• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Atlanta

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well girls, we have a big game coming up on (cue MNF sound bite) MNF.
This should be a fun game, I hope.
The team has some wounds, can they overcome? I'm not sure yet if Kam or Brown are playing. It sounds like ET will play.
Methinks we will have to score plenty to win. 30 might not make it.
4 TDs plus a FG for the Falcons.
Seahawks score 34.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman out but Coleman is a solid RB who would be a RB1 on many teams, so need to keep him in check. JJ seems a bit hobbled but other WR's are solid. These guys are a tough out so the D needs to be on their A game, limit the penalties to at least high single digits and some how form a running game. I think Seattle can win this but it'll be close.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for TE Hooper.
Most opposing TE's scare us fans, and Hooper is pretty good.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsing the updates from PC on the key injuries, it sounds like ET is a good bet to play, Kam likely not, and Brown very questionable.

Having ET back will go a long way to overcoming the loss of Sherm, especially if B-Max comes in and picks up where he left off with this team. Kam being out will hurt some, but I think McDougald is a high quality player. Our secondary will still be formidable.

If Duane Brown cannot go, however, pass-pro could be a real challenge with the guy coming to town who just logged 6 sacks in 1 game vs Dallas (vs their 3rd string LT). Tobin starting wouldnt be a good news story.

Will be a pretty tough game for sure, but there's a prisoner of the moment effect going on here with Atlanta. They looked "good" against Dallas last game, but the Cowboys clearly on not the team we expected them to be and had no Zeke plus OL injuries. Also, Atlanta had lost 4 of 5 (!!!) prior to last week, and the narrative on them was "what's the deal with Atlanta?!?!" -- offense is nowhere close to what it was last year. They lost to the Dolphins at home! Their only win in that 5 game stretch prior to Dallas was vs the Jets. In their last 6 games, they've scored more than 17 points only 2 times.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman out but Coleman is a solid RB who would be a RB1 on many teams, so need to keep him in check. JJ seems a bit hobbled but other WR's are solid. These guys are a tough out so the D needs to be on their A game, limit the penalties to at least high single digits and some how form a running game. I think Seattle can win this but it'll be close.

Agreed... They've lost 4 games already so they're definitely beatable... Even with those great players on the roster...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for TE Hooper.
Most opposing TE's scare us fans, and Hooper is pretty good.

Kam won't be playing... McDougal is much better at covering TE's...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsing the updates from PC on the key injuries, it sounds like ET is a good bet to play, Kam likely not, and Brown very questionable.

Having ET back will go a long way to overcoming the loss of Sherm, especially if B-Max comes in and picks up where he left off with this team. Kam being out will hurt some, but I think McDougald is a high quality player. Our secondary will still be formidable.

If Duane Brown cannot go, however, pass-pro could be a real challenge with the guy coming to town who just logged 6 sacks in 1 game vs Dallas (vs their 3rd string LT). Tobin starting wouldnt be a good news story.

Will be a pretty tough game for sure, but there's a prisoner of the moment effect going on here with Atlanta. They looked "good" against Dallas last game, but the Cowboys clearly on not the team we expected them to be and had no Zeke plus OL injuries. Also, Atlanta had lost 4 of 5 (!!!) prior to last week, and the narrative on them was "what's the deal with Atlanta?!?!" -- offense is nowhere close to what it was last year. They lost to the Dolphins at home! Their only win in that 5 game stretch prior to Dallas was vs the Jets. In their last 6 games, they've scored more than 17 points only 2 times.

