• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona @ Hawaii, 10:30 p.m. Channel: Who knows...

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same time vs Oregon State on Sept. 8th!? Yes please.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then after either UW loses to Cal and has a massive chip on their shoulder or finds a way to win a close one and has a chip on their shoulder... They have to come to Montlake.

You are not prepared.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then after either UW loses to Cal and has a massive chip on their shoulder or finds a way to win a close one and has a chip on their shoulder... They have to come to Montlake.

You are not prepared.

If Rolovich gives McDonald one more chance, then you're in trouble. But hold this thought :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rolovich gives McDonald one more chance, then you're in trouble. But hold this thought :suds:
I expect the Huskies to struggle against both Eastern and Cal, but likely win both. They won't be coming in overinflated and looking past that game. It will be at 4:30pm pacific so not a Pac12 after dark game (The beav game BTW starts at 9pm pacific OUCH lolz). And you won't have seen a defense until that point. Seriously, UW's D is going to lay some hard lumber that day.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the Huskies to struggle against both Eastern and Cal, but likely win both. They won't be coming in overinflated and looking past that game. It will be at 4:30pm pacific so not a Pac12 after dark game (The beav game BTW starts at 9pm pacific OUCH lolz). And you won't have seen a defense until that point. Seriously, UW's D is going to lay some hard lumber that day.
According to Washington fans on twitter, the Huskies are going to win the Super Bowl and Eason is a shoe in for the Heisman.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, love your new sig...:D...
I got off easy. The bet that was made last year and of course I forgot about it was three months but he cut me some slack and I only have to use this damn thing for a week. With that said it's a rare day I ban anyone from the Washington FB football groups but I'm getting close to a dozen for the night. All over this Heaner transfer bs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Washington fans on twitter, the Huskies are going to win the Super Bowl and Eason is a shoe in for the Heisman.
No one knows what this team will be until we see if their OC has learned how to call plays. Even then, I'd still expect they win the first 4 even if some look ugly. I know you are more worried about Cal. I'm not buying a loss from them at home. Would worry me a lot more if it was at Cal.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one knows what this team will be until we see if their OC has learned how to call plays. Even then, I'd still expect they win the first 4 even if some look ugly. I know you are more worried about Cal. I'm not buying a loss from them at home. Would worry me a lot more if it was at Cal.
I'm sweating this season. Other than 2016 when Tedford was on the staff, Petersen's offenses have been anything but stellar. I thought all our problems would be solved when OSU hired Smith .. but then Hamdan happened.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got off easy. The bet that was made last year and of course I forgot about it was three months but he cut me some slack and I only have to use this damn thing for a week. With that said it's a rare day I ban anyone from the Washington FB football groups but I'm getting close to a dozen for the night. All over this Heaner transfer bs.
Never let them attack a kid. He's gotta do what he thinks is in his best interest, even if they think it's wrong. But then again, I have never moderated a team board, only national boards, so I am more than likely than not have no clue as to how the metrics are on them. But at the end of the day, no kid deserves to be attacked on the interwebz because he is trying to do what's best for him as opposed to a bunch of us old fuckers who want bragging rights...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never let them attack a kid. He's gotta do what he thinks is in his best interest, even if they think it's wrong. But then again, I have never moderated a team board, only national boards, so I am more than likely than not have no clue as to how the metrics are on them. But at the end of the day, no kid deserves to be attacked on the interwebz because he is trying to do what's best for him as opposed to a bunch of us old fuckers who want bragging rights...
Washington fans were never this big of douchebags tmk until the so called 12's (newborn Seahawks fans) decided to take an interest in Washington football. I've been a Seahawks fan since the moment I heard Seattle was getting an NFL franchise but these 12's are a special breed of dumb asses with the football IQ of a peanut and an attitude of your typical Seattle douchebag. Even worse is they're the ones that love twitter.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington fans were never this big of douchebags tmk until the so called 12's (newborn Seahawks fans) decided to take an interest in Washington football. I've been a Seahawks fan since the moment I heard Seattle was getting an NFL franchise but these 12's are a special breed of dumb asses with the football IQ of a peanut and an attitude of your typical Seattle douchebag. Even worse is they're the ones that love twitter.

Twitter is the debil. Any moron with an account gets to put their shit out there with no reflection or thought as to long term consequences (looking at you, Trump... Think!!!!) I don't envy you...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm going to be on Oahu the first two weeks of sept for a nephews wedding and to visit the fam. My brother, me, and some of our old friends are all going to the Beavs v Hawaii game. Gonna be a blast.
Tailgating scene at aloha stadium is great times and games played while the sun is going down is just an amazing experience.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawaii 45
Arizona 38

Arizona has Khalil Tate and nobody else. Unless hawaii's game plan was to shut down everyone else and let Tate do it all.

Arizona offensive line is offensive.

Arizona has no idea what pass defense is. Arizona's defense sucked last year, and is still drawing in all the air from Mexico.

Hawaii cannot defend dual threat QBs.

I did not expect much from Hawaii, but Arizona and Kevin Sumlin could be in trouble.

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sumlin should be canned for the reason alone keeping his trash ass defensive coordinator