going to be a little more judgmental on him. should be an interesting off season

What is this round 2 of the playoffs that you speak of, matty?!? I vaguely recall it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this round 2 of the playoffs that you speak of, matty?!? I vaguely recall it.

it seemed like this years and last years are all one long round 2. so identical in FAIL...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of tight assed thinned skinned PC correct assholes. People are so freakin sensitive and worry about the god damnedest little things while the fucking world is falling apart.

I wouldn't give a flying shit if my hockey team named themselves The Buffalo useless middle aged white guys" Who give's a shit.

This guy's an asshole.

Hey Can I get on that team Boss? Are you gonna coach it?

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh geez... you know, none of these sports teams picked their name, logo, or mascot to offend or poke fun of any ethnicity or group of people. Most of the time, it's a sign of respect and admiration.

I wonder if he would be writing that article if they were the Chicago Paleface Crackers?

I think we just found a team name for the expansion team that Kansas City will get in the next couple of years. :D

sTyLnK

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a moron. The Blackhawks have the best logo in sports. Anyone who disagrees will get a kick in the balls. :D

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...Cox does says major league backpedalling (much have received quite a bit of backlash for the first article).

The Spin