• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU, lol

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oregon win was huge anytime u go to autzen and win but I wonder how much better Oregon is with that OT that was out in the WSU game to, they almost lost to WSU the week before but it doesn't matter u guys beat them in autzen when they were number 2 and they haven't lost a game since.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, we should all welcome me, the Amazing Tacos Minetti, to the boards. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you, thank you all very much. Good to be here.

Now, on to business. While it is true that ASU crapped the bed against Oregon State, to their team's credit, they scored more points against Notre Dame than their basketball team scored against mighty mighty Bethune Cookman. ASU hoops doesn't even have a bed in which to crap.

Go 'Cats!
Welcome, oh All Amazing Taco.
:suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is pathetic. They lost to Northwestern at home and have not beaten a single team that isn't laughable. Name one. You can't. "Household name" meant something a few decades ago when the Irish were actually as elite as their fans thought they were.

Stanford is 5-5. You guys need to remember this is 2014. It's a new year. Clean slate. Judge teams on their actual performance on the field. That's not some incredible win.

USC is a legit win, but the fact that it was won on a hail mary has to be taken into consideration (only fair since it's what ASU fans said after the Cats Cal win...oh the irony, lol). Utah is a good win too.

Beating Oregon is a far bigger accomplishment than any of that though. #2 in the Nation. Sorry.

ND isn't pathetic.......... every1 has a stinker, ND frankly has no motivation once they lost to ASU because there eliminated from the playoffs, kind of like when ASU played Texas Tech last year we didn't want to be in that holiday bowl and Texas Tech lit us up. Happens to every team.......

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Fork, for being such a big fan of a "football school" you sure don't know what the fuck you are talkng about. Household name? That gets you two things:

1)Jack
2)Shit

Congrats. Stanford sucks this year. Beating a 5-5 team means nothing. ND is sliding and with Louisville and USC left to play, they might not mean shit by the end either.

You beat USC and Utah, and both are at the bottom of the top 25. Those are your great wins. More importantly, your losses kill you in comparison to AZ. AZ beat Oregon in Eugene, and only lost to UCLA (where you guys got blown out), and USC by a bullshit missed FG. You guys lost to OSU. Any way you want to slice it AZ is a little more impressive right now.

Now, before you go walking out on a ledge to jump, I think that ASU is a good team. You guys are right about where I thought you'd be, and where you were picked preseason. THe last couple weeks will tell a lot.

But here is my point, Fork: all offseason while you were predicting 7-8 wins for ASU, you were also talking tons of shit about how ASU was ranked preseason (again), and how AZ only got 5 votes. All you could talk about was how we only got 5 votes. And now here we are, months later with AZ ahead in the polls, a little bit better resume, and sitting at 8-2.

You can say whatever you want, but you always come off sounding like a whiny bitch.

AZ is doing great this year, and it kills you inside to see a basketball school (and your rival) ahead in the polls of your little "football school". Well, good, that hilarious to us. Did you predict 7-8 wins for AZ there smart guy?

We want to beat you guys, but honestly, this year is already a success for me. How many years has ASU started 8-2? Here's AZ, starting off better than ASU does every year but a couple in decades (not to mention with an equal record this year), and all you had to say was how shitty AZ was preseason. Well, good. If we're shitty, and ahead of you in the polls, then you must be saying that ASU is obviously hot garbage.

The fact that AZ is doing so well, and you can't even admit it makes me smile. You are stewing in your own bullshit, and I love it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Fork, for being such a big fan of a "football school" you sure don't know what the fuck you are talkng about. Household name? That gets you two things:

1)Jack
2)Shit

Congrats. Stanford sucks this year. Beating a 5-5 team means nothing. ND is sliding and with Louisville and USC left to play, they might not mean shit by the end either.

You beat USC and Utah, and both are at the bottom of the top 25. Those are your great wins. More importantly, your losses kill you in comparison to AZ. AZ beat Oregon in Eugene, and only lost to UCLA (where you guys got blown out), and USC by a bullshit missed FG. You guys lost to OSU. Any way you want to slice it AZ is a little more impressive right now.

Now, before you go walking out on a ledge to jump, I think that ASU is a good team. You guys are right about where I thought you'd be, and where you were picked preseason. THe last couple weeks will tell a lot.

But here is my point, Fork: all offseason while you were predicting 7-8 wins for ASU, you were also talking tons of shit about how ASU was ranked preseason (again), and how AZ only got 5 votes. All you could talk about was how we only got 5 votes. And now here we are, months later with AZ ahead in the polls, a little bit better resume, and sitting at 8-2.

You can say whatever you want, but you always come off sounding like a whiny bitch.

AZ is doing great this year, and it kills you inside to see a basketball school (and your rival) ahead in the polls of your little "football school". Well, good, that hilarious to us. Did you predict 7-8 wins for AZ there smart guy?

