• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aTm

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M has no identity on offense for some reason it's been like that for the past 3 years,can't run the ball when we need to,wide receivers are physical but can't block on a simple screen play,offensive line problems,predictable play calling b/c we have an offensive coordinator who is too young and can't seem to develop QB's, Kyle Allen is probably injured (might be why he's been playing poorly the last couple of games) and Kyler apparently had a poor week of practice and apparently wasn't ready to start also we don't have any leadership on offense.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas AM is doomed.....they are in a division with Alabama, LSU, and an uprising ole miss program.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12 still has hopes that A&M and Mizzou will come back to the conference. however, in order for either school to even consider that, Texas would first have to be willing to surrender/convert the Longhorn Network into the Big 12 Network and share revenues.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed in the loss. Not happy with the offense. Still proud to be an Aggie.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12 still has hopes that A&M and Mizzou will come back to the conference. however, in order for either school to even consider that, Texas would first have to be willing to surrender/convert the Longhorn Network into the Big 12 Network and share revenues.

The first part of your post-eh I'd be good with it for long term profitability but Cincinnati, BYU, and UCF would provide the same number of tv sets and a well played ACC raid would provide more.

The second part-yes sir kill that albatross and give the conference something that benefits everyone.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed in the loss. Not happy with the offense. Still proud to be an Aggie.

Did this offense fall apart after Kingsbury left for Tech cause it was Johnny that was calling the shots in '13 and really not the coordinators?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look for the Big 12 to add Houston, Byu, or Cincinatti if they add teams.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they suck, but I am surprised. I thought they were going to be better this year. ATM has talent, but it's starting to look like it was built up a little to much by the media. ATM became "The Team" in Texas a few years ago and the media fell in love with them. Man, does that sound familiar. You have to have a really good qb to be able to compete on a national level. I'm not sure Allen is as good as once thought. He's still young and learning, but he needs to show some growth against good teams.

Also, maybe there's a problem getting the talent they do have to move in the same direction. When you have a lot of 5 star talent, you run the risk of having a lot of individuals on the team. The individuals can't win the game. The TEAM has to win the game.

What I do know is that there are some Aggies starting to scratch their head. I believe this is year 4 for Sumlin and year 4 of another disappointing season.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this offense fall apart after Kingsbury left for Tech cause it was Johnny that was calling the shots in '13 and really not the coordinators?
I don't think that is it. I think A&M has an identity and it is an Air Raid team. With Manziel A&M accidentally incorporated the run and it kept teams off balance. Since then A&M is back to pure air raid.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do have a lot of talent on that team.

I look at guys like Ricky Seals-Jones and Speedy Noil, and say 'What have you done?"

Kirk is a true talent, will be good for a long time.

They have some players on defense: Watts played well, Garrett's a beast, Mack will be good.

What I see is a lack of leadership.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dont suck. They are far better than that overall.
They are just what A&M always has sort of been.

They always have a ton of talent yet can never seem to put it together enough to win at the highest levels.
The media falsely decided all that talent had to be some SEC effect, and not just what A&M has always done.

The media ignored that A&M always has top flight NFL talent.
Heck, that 2011 team had more talent than most teams get in a decade.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still refuse to believe Ole Miss is as good as advertised. They barely beat Bama after the Tide coughed up five turnovers, and with a magical fluke play using the Force, and both the Gators and Memphis beat them like a red-headed stepchild.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First full game I've seen A&M play this year. Really surprised by how poorly the offense, particularly Allen, Kirk , and the OL, played. They made the MS defense look like the '85 Bears, a very different look than that unit had last week against Memphis.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas AM is doomed.....they are in a division with Alabama, LSU, and an uprising ole miss program.

Rumors are Ole Miss is flirting with getting big time sanctions for it's recruiting classes.

I have no clue how valid it is, but the type of recruits Ole Miss is suddenly pulling in supports it.

They got big time lucky with Tunsil getting only 7 games suspension. Actually, not even sure it's lucky, it's kind of outrageous in light of other things that have caused kids to lose an entire year or worse.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is all about "get the ball to your play makers" Kingsbury was really good at calling plays for Johnny in 2012. You could see a big drop off from when Kingsbury left and McKinney took over even with Johnny playing QB. Spavital isn't much better. It's too predictable. The defense knows all the plays.

Plus There is something wrong with Allen. He has great passing games against Arky and Miss State but now he could hit the broad side of a barn and has a trainer working on his neck and shoulder when he is on the sideline. I think the coaches have been playing him hurt and Murray is in the dog house.

Seeing the look on Myles Garrett's face on the sideline reminds me of Johnny when the defense was getting driven up and down the field. We just can't have a good offense and defense at the same time. We have some of the best talent but it is starting to look like there is some dissension in the ranks. Texas fans know all about those problems

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could simple be that MSU and Ark were replacing most of their defensive unit this year. Bama and Ole Miss were not. Step up in competition can expose cracks. That said Allen seems to be playing unsure right now

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that John Chavis contract working out for you know aTm?

"Third and Chavis"
Chavis is working out really well. This defense is night-and-day better. We are really thin at LB and DB but doing really well considering. I'm happy - best defense we've put on the field in years since the wrecking crew although not quite wrecking crew yet. Other than a bad 1st quarter against Bama we held them to 20 points, Held Ole Miss to 23. Offense is the problem right now.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could simple be that MSU and Ark were replacing most of their defensive unit this year. Bama and Ole Miss were not. Step up in competition can expose cracks. That said Allen seems to be playing unsure right now

It could also be that Bama and Ole Miss defense are two of the best in the conference. We aren't the only offense they did this to. Ole Miss had a bad couple weeks but came ready to play last night