• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU, lol

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like last year when it got close to the end of the season and we heard all the Rose Bowl, National Championship talk...the rest of us laughed...and then they were promptly exposed week after week.

Sure looks familiar after Oregon State humiliates them last night!!!

U of A clearly has the better 8-2 resume.

U of A losses: Both against quality teams. One they should have won. The UCLA game they got beat but kept it close.

ASU: One loss against a quality opponent, UCLA, but they were utterly annihilated. Didn't belong on the same field. And then the Beavs!!!! lol.

ASPoo fans can try to cite the perpetually over-rated Notre Dame win to mean something special, but they just lost to Big Ten crap bag Northwestern at home. And haven't beaten a single good team all year.

BEAR DOWN!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like last year when it got close to the end of the season and we heard all the Rose Bowl, National Championship talk...the rest of us laughed...and then they were promptly exposed week after week.

Sure looks familiar after Oregon State humiliates them last night!!!

U of A clearly has the better 8-2 resume.

U of A losses: Both against quality teams. One they should have won. The UCLA game they got beat but kept it close.

ASU: One loss against a quality opponent, UCLA, but they were utterly annihilated. Didn't belong on the same field. And then the Beavs!!!! lol.

ASPoo fans can try to cite the perpetually over-rated Notre Dame win to mean something special, but they just lost to Big Ten crap bag Northwestern at home. And haven't beaten a single good team all year.

BEAR DOWN!

Who have you beaten other than Oregon? Its not really laughable do you actually think with the way Solomon is playing that you will just walk up to Utah and win? haha! Will see who's the better team at the end of the year, but the last 2 years its been asu....... Im happy were 8-2 were making improvements each year and Uofa fans should be happy to.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think beating Utah will be easy. Utah is a really good team. I do think beating Oregon State would be though.

I also acknowledge ASU is still a good team...just not nearly as good as their fans thought they were.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us thought this would be an 8 win team with a huge defensive drop off, but I was surprised our defense has gotten really good especially once we got to the Stanford game kinda reminded me of the Washington game last year where are defense just woke up and became dominate, this has been a surprising year...... I still believe we would of done way better with berco after he found his footing in that USC game cause he's good and the offense hasn't moved at all with Kelly but with Berco it did. I expect asu and Uofa to have great years next year because plenty of returners and both established qbs with Solomon and Berco and if strong can stay 1 more year please........

Utah is tough but I expect y'all to win just stack the box and run the option with Solomon it's always a defensive game with them so just play field position and protect the ball.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who have you beaten other than Oregon? Its not really laughable do you actually think with the way Solomon is playing that you will just walk up to Utah and win? haha! Will see who's the better team at the end of the year, but the last 2 years its been asu....... Im happy were 8-2 were making improvements each year and Uofa fans should be happy to.

What do you mean other than Oregon? Oregon is better than any team you have beat in the past decade.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean other than Oregon? Oregon is better than any team you have beat in the past decade.

You had like 4 really easy games to start the year, then you played Oregon. You guys didn't look that good until that Oregon game and then you played well the rest of the year. ASU is kind of the same way it takes Graham time for his defenses to buy into his system like last year vs UW if you remember and this year it didn't get good until the Stanford game. ASU screws there self with putting good teams in there schedule the first 5 games. Your non conference schedule is and has been easy since Rich Rod has been at Uofa. Graham since his 2nd year has put at least one competitive team and ranked team in the non conference schedule. But your right Oregon is better than any team we have beaten since the Nebraska game in 96, but they didn't have there offensive tackle, and they had boat loads of injuries on defensive but still they were #2, and you gave Mariota more trouble than he's had all year. You have a very good team. But anyway who has watched ASU this year knows that since the UCLA game ASUs defense has really improved and if they played UCLA now that wouldn't happen, UCLA played there best game and ASU played there worse, but Oregon State just out schemed us. UCLA though is getting better every week one of the hotter 2 loss teams down the stretch..... But the Oregon win was very impressive.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think ASU would of blown Oregon State out maybe with Berco....... They suck vs the pass. Kelly as we all know was good the last 2 years but hasn't been himself all year good job graham putting him back in, in 60 mph and against one of the best defenses in the nation, I think that game killed his confidence.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii, all we are saying is that ASU had such lofty goals all season, while talking shit about AZ. And now, pending how it ends, AZ and ASU are neck and neck, and AZ has the better resume.

