• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

aTm

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a poor defensive effort. Ole Miss managed to botch a bunch of drives with penalties. That chop block was terrible and took off another 7. Ole Miss can't run the ball. They ran all over A&M. That is A&M's biggest issue, they can't run the ball or stop the run.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a poor defensive effort. Ole Miss managed to botch a bunch of drives with penalties. That chop block was terrible and took off another 7. Ole Miss can't run the ball. They ran all over A&M. That is A&M's biggest issue, they can't run the ball or stop the run.

Aggie defense played well enough to give them a chance to win. The offense was an entirely different story.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aggie defense played well enough to give them a chance to win. The offense was an entirely different story.

A&M was very good in the redzone. Not so much outside. You can't give up 230 yards rushing to a passing yeam and expect to win. Game also showed why Ole Miss is Ole Miss. 41 passes? A&M is all about the pass rush. That is their strength. Why play to it

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this. The defense did really well considering how they had to be out there as long as they did. Offense didn't geive them much rest. Last couple of defenses would have given up 40 points or more. Offense is the problem. The thing that makes me mad is that the QB was struggling and they waited until mid way through the 4th to pull him. Don't know if he is hurt or pushing his balls due to a lack of confidence. He shouldn't have been left out there that long.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M was very good in the redzone. Not so much outside. You can't give up 230 yards rushing to a passing yeam and expect to win. Game also showed why Ole Miss is Ole Miss. 41 passes? A&M is all about the pass rush. That is their strength. Why play to it
We need linebackers! You guys flipped the last good LB recruit we were trying to land. lol

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this. The defense did really well considering how they had to be out there as long as they did. Offense didn't geive them much rest. Last couple of defenses would have given up 40 points or more. Offense is the problem. The thing that makes me mad is that the QB was struggling and they waited until mid way through the 4th to pull him. Don't know if he is hurt or pushing his balls due to a lack of confidence. He shouldn't have been left out there that long.

Definitely agree with that. I guess that Sumlin thought Allen gave them the best chance, since he has had some big games. But it seemed pretty clear to me pretty early in the third quarter that Allen just wasn't up to the task last night.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need linebackers! You guys flipped the last good LB recruit we were trying to land. lol

Your DEs are an issue also. I happen to think Garrett will be a 10 yr all-pro in the NFL. I also think he is over-rated in the college game. He is NFL mode already. Guy is rushing the passer every play. Ole Miss and Nevada had a lot of success running at him. He gets up field and leaves a huge hole for RBs to slide underneath him. A lot of times they left him unblocked and he ram himself out of the play. Couple that with poor LB play and it is pretty easy to understand why that C gap is a problem

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lot of rumors flying around on Kyler right now. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. It might explain why Murray never went in, which was baffling

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of rumors flying around on Kyler right now. It will be interesting to see how that plays out. It might explain why Murray never went in, which was baffling
hearing that Murray got mouthy with Spav and that's why he was benched. Spav hasn't exactly set the QBs up for success the last couple of years. Spav has an offense loaded with 5* talent and 5* egos. Like I said dissension in the ranks. Sumlin better get it under control or he'll lose the team

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hearing that Murray got mouthy with Spav and that's why he was benched. Spav hasn't exactly set the QBs up for success the last couple of years. Spav has an offense loaded with 5* talent and 5* egos. Like I said dissension in the ranks. Sumlin better get it under control or he'll lose the team

I think the upcoming schedule will help. Issues go away when you win by 20. A&M should do that the next 3-4 weeks

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be better to sit Kyle for a couple of those games to either let his injury heal or to get his mind right. Someone needs to take Spavs playbook away and delete the outside bible screens and runs to the edge.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12 still has hopes that A&M and Mizzou will come back to the conference. however, in order for either school to even consider that, Texas would first have to be willing to surrender/convert the Longhorn Network into the Big 12 Network and share revenues.

Still don't understand how third tier rights work, I see......NO TEAM IN THE NATION shares third tier revenue, NONE

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't understand how third tier rights work, I see......NO TEAM IN THE NATION shares third tier revenue, NONE

no other program has their own network and that was a major factor for those programs deciding to leave the conference. Big 12 needs its own network, it's just that simple.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATM has always had these problems......and many here will disagree, but I think it's cultural

There is no more delusional of a fan base than aggy.....the constant over evaluation of talent, schemes, and their overall importance to college football.

ATM has a good coach.....but I think he needs to redefine the culture and environment.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no other program has their own network and that was a major factor for those programs deciding to leave the conference. Big 12 needs its own network, it's just that simple.

The big 12 as a conference has voted down a conference network repeatedly, even when those teams were in.

Once again.....nobody shares third tier rights in any conference.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The ego issue can kill you. I'm still not convinced Murray is going to be the answer in the future. He's really fast, not doubt, but he is short and he has no arm strength. I know he's just a freshman and can build some arm strength, but he's not going to grow anymore. He was sucessful in hs because he could run all the time and get away with it. It's just not as easy in college. You have to be able to throw that ball downfield. I just think he should be put in a flex position and use his speed. I know that's hard to do when you recruit a kid to play qb, and you don't want to send the wrong message to other recruits, but you have to think about the team first. I have a feeling that is where he will end up. Just a guess.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Seals Jones is better than last year,Speedy can't stay healthy
Speedy is kind of a tool bag. Know him from covering the kid in high school. No relevancy to him on the field, just saying.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this offense fall apart after Kingsbury left for Tech cause it was Johnny that was calling the shots in '13 and really not the coordinators?
It was just Johnny pulling shit out of his ass