• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arkansas going to give this one away?!?

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I'm one of the ones you were talking about, but yes I was pulling for Ark pretty hard. But that's not because I hate UK, I just like seeing the underdog pull one out... even against my own team sometimes.

Actually UK was the underdog...Arkansas was favored by 2!

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no UK fans brag about their team being better before they have seen them or anyone else play, based solely on recruiting #s.

I "brag", if that is an accurate description of explaining why we have the advantage in most matchups, about my team when I have seen them play and have seen other teams play and know that we are one of the favorites to win the national championship.

Sorry man...until it's over and decided..you're doing the same thing...being a homer for Ariz. I have no problem with that because that's what fans do. You are no different than a reasonable UK fan talking up his team. We all have our teams and imo we support them thru thick and thin.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually UK was the underdog...Arkansas was favored by 2!

oh you know what he meant!

Sorry man...until it's over and decided..you're doing the same thing...being a homer for Ariz. I have no problem with that because that's what fans do. You are no different than a reasonable UK fan talking up his team. We all have our teams and imo we support them thru thick and thin.

you are right

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love watching Kentucky lose. If they somehow miss out on the tourney this year and collapse again then that would be epic.

Would you be as excited if Arizona were the one to collapse in say the first or second round of the tourney? I'm going way out on a limb and guessing you'd say "no".

Maybe you should just go ahead and start stockpiling alibis in case it does happen to your Wildcats though:omg:

You know....alibis like: ""....."Our big man had sand in the crak of his azz...and couldn't jump. Or..."Leroy had dingleberries and they affected his free throw shooting" Well...you get the idea. Party on!