AZ beat #2 Oregon, while ASU's best win is #25 Utah. We have both beaten some middle of the Pac and bottom feeders. And both of AZ's losses are better. It's neck and neck, but most agree that AZ has the more appealing record. It's just funny that ASU was talking shit while preseason #17 and AZ just received a couple votes, and now we are just ahead of you.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU beat USC, Stanford, ND and Utah. What else do you want? USC, Stanford and ND are household names regardless of rankings. ASU resume just as impressive as anybody's.
UOFA barely beat most of their opponents if i am not mistaken.
You lost to both USC and UCLA and we split.
I will make OREGON on your fucking heads-good job. If it makes your heart feel better we have OREGON on our resume the next two years.
I cannot wait to go to TUCSON even if we lose out.

AND BTW, I predicted Sparky 7 wins this year so fuck off.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii, all we are saying is that ASU had such lofty goals all season, while talking shit about AZ. And now, pending how it ends, AZ and ASU are neck and neck, and AZ has the better resume.

AZ beat #2 Oregon, while ASU's best win is #25 Utah. We have both beaten some middle of the Pac and bottom feeders. And both of AZ's losses are better. It's neck and neck, but most agree that AZ has the more appealing record. It's just funny that ASU was talking shit while preseason #17 and AZ just received a couple votes, and now we are just ahead of you.

Me, Who Dat, and Fork predicted 8 wins, Graham will always say that he has a special team but the season we had and the run we had was a huge surprise for anyone who follows this program closely. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not there fault though every1 knew Uofa would have a solid team but no one thought that Solomon would be this good.... We got our ranking because of the season we had last year and the recruiting class we had. Asu is below because we finally got our 2nd loss... We got all the way to 6 if that's any consolation. If Uofa wins at Utah than I don't think we can y'all in Tucson. Utah good team with a good rb, they basically UW but better running game and better depth all around. Y'all played UW doe without the best corner in the nation Peters is a beast can't believe he got kicked off.:suds:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, Who Dat, and Fork predicted 8 wins, Graham will always say that he has a special team but the season we had and the run we had was a huge surprise for anyone who follows this program closely. :suds:

i predicted 7 wins, 8 if we are lucky

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought ucla would be way better and that Utah would finish ahead of us, I underrated UA cause I didn't no how good Solomon would be and there new rbs. :suds:

I thought we would be better than UTAH and we are. UTAH will cap off the Zona Wildcats and ANU at SLC. Mark my Words.

It is a hard place to play. I hope they freeze their balls off.

CatMachine5000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, we should all welcome me, the Amazing Tacos Minetti, to the boards. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, thank you all very much. Good to be here.

Now, on to business. While it is true that ASU crapped the bed against Oregon State, to their team's credit, they scored more points against Notre Dame than their basketball team scored against mighty mighty Bethune Cookman. ASU hoops doesn't even have a bed in which to crap.

Go 'Cats!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is pathetic. They lost to Northwestern at home and have not beaten a single team that isn't laughable. Name one. You can't. "Household name" meant something a few decades ago when the Irish were actually as elite as their fans thought they were.

Stanford is 5-5. You guys need to remember this is 2014. It's a new year. Clean slate. Judge teams on their actual performance on the field. That's not some incredible win.

USC is a legit win, but the fact that it was won on a hail mary has to be taken into consideration (only fair since it's what ASU fans said after the Cats Cal win...oh the irony, lol). Utah is a good win too.

Beating Oregon is a far bigger accomplishment than any of that though. #2 in the Nation. Sorry.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame is pathetic. They lost to Northwestern at home and have not beaten a single team that isn't laughable. Name one. You can't. "Household name" meant something a few decades ago when the Irish were actually as elite as their fans thought they were.

Stanford is 5-5. You guys need to remember this is 2014. It's a new year. Clean slate. Judge teams on their actual performance on the field. That's not some incredible win.

USC is a legit win, but the fact that it was won on a hail mary has to be taken into consideration (only fair since it's what ASU fans said after the Cats Cal win...oh the irony, lol). Utah is a good win too.

Beating Oregon is a far bigger accomplishment than any of that though. #2 in the Nation. Sorry.

Man I feel like were such a better team with Berco we would of never beat USC with Kelly lmao....... I feel like we wouldn't of lost to oregon state with berco in there because since Kelly came back from his injury he hasn't been the same.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Graham doesn't realize Kelly isn't moving this explosive offense down the field we only scored 3 points in the 2nd half vs oregon state, 3 points vs utah in 2nd half, and we were stagnate for most of the 2nd half vs Notre Dame just get fucking Berco in there and have him lead this explosive offense down the field!