I was listening to the radio on the way home on the injuries status to the Seahawks and it left me worried. Good to see your confident. Makes feel better about it. Feel the Seahawks need to win this game, especially if the Rams win. Be great if the Viking beat them.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was listening to the radio on the way home on the injuries status to the Seahawks and it left me worried. Good to see your confident. Makes feel better about it. Feel the Seahawks need to win this game, especially if the Rams win. Be great if the Viking beat them.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be an interesting week fellas. Who the fuck knows which Falcons team steps off the plane in Seattle? Those guys have talent but have been all over the map this year. Manhandled Dallas. Yeah, injuries, no Zeke and bad Cowboy coaching but nonetheless, the Falcons looked like the team that went to the SB. Beat Aaron Rodgers and the Pack early in the year. But then they play like shit vs. every AFCE team. Losing at home to the Bills and Dolphins and barely beating the Jets.
Hopefully our coaches paid attention to the Dallas game and can find ways to protect RW and maybe open up a few holes for Rawls. And hopefully, the guys in the secondary can step up and at least, keep it close for Russ to do his magic in the 4th. The D up front is going to have to stop Coleman and get after Ryan. Much like they did vs. the Cards and Rams earlier. We need this win and the Vikes to shut down the Rams, plain and simple. It is a primetime game at home and RW has a pretty good track record in that scenario.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that worries me the most is penalties, the Seahawks are getting flagged for the cheesiest @#$^ the last couple game and it almost seems like the league is picking on us.... We can't keep facing 1st and 15 or 2nd and 20 on offense, also on defense free 1st downs over and over on 3rd down from refs throwing the #$%^ flag... I can't take it anymore.... I"m worried more about the refs than I am Atlanta and it shouldn't be that way ... But when you get dam near 30 flags in 2 football games you start to wonder WTF is going on ...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shouldn't have to look for flags after every play, but unfortunately we have been conditioned to do that.

I think this is a problem nfl wide though, it seems 95% of kicks have at least one penalty.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that worries me the most is penalties, the Seahawks are getting flagged for the cheesiest @#$^ the last couple game and it almost seems like the league is picking on us.... We can't keep facing 1st and 15 or 2nd and 20 on offense, also on defense free 1st downs over and over on 3rd down from refs throwing the #$%^ flag... I can't take it anymore.... I"m worried more about the refs than I am Atlanta and it shouldn't be that way ... But when you get dam near 30 flags in 2 football games you start to wonder WTF is going on ...
We play aggressively so flags are part of that style of play. We need to avoid the stupid pre snap penalties. Most blame Cable on those pre snaps that get called on the OL. My position is that falls completely on the player.
What age do you think they learn "On 2!"
Removing 2-5 pre snap penalties a game help even stuff out.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a big game, especially w/ the Rams, Cards losing... Chance to gain a full game on the Rams and a 2 game lead on Atlanta... If we lose, Atlanta will own the WC spot over us and we'll be odd man out....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a big game, especially w/ the Rams, Cards losing... Chance to gain a full game on the Rams and a 2 game lead on Atlanta... If we lose, Atlanta will own the WC spot over us and we'll be odd man out....

Still could win the division even if the Seahawks lose, but screw that, win this game!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still could win the division even if the Seahawks lose, but screw that, win this game!

Yeah but then we wouldn't be controlling our own destiny, cuz the Rams would have a 2 game lead on us with us just playing him 1 more time... We would have to have some help...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but then we wouldn't be controlling our own destiny, cuz the Rams would have a 2 game lead on us with us just playing him 1 more time... We would have to have some help...
The Rams lost today, if the Seahawks lose to the Falcons they are only down one game, with a match at the Clink.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play aggressively so flags are part of that style of play. We need to avoid the stupid pre snap penalties. Most blame Cable on those pre snaps that get called on the OL. My position is that falls completely on the player.
What age do you think they learn "On 2!"
Removing 2-5 pre snap penalties a game help even stuff out.

I think the league is being harsh on us because of that reputation, because some of these calls are pure BS ... I’m watching games today where corners are getting really hands on with receivers and no flags, but with us it’s like we’re under a microscope ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the league is being harsh on us because of that reputation, because some of these calls are pure BS ... I’m watching games today where corners are getting really hands on with receivers and no flags, but with us it’s like we’re under a microscope ...
I see tricky tack calls every game. I just accept that they will happen to everyone.