• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aTm

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know......I'd bet the farm Murray was promised the starting job.......the entire reason he flirted with Texas is because he knew he'd have a legit shot at starting out the gate. I'm pretty certain Sumlin has made lots of promises to other players.....it's not his first rodeo. As far as how far those promises went, we don't know.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know......I'd bet the farm Murray was promised the starting job.......the entire reason he flirted with Texas is because he knew he'd have a legit shot at starting out the gate. I'm pretty certain Sumlin has made lots of promises to other players.....it's not his first rodeo. As far as how far those promises went, we don't know.

Sumlin is a pretty smart guy. He knows you can't make promises you can't keep. There's no way of knowing how a kid will react at the next level. If Murray is pissed because he isn't starting, he needs to wake his ass up. He's no more ready for the starting job then I am. All he has to date is speed.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably told Murray he could play as a true fish. Murray flirted with Texas because he knew he would be wearing a red shirt if he didn't make himself more valuable. If his dad is part of the circus then he needs to be shown the door. Sumlin gave him some opportunities even though he got beat out for the start. Benched him last week for playing like a freshman. And word is he has been acting like a diva since. Probably why Sumlin suited him up and let him watch the game from the sideline.

He is fast and provides some spark but doesn't have a very strong arm and by the time KA got pulled out of the game we were so far back that going to the Blinn College Passing Star gave us the best opportunity anyway.

Right now it seems we are having the same locker room issues that Texas has had. Bunch of 5* divas think they can win games by just showing up. That and shitty OC.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what made anyone think they were good to begin with, they hadn't played anyone good.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M is stuck.

They went to a division with Alabama, LSU, Auburn, and a rising Ole Miss program. They had a Heisman winner and their best year in over a decade with 11 wins and still placed 3rd in their own division...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of ATM. Whatever happened to that espn poster, Aggies_Suprema_At_Something_Arena ?? remember him>?

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they an embarrassment to the SEC, what say you SEC homers?
They are the Texas A&M Aggies! That should answer your question. If it doesn't, then this should; how many aggie jokes have you heard in your lifetime?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably told Murray he could play as a true fish. Murray flirted with Texas because he knew he would be wearing a red shirt if he didn't make himself more valuable. If his dad is part of the circus then he needs to be shown the door. Sumlin gave him some opportunities even though he got beat out for the start. Benched him last week for playing like a freshman. And word is he has been acting like a diva since. Probably why Sumlin suited him up and let him watch the game from the sideline.

He is fast and provides some spark but doesn't have a very strong arm and by the time KA got pulled out of the game we were so far back that going to the Blinn College Passing Star gave us the best opportunity anyway.

Right now it seems we are having the same locker room issues that Texas has had. Bunch of 5* divas think they can win games by just showing up. That and shitty OC.

Do you think its due to the culture we in Texas create for high school football? Are we raising a bunch of divas?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think its due to the culture we in Texas create for high school football? Are we raising a bunch of divas?

Strong mentioned that about a year ago. Talking about facilities.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES.
Even back in my day when I played HS Football in the late 80's. The Texas High School Football Culture is actually worse now IMO. Instead of all these Boosters and Alums loading these kids up with money they are loading up their ego...and it starts way before Junior High.

There are High Schools here that are notorious for Boosters setting parents up with bullshit 6-figure jobs just to get them to relocate in their school district.

Google how much money was spent on Murray's HS Stadium in Allen, TX. I pass by two High School Stadiums every day and they are bigger than most College Stadiums. They even have their own jumbo-trons. These kids must be selling the shit out of their chocolate bars and summer sausage during the offseason...

Last edited:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely! I knew we were in trouble when they started to televise a kids announcement where he has decided to go to school. That is past the point of ridiculous. We build these kids up way too much. I still blame the majority of the problem on the media. They are out of control on this crap.