We want to beat you guys, but honestly, this year is already a success for me. How many years has ASU started 8-2? Here's AZ, starting off better than ASU does every year but a couple in decades (not to mention with an equal record this year), and all you had to say was how shitty AZ was preseason. Well, good. If we're shitty, and ahead of you in the polls, then you must be saying that ASU is obviously hot garbage.

The fact that AZ is doing so well, and you can't even admit it makes me smile. You are stewing in your own bullshit, and I love it.

I think that people want to play at ASU we have a beautiful location for our stadium, were in the middle of texas and LA, we have good recongition because of Pat Tillman. Its just ASU always shit the bed when it came to hiring a coach or fire them to early cough cough* Koetter.

This goes for UA to its not that hard to have good football teams both schools were just hiring the wrong coach! I expect both az schools to have plenty of 8-2 seasons next year ASU and Uofa are returning alot of starters with proven qbs I bet next year is the Territorial cup where both teams will be ranked in the top 10 book it. :suds:

Were also lucky to have great basketball coaches right CTP? Sendek and Miller wow! What a combo! Sendek is a bit better at this point, but Miller is developing I guess..... :pound:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1)Jack
2)Shit

Newsflash bitch. ASU is still ranked. Fuck off:10:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is pathetic. They lost to Northwestern at home and have not beaten a single team that isn't laughable. Name one. You can't. "Household name" meant something a few decades ago when the Irish were actually as elite as their fans thought they were.

Stanford is 5-5. You guys need to remember this is 2014. It's a new year. Clean slate. Judge teams on their actual performance on the field. That's not some incredible win.

USC is a legit win, but the fact that it was won on a hail mary has to be taken into consideration (only fair since it's what ASU fans said after the Cats Cal win...oh the irony, lol). Utah is a good win too.

Beating Oregon is a far bigger accomplishment than any of that though. #2 in the Nation. Sorry.

talking about Hail Mary's?? Get out of Dodge.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon says "AZ was our trap game" LOL. Admit it YOU got LUCKY.
10 MORE GAMES VS THE DUCKS AND THE MILDKITTENS WOULD LOSE 9 OF THEM

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU has been ranked most of the season but ONE week.
Bitches even with a beaver trap game in Corvallis where ranked teams go to die we are still ahead of your 8-2 asses:
Alabama 9-1
2 Oregon 9-1
3 Florida State 10-0
4 Mississippi State 9-1
5 TCU 9-1
6 Ohio State 9-1
7 Baylor 8-1
8 Ole Miss 8-2
9 UCLA 8-2
10 Georgia 8-2
11 Michigan State 8-2
12 Kansas State 7-2
13 Arizona State 8-2
14 Auburn 7-3
15 Arizona 8-2

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU lost at Oregon State one cuz the wrong qb is starting and two cuz Graham got full of himself and brought 9 guys every 3rd down and we were getting burned on the ground and through air....... OSU was ready for our aggressive blitzes and out schemed us. So face it fork it wasn't a trap game we lost fair and square.

But Fork Uofa fans will see how good we are and how good, fast, and physical our defense is they will see soon enough.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon was on notice after Arizona smacked their ass last year. No way that was a "trap game". They were well aware it wasn't going to be easy and they better bring their A game.

You sound stupid when you say things like "ASU lost because they weren't motivated..." Aside from it being an unacceptable excuse, it's just not true. ASU isn't a NC team and if they were that delusional last year they didn't try in their bowl game cuz they were so depressed they weren't facing Alabama...well, God I will stop here because it's so stupid...Texas Tech humiliated them and that's that. ASU tried. They got punked.

Notre Dame loses to bad teams almost every year at all times of the year. It's because they are over-rated, not due to "lack of inspiration". Tulsa, Navy, Northwestern, Boston College, the list goes on and on. The Irish do not have a quality win this year. Beating them is not impressive.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon was on notice after Arizona smacked their ass last year. No way that was a "trap game". They were well aware it wasn't going to be easy and they better bring their A game.

You sound stupid when you say things like "ASU lost because they weren't motivated..." Aside from it being an unacceptable excuse, it's just not true. ASU isn't a NC team and if they were that delusional last year they didn't try in their bowl game cuz they were so depressed they weren't facing Alabama...well, God I will stop here because it's so stupid...Texas Tech humiliated them and that's that. ASU tried. They got punked.

Notre Dame loses to bad teams almost every year at all times of the year. It's because they are over-rated, not due to "lack of inspiration". Tulsa, Navy, Northwestern, Boston College, the list goes on and on. The Irish do not have a quality win this year. Beating them is not impressive.

blah blah blah

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, we should all welcome me, the Amazing Tacos Minetti, to the boards. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, thank you all very much. Good to be here.

Now, on to business. While it is true that ASU crapped the bed against Oregon State, to their team's credit, they scored more points against Notre Dame than their basketball team scored against mighty mighty Bethune Cookman. ASU hoops doesn't even have a bed in which to crap.

Go 'Cats!

Our first and most strictly adhered to rule at the hoop is NO ALTS.

So thanks for stopping by and making a single post, but you and your alt account CatMachine5000 will need to find a new place to call home. :hammer: